Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aston Martin V8 Vantage For K750i
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
danb1990
Hi, I wish to have a V8 Vantage theme for my K750i, but I am struggling to do it myself. Can anyone please do me a theme with these pictures?

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I want the first picture as the standby pic, the middle one should be the background for the other 176x220 menus, and the last picture as a background in the popup menus or more lists. I am sorry I have not resized these pictures, I always mess it up when I try, and also I could not attach them so you will just have to right click/save picture as. Any themes done will be greatly appreciated.
danb1990
Hi, I wish to have a V8 Vantage theme for my K750i, but I am struggling to do it myself. Can anyone please do me a theme with the pictures on this website?
Aston Martin Pictures
I want the ones with a grey background; not those on a white background. Also can I please have cars the same colour (i.e. only grey or only yellow, not both)
Any theme done will be greatly appreciated.
adonisdemon
wow.gif i love this car wow.gif
Evrae
Hubby said he will get it finished today. Its his 1st theme too!
Cassie159
Hi, I know that Evrae is doing one but i had a bit of spare time so thought i`d give it a go anyway.
Please let me know what you think as i`ve only been theming for about a month,so your comments are welcome..

It is in my validation queue so you should be able to download it soon,until then here is a preveiw

user posted image
wizardman
user posted image

With a little help from the missus, if you like it please PM Evrae for download. I hope you like my 1st theme
scooterphish
QUOTE(wizardman @ Jun 2 2006, 04:13 PM)
user posted image

With a little help from the missus, if you like it please PM Evrae for download. I hope you like my 1st theme
[right][snapback]207362[/snapback][/right]

That's pretty damn good for a first theme (for some reason, I'm thinkin' you've been practicing wink.gif )
Evrae
Im proud of him, I gave the bars that I used on Anglerfish theme but he did everything else himself. clapping.gif

Will give Wizardman a censored.gif later cuz you made your 1st theme
adonisdemon
Will give Wizardman a censored.gif later cuz you made your 1st theme

with that kind of motivation, how can you not theme? devil2.gif
Evrae
Cheeky devil2.gif
vinnieza
Great work wizardman thumbsup.gif
Highjix
Hi, first post here but to the person who made that V8 Vantage OMG!

Can you do it so that I can use it on my smartphone? Audiovox smt 5600???
adonisdemon
please request using the guidelines in the Theme Requuest Forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.