Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se K500 Theme Of Juventus
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
sirbaf79
I'm looking for a juventus theme for k500. Can you help me? Thanks

Mod: Please attach a pic you want used in the theme
Oopsession
Hi sirbaf79, i have some Juventus Pics that i can use to make the theme for you...unless you have some pics of your own you would like me to use...waiting on reply!? grouphug.gif byebye.gif
sirbaf79
Thanks,i wuoul like a theme with juventus logo,have you it? i have the creator theme,but what kind of images(128x160)? i have to use?
Oopsession
I have pics and the logo, i will upload them here in a little while, and if you like them i will go ahead with your theme grouphug.gif byebye.gif
sirbaf79
Thank you,i attend your uploading. smile.gif bye
Oopsession
OK sirbaf..Here are the Pics i have...if you like them i will start your theme for you...just let me know which pics out of these if any, you would like me to use..... grouphug.gif byebye.gif

1.[attachmentid=13669]
2.[attachmentid=13671]
3.[attachmentid=13672]
4.[attachmentid=13673]
Oopsession
...and these 2....didn't have room in the last post to attach these lol laugh.gif

5.[attachmentid=13674]
6.[attachmentid=13675]
byebye.gif
sirbaf79
I like the image on the six number,the logo.Could you make an animated theme with the logo? Thanks
Oopsession
Could you pick another picture...as well as number six smile.gif to make an animation you need at least 2 pics byebye.gif
Oopsession
Hi sirbaf, i've started your theme..and i've done the first 2 screens, Standby and Desktop....the Standby is Animated....i hope you like it...if you would like anything changed, just let me know...if you are happy with what i have done so far..i will continue with it byebye.gif

Standby:
user posted image

Desktop:
user posted image

Standby Animation:
user posted image
Cassie159
Hi ... the previews you have so far are looking good 10.gif i`ll be looing forward to seeing the end result
Oopsession
wow.gif Cassie thanks notworthy.gif this is my first K500 theme....i like it and i hope sirbaf does too laugh.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
adonisdemon
very nice, especially the animation thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
wow.gif Adonis likes my animation devil2.gif thanks hun grouphug.gif
sirbaf79
Very good,i like it,especially the animaton..
Oopsession
sirbaf notworthy.gif i'm glad you like it hun....i will have it finished for you soon grouphug.gif byebye.gif
adonisdemon
Adonis likes my animation

love how it opens and closes devil2.gif
Oopsession
love how it opens and closes devil2.gif

you should see it up close in person laugh.gif devil2.gif tongue.gif
sirbaf79
Ok,thank you,i'm waiting your final theme! smile.gif
Oopsession
QUOTE(sirbaf79 @ Jun 5 2006, 02:29 PM)
Ok,thank you,i'm waiting your final theme! smile.gif
[right][snapback]208077[/snapback][/right]

Here it is lol...hope you like it..the theme has been uploaded to the gallery...you should be able to download it in a day or so grouphug.gif byebye.gif

user posted image

And the Animated Standby:

user posted image
adonisdemon
that is a splendid theme oopsie thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
Adonis...you are such a nice Admin...thank you wub.gif notworthy.gif
sirbaf79
Beatiful! Thanks
Oopsession
Thank you sirbaf...glad you like it, it was a pleasure to make it for you grouphug.gif byebye.gif
storm016
that is great oopsie ... I missed the progression of it but I like the final results alot thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
Storm thanks hun grouphug.gif byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.