Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Incoming Calls
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
samsungjosh
i heard from a friend that fido may still have free incoming but rogers dont
and theres no way im going back to telus...screw that
and im not with the CDMA thing because i change phones too often to do the service switch thing
nettecollis
??? what ???
samsungjosh
i need a phone with a simchip
and i need a carrior with free incoming
because my bill is just getting stupid with rogers
samsungjosh
and about the telus service switch
i wanna change carriers im just not shure who yet its looking like fido

it costs money to change phones with telus because they dont have a sim chip in them
Sea-Wolf
Strange, the things that go on in other countries. In Aus it's always been the case that everything incoming is free, it's always been sender pays.
nettecollis
same in the uk ,if i had to pay for a incoming call id never answer the phone,,,,thats why i didnt understand the original question
Oopsession
same in the uk ,if i had to pay for a incoming call id never answer the phone,,,,thats why i didnt understand the original question

ROFLMAO Nette...same here laugh.gif simply..i just wouldn't bother with a phone laugh.gif laugh.gif haha.gif
adonisdemon
we GET payed for receiving calls in the UK devil2.gif
Oopsession
laugh.gif devil2.gif haha.gif
manickbarry
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Apr 18 2006, 04:28 AM)
we GET payed for receiving calls in the UK devil2.gif
[right][snapback]196007[/snapback][/right]

how whistle.gif
adonisdemon
a new scheme by 3 network i think, where the person receiving the call get's paid for it.
sylina
really? the receiver gets payed for the call? o ,my god ,i've never dreamed of this marvelous bargain here, except you subscribe to certain services,certainly with more money...but was it the case before 3G network?
adonisdemon
it's a new service they are trying to promote.
jolie
it seems that 3G development hasn't been following a smooth way in europe,the license is too high and the consumer's demand is less than expected,is that the case? so i think the operator is using this bargain among many others to try to attract more subscribers~~~~hehe
nsameer
QUOTE(samsungjosh @ Apr 15 2006, 04:02 PM)
and about the telus service switch
i wanna change carriers im just not shure who yet its looking like fido

it costs money to change phones with telus because they dont have a sim chip in them
[right][snapback]195356[/snapback][/right]

Actually telus also support sim cards. cool.gif
stupid_reality
I get paid for taking calls! Every minute i get 5 cents added to this little pool if you like, And once a month I get the credits! Telstra are great! 1 cent text to other telstra!
TelecomZombie
Fido offers Free incoming balls. Plans changed yesterday and they introduced the new Urban Fido!
ryan150
rogers does still have free incoming calls,though they site and advertisements dont show it,you have to ask if they do,my plan does,!
shoutout
is lost do you have to pay to get incoming call never heared of it live in uk only pay to make a call ????? would never pay to get one
KayJay
Although I am not on the "3" network, I am in the industry and my understanding was that it was txt messages that you received, you got a credit for...This results in the sender having a higher charge for sending the txt, usually pay as you go customers smile.gif
Alamin007
thankss
kochaji
Is it true?
eliasjan
QUOTE (samsungjosh @ Apr 15 2006, 01:42 AM) *
i heard from a friend that fido may still have free incoming but rogers dont
and theres no way im going back to telus...screw that
and im not with the CDMA thing because i change phones too often to do the service switch thing

You Still Want Help? surrender.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.