Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Insert Mini Sd Cards In Card Reader?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
ainieas
My card reader apparently supports mini SD cards but it didn't come with a manual. Does inserting mini SD cards in a regular card reader require anything else like the adapter for Sony MSDs since the mini Sd fits none of the slots on the reader.
ainieas
I found that there was a adapter, into which I inserted the mini-SD card and then the card went into the MMC slot of the card reader.

Moderators please close the topic, there's nothing more to say!
adonisdemon
reads like a great FAQ to me haha.gif
rahul123kp
QUOTE(ainieas @ Apr 15 2006, 10:09 AM)
I found that there was a adapter, into which I inserted the mini-SD card and then the card went into the MMC slot of the card reader.

Moderators please close the topic, there's nothing more to say!
[right][snapback]195301[/snapback][/right]

Hey Plz tel me how can I insert my mini sd card in my card reader? plz I have all in 1 card reader.. But I cant found my minisd card adaptor plz reply me wth some image here is my email..

<snip>

forum rules:
-no e-mails
KenixLee
QUOTE(ainieas @ Apr 15 2006, 01:12 AM)
My card reader apparently supports mini SD cards but it didn't come with a manual. Does inserting mini SD cards in a regular card reader require anything else like the adapter for Sony MSDs since the mini Sd fits none of the slots on the reader.
[right][snapback]195061[/snapback][/right]

There is actually a platform which you can attach your mini sd card onto it, and make the whole thing the size of SD card, to be able to insert into card reader.

I am not sure about the packing of mini sd card in your country, but over here, if you buy your mini sd card seperately, the whole package will actually come with the so call "platform" for you to attach your mini sd card to insert into card reader.

drprotos
personally i don't like mini sd cards or mini stuff.
appoka
nem tudok mit irni clap.gif
Deathzone_xen
your new card must come with an adapter for it to be inserted into the card reader, if you didn't get an adapter then you should consult your local store (the one you bought the card from), he should give you an adapter for free, if he didn't give you one you should then buy an adapter.
vegeta_sa
you need to use the adaptor that came with you memory card... if it did not come with one, you need to buy one...or just leave it in your phone and connect ur phone to your pc
adonisdemon
this is what a typical adaptor looks like:

user posted image
Deathzone_xen
Go to the store and demand an adapter, even the cheap ones come with adapter, it's not normal to buy a Memory card with out its adapter....

I say you go demand an adapter from the store you bought it from...
tekopoci
3 options, buy new mini sd card whit adaptor include or buy new card reader that support mini sd card whitout adaptor.or use connectyvity adapter cable(data cable).so,which u choise?
bipul_3112
U need Mini Sd Adaptor
mohib-rameen
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ May 22 2007, 01:53 AM) *
this is what a typical adaptor looks like:

10.gif 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.