Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Series 60 Theme Icons
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Icons
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Patrick
Here's some icons for the Nokia 6600 themes. Nothin special, i've just adjusted the colors of the icons so you could use them to blend with your theme. All 170 icons are included, including mask and everything. The first one, red icons.
Patrick
and the zip for the red icons...
Patrick
Then the green icons...
Patrick
and the zip for green icons...
Patrick
the one i like most, the orange icons...
Patrick
and the zip for orange icons...
Patrick
finally, the grey icons:
Patrick
and the zip for grey icons:
vinnieza
wow, nice, thanks ex smile.gif
Spawn
Superb smile.gif
Patrick
some misc. icons, 30 of them. Mask included as well. Size is 44 * 44px. The preview:
Patrick
and the zip. That's it for today. Tune it tomorrow laugh.gif
Special thanks to our guest: spawn and vince bash.gif
Spawn
haha.gif haha.gif

Absolutely nice work expert - they will indeed come in handy smile.gif
Evrae
Thanx Ex, will use that misc collection
adonisdemon
nice, wink.gif just what i needed wink.gif
vinnieza
Nice work ex, and some of them are from the forum shop wink.gif that came with the mod devil2.gif but still they all look good, i like the two on the top row on the left, the printer and something else thumbsup.gif
manish_koolest_of_all
herez a Kool collection of good icons(73)
manish_koolest_of_all
Pic Of above icons
Evrae
Thanx manish, you redeeming yourself haha.gif

Are the icons converted to bitmap and what size are they?

Any chance of some 42x29 icons please?
Vlammetje
Thanks guys... this will deffo come in very handy smile.gif
Patrick
Nice work ex, and some of them are from the forum shop  that came with the mod

Actually, the mod came with the icons, not the icons came with the mod. The icons are from somebody elses work, not the modder's.

Any chance of some 42x29 icons please?

Will try.
adonisdemon
@manish those aren't bitmap, they are icons for windows .ico files blink.gif
Evrae
Manish, so close and yet so far haha.gif
manish_koolest_of_all
sorry guys...
but do u have any software to convert them into bmp file or jpeg ?
Evrae
Yeah but the whole idea is to save the themer time by converting for them
manish_koolest_of_all
ok grouphug.gif
wintot
plsssssssssss share moreeeeeeeeeeeee................ rockon.gif
manish_koolest_of_all
rockon.gif
wintot
more power.......... grouphug.gif rockon.gif
Evrae
Hey Wintot, are you just posting for the sake of getting more posts?
adonisdemon
looks like it to me dry.gif

the posting for the sake of it club: (probalbe)

asakura?
wintot?
yagwin?
manish?
adonis?
vinnieza?
vinnieza
me ohmy.gif, i've tried to stop that ages ago and i thought i improved dramtically dry.gif, and i don't think you should be on it adonis, you don't do it?

i prbably used to do it a while back, but now i'm in staff i have tried to not do it at all, look at most of my posts, i try to keep on topic and don't just post smileys or something that doesn't make any sense withou meaning

as welsh_uk said, it's not about the amount of posts, it's about how good the post is, quality not quantitiy, and i aggree with him, i admit i do post a lot of trash, but i do also post within that post something on topic and i reply to another question (unless in trash), i don't just post for the sake of it, i can if you want me to though, but then why would i want to do that, as i was saying to very i've already had a taste of my own medicane, which is more of enough to have made me relise what i was like and also when i helped split the theme threads ages ago ex proved a very good point, the offtopic posts were a nightmare

anyway sorry for being offtopic.gif
adonisdemon
there is a question mark vince dry.gif it's questionable wink.gif
Vlammetje
rockon.gif
Vlammetje
just thought I'd sneak in a reply there devil2.gif

Now: about the icons...... The ones ex did are already named what they will be named once imported into the theme.....so...... my timesaver: I just copy the whole bunch over to my data\skindir\mytheme folder and next time I open my theme they will all be imported and saved smile.gif

rockon.gif now if only I could do that with all my images.... heck that would make theming almost feasible haha.gif

rockon.gif
adonisdemon
naughty you vlam dry.gif

i think noia should open up a section in their development where people can go and suggest improvement on the theme studio 60 dry.gif

it would help them, and us themers also.
wintot
sorry guys...learned my lesson...... not gonna post offtopic.gif just for the sake of posting............
Evrae
I should be m9pd but I would have had to tell myself off rifle.gif ohmy.gif bash.gif busted_cop.gif gun_bandana1.gif
adonisdemon
laugh.gif

scaaary thought unsure.gif
Asakura
haha,looks like u found out~you're in the list too? haha.gif
adonisdemon
well i can say i used to belong there, tho these days with all the moderating and the other stuff i'm doing on the side, i don't have time to post trash, and being a mod it wouldn't look good on my rep wink.gif
Asakura
i'm not the mod yet,guess that i got the time to post trash~ haha.gif
Evrae
Is anyone posting some more icons. Doesnt everyone who wants a theme want funky icons? Give us some to put into the themes please
Patrick
Is anyone posting some more icons. Doesnt everyone who wants a theme want funky icons? Give us some to put into the themes please

I'll do some tomorrow. I'm just dead tired now sad.gif
Patrick
Ok, here's some to get you guys occupied. Misc icons, 15 of them @ 44 * 44 px, bmp, with masks and everything:
Patrick
and the zip for misc icons 2:
Evrae
Thanx Ex, shouldnt have to be just you contributing
Patrick
Thanx Ex, shouldnt have to be just you contributing

Doesn't matter smile.gif are the latest icons any good?
adonisdemon
the icons are good thumbsup.gif

but i like the softkeys, they rock thumbsup.gif
Evrae
Not used them yet but they fine. Anyone fancy making som 42x29 icons?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.