Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Postpaid Or Prepaid?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Pages: 1, 2
mmubashar
I go for postpaid :D
In Malaysia, postpaid gets better service and customer support - which is important to me (A LOT) :D

ShahZ
adonisdemon
don't know, haven't checked between the two since i got my postpaid almost 5 years ago.
unamariposa
I'm with prepaid, 'cause it's what I use at the moment. laugh.gif
sg-GOD
i use Post paid in sg...now pre-pad in Oz
Bane
Postpaid, just cause I use it.
mmubashar
PhayzedButterfly,
I just saw your picture and stared at it for sometime before I realized that Im on a forum tongue.gif

ShahZ
AMANGONS
postpaid/contract is FAR better.

Free cust serv
Free browsing (O2 anyways)
all them minutes
NOT running out of credit
No hassle international roaming, with cheaper calls and cheaper txts

clap.gif FREE PHONE EVERY YEAR clap.gif

manickbarry
QUOTE(AMANGONS @ May 14 2006, 02:53 AM)

Free cust serv
all them minutes

[right][snapback]202371[/snapback][/right]

i totally agree 10.gif
reidy1982
QUOTE(AMANGONS @ May 14 2006, 08:53 AM)

Free cust serv
all them minutes

[right][snapback]202371[/snapback][/right]

Thats very true i probably would have still been with postpaid but i had bad experience with one in paticular company i actually found they was adding numbers to my bills and charing me for calls i hadnt made. I found this out cause i hadnt used my phone for a month when i was in hospital next thing i know i got a massive bill in for that month, so i reverted back to prepay now least i know what im getting no nasty suprises and free texts and more with my sim.
qamar_zaman
Eversince I got my mobile phone connection I started with postpaid, it is beneficial in many ways, you can get track record of your calls which enables you to check your usage, post paid connection has more access to mobile services as mobile phone service provider give minimum access for prepaid connection users, also you can move very freely of all the hasle of loading prepaid cards everytime
Anyhow I am carrying two mobiles enlisted to MOBILINK & WARID TEL (Pakistan)
bijoux
prepaid for me becouz im only 15yrsold . and i buy my prepaid load ... i get it from me allowance ..
shoutout
has to be Prepaid easyer to keep a eye on whot i am pay out on calls and have way to much going out my bank with out some phone company get the foot in the door

mattdonut
ive always been on contract post paid you get better support from orange i think plus i dont have to worry about buying top ups and running out of credit

Totogasm
I prefer prepaid, because I know how much credit I have, and it makes life easier. Postpaid is just full of surprizes. My mom uses postpaid service and when she gets the bill she's always like 'HOLY COW WHEN DID I TALK SO MUCH!' so, you get the idea happy.gif
RazBGD
in my country,theres no difference in privileges,connectivity,etc.between postpaid and prepaid.postpaid is much cheaper but you have to know how to control yourself tongue.gif so,i use both of them.private is prepaid and business is postpaid-my company is paying the bills laugh.gif smile.gifwink.gif
monaco_mike
My wife and I use both. She has the Contract phone because she never remembers to top-up and it's piece of mind for me when she's out with our children.

I have the pre-pay phone and get a great deal from o2. If I top-up 15 pound a month, I get 300 texts, 150 weekend and evening minutes, something called o2 Treats, which renews every 3 months. This time I opted for free voicemail. I also get 10% of my top-ups back every 3 months. And I STILL have 15 quid!!!

My wife is also on o2.
technokid1974
Prepaid with user posted image

on user posted image
Recharge with… $30 credit, To get 60 Free TXT, and 100 mins Vodafone to Vodafone for 20c per call.
luisleal
Hi guys,

PrePaid here...but i think PostPaid brings more advantages laugh.gif

cheers.gif

LuisLeal
mario prst
postpaid
VanjaT630
After 5 years of using prepaid, I switched to postpaid with T-Mobile (Croatia)... I phone a lot, and it happened lots of times that I was flat out of credits, just when I had to make an important phone call...
abhishek_1985_1234
i'm from india nd prepaid is better if its a liftime sim as u get full talktime on every recharge.....true value 4 money
JayDubb88
Postpaid becuz I get unlimited minutes with my provider.
boxieblue
postpaid suits me
coolguy6415
POSTPAID
NVDVS1
Postpaid - with a cap plan for sure $300 worth for $49.
itchy11jr
I have 1 postpaid and 3 prepay. I find post pay fits me as I have an unlimited data plan which would cost a fortune on prepay
gka3000
im using prepaid ... 10.gif
mth785
I'm on prepaid because I don't like contracts and I like having the ability to switch carriers at the drop of a hat.
shinn_asuka
Love prepaid, it gives me more freedom and I don't overuse it.

My prepaid comes with 3G, IDD Roaming and almost everything that a contracted user gets. (BTW... I use 3 HK)
srk_ankit
prepaids the best smile.gif it doesnt giv bills tongue.gif
castleboyz
QUOTE(srk_ankit @ Jan 11 2008, 03:55 PM)
prepaids the best smile.gif it doesnt giv bills tongue.gif
[right][snapback]462807[/snapback][/right]

Not only Bills , But also it is cheap and no monthly rental. 10.gif
pantoflica
I dont like prepaid... coz every time i needed to make important phone call... i didnt have money on it wink.gif so... its much easier for me to pay later!
rubg

I have prepaid, I do not talking a lot, so it is the best for me, also I do not the pay for the line and another payment that you pay even if do not talk a second.
djfreecko
i had a postpaid but due to high bills itz now a prepaid.........tongue.gif
castleboyz
QUOTE(djfreecko @ May 16 2008, 11:51 AM)
i had a postpaid but due to high bills itz now a prepaid.........tongue.gif
[right][snapback]495617[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif Now,
Dont talk much with ur (girl) friends. laugh.gif tongue.gif
kashif85
Prepaid is the Best >>>>>>> rules.gif
mth785
Pre paid because I don't like contracts.
obed_james
I've got Prepaid, It's the best. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
neharege_007
prepaid offcourse
that way you skip the rentals smile.gif
jodhpur_raj
prepaid bcoz
no Bills ,
cheap
no monthly rental.
tauqeerzahir
PREPAID ROX
RAJKUMAR2007
Prepaid is Best For Middle Class Peoples. clap.gif
harriszzz
of coz prepaid showoff.gif
_SINNER_
prepaid ..4 sure laugh.gif
KT_VK
Prepaid:good:
p.snp
i hate postpaid...bcz.... if any technical error happend it we will lost our home or other property(bill will increase without any call ... )..... devil2.gif ... there is no posibility to happend this in prepaid... clap.gif clap.gif
bsiomar
me2
nick222
Yeap, you can limit your usage to what you really need
ronaldo23
Prepaid
bluebutterfly11
Prepaid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.