Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: K500 Se Animated Theme Of Rome
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
sirbaf79
Hi,i'm looking for an animated theme of Rome for the k500 se.Who help me? Thanks

Mod edit: Please follow guidelines: Attach a pic you want used in the theme

I don't have animated gif of Rome..
sewagolubkow
I'd like to be on that one.

What kind of animation do you want?
What kind of pictures? The colloseum????
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jun 23 2006, 01:47 AM)
I'm on that one!
[right][snapback]212597[/snapback][/right]

Can hou help me?
sewagolubkow
What kind of pictures do you want? What kind of animation? A slideshow, a motion through the town, the sight of the colloseum?
Tell me what do you want!!
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jun 23 2006, 02:27 AM)
What kind of pictures do you want? What kind of animation? A slideshow, a motion through the town, the sight of the colloseum?
Tell me what do you want!!
[right][snapback]212611[/snapback][/right]

I like a motion through the town and and colosseum..
sewagolubkow
Hmmm.. there is one problem: You have to tell details.... do you want a screensaver (if it is available on your phone ... I just don't know). However, i guess screensaver is not available, so I made a motion, here it is. If you don't like it, tell me: (wait till it's downloaded)

user posted image
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jun 23 2006, 06:12 AM)
Hmmm.. there is one problem: You have to tell details.... do you want a screensaver (if it is available on your phone ... I just don't know). However, i guess screensaver is not available, so I made a motion, here it is. If you don't like it, tell me: (wait till it's downloaded)

user posted image
[right][snapback]212707[/snapback][/right]

It is pretty,but i like,if is possible,a motion of the collosseum only,for example a motion around the colosseum. Can you help me?
Oopsession
sewagolubkow i think the animation is great 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
sewagolubkow
Hmmmm, sirbaf, I don't even have a motion around my own house, no, there is no way I can get a motion around the colloseum.
But you can tell me what animation (except the motion around) you would like, and I'll do it. I can post your favourite animation than as the background befor i upload the theme.

So here is my first preview:
Tell me if you don't like something (except of course the animation):

user posted imageuser posted image
ArthurWill
The animation is really thumbsup.gif Just wonder, did you used google earth to locate the colloseum? blink.gif

Well done. smile.gif
sewagolubkow
Thank you for your compliments!!!!!! byebye.gif

@arthur: Jeah! clap.gif How did you know? The map sure is from GoogleEarth. This Prog is superb!
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jun 25 2006, 05:40 PM)
Thank you for your compliments!!!!!!  byebye.gif

@arthur: Jeah!  clap.gif How did you know? The map sure is from GoogleEarth. This Prog is superb!
[right][snapback]213313[/snapback][/right]

It is very pretty,but i like an animation only with colosseum.Did you make it for me? The rest of the theme is perfect. smile.gif
Sazzefraz
i'm getting jelous! your all so much better than me! ohmy.gif
sewagolubkow
don't get jealous, your themes are wonderful!

@sirbaf: ok, i'll make a motion only with colloseum, but I can't theme on monday and tuesday, I'm so off I'm gonna sleep at 20:00.... orelse I'll puke my sole out of my body... and, for who else I did this theme? lol byebye.gif
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jun 26 2006, 09:59 AM)
don't get jealous, your themes are wonderful!

@sirbaf: ok, i'll make a motion only with colloseum, but I can't theme on monday and tuesday, I'm so off I'm gonna sleep at 20:00.... orelse I'll puke my sole out of my body... and, for who else I did this theme? lol  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]213540[/snapback][/right]

Thanks,when is possible i wait your theme smile.gif
sirbaf79
Any news of my theme? bye
sewagolubkow
You get it this week, I promise
sirbaf79
QUOTE(sewagolubkow @ Jul 3 2006, 01:58 AM)
You get it this week, I promise
[right][snapback]215248[/snapback][/right]

Ok thank you very much smile.gif
sewagolubkow
Somewhy these page didn't work the last days.
But I uploadet the theme.

I know this theme haven't the screen you like, that's why I will post in near future animated screens here, which you can upload to your mobile phone.

Anyway, I hope you like it! byebye.gif

Here is it:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/35380/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.