Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SE P910i] Furturistic / Mystic
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
illusionest
I have seen on mobile9 a theme called "light and Darkness in thhe misc section under themes for the k750i and w800. I would love it, if it were also available for the SE P910i. The uploader of this particular theme is Jasnasto, I have sent a shout to him but incase he can't help, I have decided to hedge my bets and post this request in the hope some other wonderful theme creater maybe able too provide it.

Many thanks to all for taking the time to read this post and or reply.
adonisdemon
Why are you so sure Jasnasto is a guy? blink.gif

If Jas says she is okay for someone to convert it, then i guess it can be done.

Please provide link for the Original theme...
illusionest
Whoops... that proved to be a stupid assumption. Thanks for putting me straight...As for providing a link to the orginal, I would if I knew how. All I know is it's listed here under, Themes, Se k750i and w800. gathering.gif
vinnieza
Browse to the theme then copy the url which is in the address bar (for example it should be showing http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=21589 in this thread)*. Then paste it in a post here smile.gif

*Highlight everything in the address bar, press ctrl+c, post a reply in this thread and press ctrl+v in the text enter field
storm016
well it is a challenge to remake a theme for p910 ... already made by jas .... I might do it if jas said it is ok
illusionest
Thanks too Vinneza for the information on coping a link and to S16 for offering to remake the light and darkness theme for my p910i upon jasnaseo approval, that would be wicked. I really appreciate the effort you have all gone to in replying to my post and the task of recreating this theme. Cheers wink.gif wub.gif thumbsup.gif Here is the link: http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...ic=9886&st=1380.
storm016
do you mean .... "Goddess or Jinx" theme ..... maybe she named it light and darkness ... you have to make sure that it is what you want .... illusionest
illusionest
Innately is was called, "Light And Darkness" now it's called "Goddess or Jinx". I'm not sure if thats down to poor eye sight on my part, or, if Jasnasto has renamed it . Either way, thats what it is called now. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to recreate this theme for me and I sent Jasnasto a shout yesterday, to ask her if it was ok for you to do so. As for the file type, could you make it in utz format. I have downloaded a couple of files that were either zipped or cad and neither seems to work on my P910i. I have tried renaming and saving as a utz file but my phone reports it as an invalid theme. Thanks again, your a star. cheers.gif 10.gif clap.gif
storm016
ok then going to my work shop thanx illusionest.
illusionest
It's me that should be thanking you. I understand how time consuming it is creating a theme especially for a P910i. So..... Thankyou very much. 10.gif clap.gif cheers.gif clapping.gif
storm016
ok here it is illusionest ......... thanx to Jas for letting me do it .....
user posted image

here is a screensaver ... windows style smile.gif
user posted image

and even more alternate wallpaper in another theme .... uploaded thumbsup.gif
user posted image

I hope you like it
baby_oink
that was great mate!!! i think i'm going to use that on my phone too!! cheers.gif
storm016
glad that you liked it .... feel free
illusionest
Thankyou... You have done a surperb job, it's beautiful just what I was hoping for. I am soooooo impressed with all the effort you have gone to and the lay out. "STUPENDOUS, MAGNIFICENT work" Very professional 10.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif

storm016
Im glad that you liked it ...... my efforts was not a waste of time cheers.gif
vinnieza
In the gallery:

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/29620/

or

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/29621/ (alternate flip opened pic)

thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.