-Zjurina
-Sedma
-Rikard_Sweden
-Vinnieza
-Mr Klan.....(last entry)

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
congratulation guys!!!!!! and let's rockon.gif
Oopsession
it looks fab wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif ...but i think Sedma is female, the one on the Sig is a Male isn't it??? blink.gif laugh.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
phirets33k
here kitty kitty.... brought some gift for ya (same colour as the sig)
user posted image

@ oops.gif
ya your right, i was wandering myself. dry.gif
Oopsession
wow.gif phirets..that's a good catch wow.gif clapping.gif cheers.gif haha.gif
elton
Soon, the normal members will be in the minority. laugh.gif
phirets33k
QUOTE(elton @ Apr 17 2006, 09:27 PM)
Soon, the normal members will be in the minority. laugh.gif
[right][snapback]195744[/snapback][/right]

depends whats jef is up too next
jefdizon
QUOTE(Oopsession @ Apr 17 2006, 04:08 PM)
...but i think Sedma is female

Really? blink.gif

QUICK! can somebody confirm it? This is embarassing.. unsure.gif

oops.gif Sorry! I'll make the necessary changes once i get confirmation..

@elton - I hope not unsure.gif

@phirets33k - devil2.gif
Oopsession
Lol...check in the thread Seeing Double ..Post #19..here's the link Transwarp laugh.gif
jdjMadDog
JD - Cat member - checking IN smile.gif
... nice Main Sig notworthy.gif thumbsup.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[quote=jefdizon,Apr 17 2006, 04:11 PM]
[quote=Oopsession,Apr 17 2006, 04:08 PM]...but i think Sedma is female[/quote]
... I Confirm and agree with Oops thumbsup.gif
rikard_sweden
Yey! wow.gif
ilFungoDesign
my new signature...and waiting for the Jef's character to add on!!!!! what guys do u think!?!?
Oopsession
Poor Sedma sad.gif i think she will be very happy when she gets her new character..as the one she has at the moment..is a really Ugly Male laugh.gif haha.gif
Oopsession
@ Lao..that looks Fab...but do we have to make our own Sigs unsure.gif i thought Jef was doing them unsure.gif
ilFungoDesign
i'm sure Jef will do better than mine...atm i'm trying to develop something that maybe can be appreciated...or combinated with Jef's signature...let's see...don't know.. tongue.gif
jdjMadDog
IlFungo... Love the Temp sig smile.gif looks Great!!!
... btw characters on the Main WildCats Sig r originaly from where, just curious...
jefdizon
Okidoo.. here's the updated group sig... (sorry Sedma, i thought you were a guy. don't hurt me surrender.gif)

user posted image

@oops - I heard that.. dry.gif ... laugh.gif

@Fungo - woo! nice ohmy.gif ... i hope you don't mind if add a little of this and a little of that.. wink.gif

I'll make this as a base for the individual sigs.. stay tuned thumbsup.gif

[EDIT]
oops.gif
when i said "this" i meant Lao's sig.. I will combine it with some of the elements of the other sig i'm working on.. Nice work Lao thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
@ Lao..i like your Sig very much..just wanted to make sure...but i'm sure yours and Jefs work will go great together tongue.gif laugh.gif
Oopsession
WoW wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif Sedma is looking good now clapping.gif 10.gif
ilFungoDesign
@Jef...sure i appreciate if u will use some things!!!!!
@Oops...thnx wildcatty!! lol
yes now sedma it's ok!
ilFungoDesign
JDJ the character are from soulcalibur
jefdizon
Hey, has anyone noticed? we have a new sub-forum named ThemeMaking Tournament blink.gif

I wonder what expert is up to dry.gif
ilFungoDesign
ohmy.gif dry.gif
Oopsession
I was wondering the same as you Jef lol... great minds and all that haha.gif or maybe i'm just really nosey laugh.gif tongue.gif
vinnieza
cool, nice work jef smile.gif

Who is my character? (the only one i recognise is link oops.gif)
ilFungoDesign
the one who looks like spawn....i suppose...(the last on the right)...and really i envy u...this character rocks!
vinnieza
Ah cool, spawn looks like a cross between Psycho Mantis and the Ninja from MGS :D.

Talking about spawn where has he been lately too unsure.gif

If anyone is having trouble like i just had to get my sig within the 400 character limit try using http://tinypic.com/ thumbsup.gif (got the link from someone from here, forgot who though oops.gif).
storm016
wow.gif .... the wild cats characters are from soul calibur
ok .. I'll do some explanation if you guys excuse me ....

CrystalEye's character is called Raphael first seen in Soul Calibur 2

IlfungoDesign's character is called Maxi first seen in soulcalibur 2 also.

Oopsession's character I think it is called Sung mina first seen in soul calibur 1 .... devil2.gif I would go for Ivy if I were you Jef .

JdJ's character is caled Kilik first seen in soul calibur 1

Zjurina's character is Link first seen in Zelda then got in soul calibur 2 the game cube edition

Sedma's character is called sophitia first seen in soul calibur 1

Rickard-Sweeden's character is called Yunsung first seen in soul calibur 2

and then Vin's character is the famous spawn first seen in the comics then moved to a movie ... then in soul calibur 2 the Dream cast edition

thank you smile.gif
vinnieza
Ah cool thanks storm thumbsup.gif
storm016
you are welcome smile.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE(storm 016 @ Apr 17 2006, 08:03 PM)
.... devil2.gif I would go for Ivy if I were you Jef.

