Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: {nokia 6280} Thumper
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
mysticxbunny
I was after a theme of Thumper (the rabbit from Bambi)

Please find below a couple of different pictures of Thumper.

I've tried doing a few but they don't really turn out, but while I keep trying my hardest it would be really great if somebody already knows of one, or has done one before that I could have until I get the hang of using the creator and making a nice one myself.

Thanks in advance!!!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image <- Would be good for the loading page if possible
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
mysticxbunny
I found some more pictures too...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
adonisdemon
i like the look of this, i'll try to get on it tonight thumbsup.gif
phirets33k
wow.gif adonis starting to theme agian....you still know how to use the theme creator? tongue.gif
adonisdemon
i think so tongue.gif

excuse for the delay, this is due to one of my fans on my PC dying 1.gif the CPU temp reached 58C sad.gif it usually never goes higher than 43C robbed.gif

ordering a replacement fan and using a normal room one for the moment, my pc is cool, but my room is boiling evil_2.gif
Oopsession
laugh.gif You're a demon you should like the heat devil2.gif....just hope your room fan doesn't pack up tongue.gif cant wait to see the finished theme clap.gif clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
adonisdemon
My first S40 3rd edtion theme, it as easy as K700 theming i think? not sure if it works oops.gif

user posted image
Oopsession
wow.gif Thumper looks so cute clapping.gif clapping.gif great work hun....it was worth the wait to see you theming again laugh.gif now how about TMC laugh.gif tongue.gif
mysticxbunny
It's really pretty!!
10.gif

this is going to sound really stupid, but how do i upload it now?
phirets33k

u mean how to download it right? wink.gif
just wait for adonis to upload the theme to the gallery and u can upload it from there
mysticxbunny
QUOTE(phirets33k @ Jun 14 2006, 08:41 AM)

u mean how to download it right? wink.gif
just wait for adonis to upload the theme to the gallery and u can upload it from there
[right][snapback]210465[/snapback][/right]

lol... whistle.gif i knew that!

teehehehe
adonisdemon
now how about TMC

whistle.gif

mysticxbunny - i haven't uploaded it yet, will do when i get home this evening thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Looks thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
uploaded and validated to the gallery thumbsup.gif

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/32920/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.