Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vicoyski's Art Gallery
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Windows Mobile/iPhone/HTC/UIQ/Motorola/Siemens Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Vicoyski
To those who are itching to get and share new themes for the P900...

Please do upload your themes at the Gallery. I've already uploaded 4 themes that I hope all of you will like. I hope they post 'em soon. Below are how they should look like...
vinnieza
nice themes thumbsup.gif

what does this mean though:

QUOTE (Vicoyski @ Dec 14 2003, 03:12 PM)
Please do upload your themes at the Gallery

?

cheers smile.gif
Vicoyski
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Dec 15 2003, 01:16 AM)
nice themes thumbsup.gif

what does this mean though:

QUOTE (Vicoyski @ Dec 14 2003, 03:12 PM)
Please do upload your themes at the Gallery

?

cheers smile.gif

@vinnieza: Thanks! There are currently no P900 themes posted in the gallery. Was hoping to invite some of you guys to upload any P900 Themes that you may already have created. Hopefully, the moderators will post the P900 themes that have already been uploaded, soon. unsure.gif
vinnieza
oh i see, i miss-read oops.gif i'm turning blind sad.gif, sorry oops.gif

i'm sure when expert see this post he'll upload them thumbsup.gif
i hope unsure.gif

tongue.gif
Patrick
i got the p900 skins already, but couldn't validate it as all the thumbnails are not showing. Will validate them once i get the thumbnails up.
Vlammetje
good work vicoyski! thumbsup.gif
Vicoyski
Hooray!

expert_21 has finally posted my themes. I plan to make more, pretty soon. I think I will need to improve the graphics quality on the next ones.

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Patrick
@Vicoyski: you could try changing other elements of the P900 skin, like the buttons, titles bars, etc to make your skin even better.
Vicoyski
@expert_21: happy.gif Thanks for the advice. I just posted another Movie Theme. I changed the buttons as you suggested. But, I still don't know how to change the Menu Bars. Could you suggest a good program to make *.MBM files... unsure.gif

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!
Vlammetje
Vicoyski, what program(s) do you use? I'd like to try a few.... but so far haven't been able to get the right sw sad.gif
augustborn99
wow, nice! thumbsup.gif welcome to the wonderful world of thememaking! sice you work with a different medium, you are the T610 themers fraternal twin. welcome to the family!
Vicoyski
@Vlammetje: I use Sony Ericsson Themes Creator. I downloaded it somewhere from the web, after several hours of surfing. I just use Adobe Photoshop to edit the buttons and pictures and download animated gifs for screensavers. angel_not.gif

@augustborn99: Thanks for the welcome! We'll fill this site with people looking for the best and latest in themes for T610s and P900s. haha.gif
vinnieza
it's already fall of people who want the themes and ringtones (and more), just look at all the members we got, there was one time when we had more members than posts, But the only thing is most just sign up just to download them and don't post in the community sad.gif
Vicoyski
@vinnieza: It is kinda sad that not all who visit want to be members. sad.gif Maybe it's because this website deals with somewhat expensive toys for big girls & boys... wink.gif
Vicoyski
Guys! Check the latest P900 Theme I just shelled out...

user posted image

Hope you guys like it. It's got Arwen's wub.gif picture inside...
Vicoyski
Here's a P900 Theme to quench your thirst! cool.gif

Just check out the Gallery soon. Hope you guys love it...
Vicoyski
Hello people! rockon.gif

It's been a while since I posted and added some themes. I must say... The P900 themes are getting better and better. I've started to experiment with the use of the BMCONV.EXE in making the *.mbm files. Check-out the new themes I've uploaded...

I hope you guys like it! wink.gif

Sunflowers Theme
Vicoyski
Here's another one... Mabuhay!

Kill Bill
Vicoyski
Here's another Kill Bill Theme...

Available for download, once it's been validated... Mabuhay!

Go-go Yubari from Kill Bill wow.gif
Patrick
@Vicoyski: i like your flip closed buttons. thumbsup.gif
Vicoyski
@expert_21: Thanks! I try hard to find or make nice flip-closed buttons that jive with the message of the theme. Makes it a lot more interesting, don't you think?
Vicoyski
grouphug.gif <--- I just love this Smiley!

Hey guys! I have another P900 Theme. I hope to get your comments on this...

Spiderman 2

Vicoyski
Updated Spiderman 2 Theme

Thanks to the help of the recently year older expert_21 (Belated Happy Birthday Bro!), I have uploaded my first attempt at a more comprehensive P900 Theme.