I was out of time, sad.gif I can't find a decent LARGE image of Ivy.. most of them are too small and pixelated.. Ivy was my first choice too.. wink.gif

and I believe Spawn was on the XBOX version wink.gif and thanks for the character info.. thumbsup.gif
ilFungoDesign
i can enlarge since 1000% more...let me know the image link and i'll resize all if u want tongue.gif

ps should i be Voldo?...he is from Palermo!!!!!!!!
my lovely hometown! lol
Ps..i've got the character
elton
QUOTE(vinnieza @ Apr 17 2006, 04:54 PM)
If anyone is having trouble like i just had to get my sig within the 400 character limit try using http://tinypic.com/ thumbsup.gif (got the link from someone from here, forgot who though oops.gif).

Looks like you lost some quality along the way tho vin. blink.gif
vinnieza
Nah i think that's just my dodgey resizing tongue.gif. Was a bit bigger than the board width so i cut down the width w/o sharpening and saved as jpeg at 60/70%
CrystalEYE
Wheeeee!!!
Finally its out!
Great great great job, Jef! Thanks a lot.

And problems coming up I see. So, now that Sedma is a girl on the sig like she is in reality...
what happened to Mr_Klan?!?!
I invited him, too!
And who invited Vinnieza!?
Dont get me wrong, its cool to have you in the group, I really dont want to kick you out or something like that.
But I am confused surrender.gif

Can anybody help me?

@elton: Well, I suppose you are right about that "minority" of normal members, since Azumoru has started a group, too.
Maybe the "Tournament" is a battle between groups, while "Challenge" is between "normal" users? haha.gif
rikard_sweden
@vin - it would´ve look better if you didn´t touch it bash.gif tongue.gif
vinnieza
Yeah i know

Tatics of getting a sig made for me tongue.gif, see this is cramping the style so i'll soon get one tongue.gif.

"And who invited Vinnieza!?
Dont get me wrong, its cool to have you in the group, I really dont want to kick you out or something like that."

Jef did smile.gif, i'll go if you want, after all i'm no gfx designer anymore anyway (gave up due to not being able to keep up with standards tongue.gif) unsure.gif
jdjMadDog
mmm... yes, now Sedma looks much much better laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yeah what happ. with Mr.Klan? unsure.gif
CrystalEYE
@vin: Nooo!!! I told before, its cool to have you in. I just were not informed that you are in, and Klan out. If Klan is out...is he? Im still in a big confusion.
Oopsession
Vin hun we all want you in wub.gif grouphug.gif
after all i'm no gfx designer anymore

Yes but your an Admin devil2.gif be good to have you on our side devil2.gif laugh.gif
jdjMadDog
Yeah Admin and a Spawn lookin' character Woooo !!!
We must have you with Us... clapping.gif clapping.gif
vinnieza
lol thumbsup.gif

Being a JA wont make any difference though, i'm a member that helps out just like you. wink.gif
Oopsession
Ok...let me rephrase myself then .... it will be great to have JA that helps out tongue.gif wink.gif haha.gif
CrystalEYE
BTW: Thank you Storm for explaining the characters!

@Jef: Can you send me the vector-Logo, please?!
adonisdemon
Oops - let's keep it professional, i don't want you wildcats encouraging him dry.gif
storm016
QUOTE(CrystalEYE @ Apr 17 2006, 10:30 PM)
BTW: Thank you Storm for explaining the characters!

you are welcome .... now I feel usefull

QUOTE(jefdizon @ Apr 17 2006, 08:14 PM)
and I believe Spawn was on the XBOX version wink.gif and thanks for the character info.. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]195841[/snapback][/right]

wallbash.gif so true .... sorry guys I was a bet excited smile.gif
mrklan
QUOTE(CrystalEYE @ Apr 17 2006, 09:04 PM)
Great great great job, Jef! Thanks a lot.
And problems coming up I see. So, now that Sedma is a girl on the sig like she is in reality...
what happened to Mr_Klan?!?!

@crystal
I don't know that happened...
Let all remains as is at this moment (vin is a member, i'm out)...
I think it's a great and promising group of M9 members... thumbsup.gif

@jef
Great work!!! clap.gif notworthy.gif
Oopsession
mrklan, you can still be in can't you....i think the group would be stronger with you and Vin grouphug.gif
playas_inc
welcome wildacats thumbsup.gif i thought a few of you would actually be in here was surprised at vin myself, hes normally as quiet on the themeing as me and rikard whos just lazy and off topic tongue.gif haha.gif wats happened while ive been away laugh.giftongue.gif
ilFungoDesign
Just to know...who decides who is in and who is out!?!?
for me MrKlan is really welcome!!!!
jefdizon
MrKlan?? blink.gif

AY Carumba! wallbash.gif chair.gif

...user posted image

oops.gif Sorreee!! Honest mistake!.... i'm re-editing the sig.... wallbash.gif surrender.gif

If i recall correctly.. the teaser had 9 hexagons... me fix, me fix okiday? blink.gif

no one gets booted out, i invited vinn.. and i'm in the middle of making another group... Good thing crystal mentioned it... I'll have MrKlan in there in a few minutes.. just gimme some time.. byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.