Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ W900i ] Final Fantasy X
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
chriskit
thank for whose will help to create this themes fro my w900i
storm016
I would love to do it but ..... I need the original pic not the nokia screens .... and about the title cloud is not in FFX .... I hope you make your point clear
chriskit
QUOTE(storm 016 @ Apr 17 2006, 06:22 AM)
I would love to do it but ..... I need the original pic not the nokia screens .... and about the title cloud is not in FFX .... I hope you make your point clear
[right][snapback]195597[/snapback][/right]

i hope that i can give the original pic but that the only pic i have. but it is possible that u help me to create 1 of any pic of the final fantasy version. will be grateful to u if u can help.
baby_oink
@chriskit: maybe this link would help..

ffX wallpapers

byebye.gif
chriskit
QUOTE(baby_oink @ Apr 17 2006, 07:41 PM)
@chriskit: maybe this link would help..

ffX wallpapers

byebye.gif
[right][snapback]195700[/snapback][/right]

thank for the info baby_oink and by the way your themes for the w900i is great thumbsup.gif
storm016
thanx baby_oink .... I happen to have that cloud paper see attachment ... I'll try something hope you like it
chriskit
QUOTE(storm 016 @ Apr 18 2006, 04:48 AM)
thanx baby_oink .... I happen to have that cloud paper see attachment ... I'll try something hope you like it
[right][snapback]195899[/snapback][/right]

that a nice pic u got there great and i hopr that u will make a great themes from it 10.gif
baby_oink
@chriskit: thanks mate! wink.gif

@storm: your welcome bro!!! looking forward to what you've got in there!! thumbsup.gif
storm016
ok ...... chriskit be honest do you like what I made for you ... I called it Advent Children .....
user posted image

and the buttons
user posted image
baby_oink
that was great storm!!! 10.gif
vinnieza
Nice work storm thumbsup.gif
storm016
thanx guys ..... I appreciate it.
adonisdemon
great work mate 10.gif
elton
Great one storm. clapping.gif
storm016
thanx elton and demon cheers.gif
chriskit
QUOTE(storm 016 @ Apr 19 2006, 09:31 AM)
ok ...... chriskit be honest do you like what I made for you ... I called it Advent Children .....
user posted image

and the buttons
user posted image
[right][snapback]196201[/snapback][/right]

that was a great themes thank man 10.gif it is good to have such great themes creator at here
vinnieza
Available in the gallery: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/29537/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.