It's still simple compared to -Um-, Prosody and Carlsb3rg (you guys make Themes that ROCK!) standards, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

Post some comments, OK... wink.gif

Here's a preview...
Carlsb3rg
Really nice mate! The flip closed icons are very good! and the bar with spiderman is neat!. But if you want flaws feedback, the only thing that i would find is that it's too much red! well at least for me hehe! good work Vicoyski laugh.gif
Vicoyski
@Carlsb3rg: Hmmm... You are absolutely right! The theme is a little too Red... haha.gif
Vicoyski
Taking my cue from Carlsb3rg, I've uploaded a theme with less RED... Pocket WinXP... Hope you guys like it.

user posted image
Vicoyski
Hey! Isn't it great that a lot of new guys have begun posting their P900 Themes on the Gallery. Pretty soon we may be holding a small competition which will result in the production of more great-looking themes! cheers.gif

I'm uploading a new theme based on Tom Cruise's latest epic adventure movie, The Last Samurai. Post comments please... happy.gif

Carlsb3rg
Nice! well vicoyski, i must say you're the best movie thememaker here laugh.gif
Patrick
@Vicoyski: if the thememaking challenge topic interests you, you can consider participating. It's not limited to t610 themes only. and i second this:
Nice! well vicoyski, i must say you're the best movie thememaker here
thumbsup.gif

if i may, may i suggest that the top icon bar background be blurred or lighten, to give focus to the flip open background?
Vicoyski
QUOTE (Carlsb3rg)
Nice! well vicoyski, i must say you're the best movie thememaker here.

@Carlsb3rg: Thanks! What can I say? I just love watching movies... haha.gif

QUOTE (expert_21)
if i may, may i suggest that the top icon bar background be blurred or lighten, to give focus to the flip open background?

@expert_21: You're right... I will blur the Top Icon Bar and upload the update. Hope you can post the uploaded update soon. wink.gif
Vicoyski
@Vinnieza: That's a great theme you have there! wink.gif

@Carlsb3rg: Saw your P900 XP theme... Boy, is it cool! wow.gif

@Eugene_efla: Yup! Liv Tyler was so dreamy in LOTR. Glad you liked the theme! wink.gif
Carlsb3rg
@vicoyski:
Thanks mate.. appreciate your view laugh.gif
Vicoyski
@expert_21: Maybe it's about time that you begin categorizing the themes for the P900, same wha you did for the T610 themes. It's getting kinda crowded and it would be a lot easier for everyone to search for themes. Just an idea... wink.gif

@everyone: Vito's P900 Thememaker has opened the door to a lot more thememakers! This is indeed a most welcome development. Some of our T610 siblings have begun uploading P900 versions of their famous T610 themes. Hooray, indeed! rockon.gif
Vicoyski
haha.gif

This talk about balloons sure pushes my button! ban.gif
Vicoyski
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

New theme, available for download in the gallery soon...

Vicoyski
cool.gif Hello people! cool.gif

After a long hiatus from thememaking, I have for you a new P900 theme that I hope you'll enjoy!

Available for download at the Gallery, soon...

Star Wars Clone Wars - The Animated Series
vinnieza
nice themes Vicoyski thumbsup.gif
Patrick
@Vicoyski: nice!
Vicoyski
@vinnieza: Thanks!

@expert_21: Thanks!

I'm hoping to get more gils for some shopping at the online store... happy.gif
Carlsb3rg
Lovely cartoonish theme.. as I said before, when it comes to movie themes, you're the man wink.gif
Vicoyski
I'm on a roll...

Here's another theme. I submitted it to the theme challenge... Check out the gallery for the download.

Summer is here!

user posted image
Vicoyski
wink.gif Howdy Folks! wink.gif

Y'all settledown... What I've gots here is another summer theme for yer P900s... It ain't included in the competition, though.

Available at the gallery soon... YEEHAW!!!

Summer Flowers
scubyd00
vic your themes are fantastic clapping.gif great job cheers.gif
Vicoyski
@scub: Thanks a bunch! Was awake until the wee hours of the morning, finishing up my last theme... I appreciate the compliment!
adonisdemon
@vicoyski great themes thumbsup.gif quite a collection you got there! thumbsup.gif
Vicoyski
Yup! I too was told to make some icons & buttons for my P900 themes... Anyway, it's been a lot easier with the VITO Thememaker.

I've just uploaded another theme. It was requested by Samantha2001. Just in case you guys or gals want a cutsie theme, here is...

Hello Kitty
user posted image
augustborn99
QUOTE (Vicoyski @ Mar 14 2004, 04:01 PM)

I've just uploaded another theme. It was requested by Samantha2001. Just in case you guys or gals want a cutsie theme, here is...

im sure pia will be all over this theme wink.gif she is on the verge of buying one any time now clapping.gif i think she will be holding you to your prior promise
haha.gif haha.gif
Vicoyski
QUOTE (augustborn99 @ Mar 14 2004, 04:16 PM)
im sure pia will be all over this theme wink.gif she is on the verge of buying one any time now clapping.gif i think she will be holding you to your prior promise
haha.gif haha.gif

OMG! blink.gif

You're right! Better get ready with those programs...
samantha2001
@Vicoyski, thanks so much for making the Hello Kitty theme, i love it smile.gif
Vicoyski
@adonis: Great unicorn theme! I was also thinking of entering the challenge using a unicorn theme. But, yours is so great that I'm scared of entering my theme... unsure.gif

@evrae: Expert is right you have to make sure and delete the ringtones from VITO Thememaker. This will drmatically reduce the sizes of your theme.

@Scub: Those are great cartoon themes! You should get a part time job at Warner Bros. wink.gif

@Sam: I'm glad you liked the theme! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.