Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4gb Ms Pro Duo
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
ungern
Should go for 2300 SEK according to swedish mobil.se
drprotos
i heard about the 10 gb mspd ohmy.gif
AZNTieN
a 10gb where did u hear that well anyway from what i know the sony ericsson k750, w800, etc can only support up to a 4gb stick and for people who have seen cheap Memory Stick Pro Duo make sure the brand is actually Sony because if you get Sandisk for example its very slow
Deathzone_xen
I never heard of a 10GB card, but I have the 8GB MS pro duo, and it works great with my SE W810i phone...

nemo101
M2 cards can go up to 32GBs

but it is still too much money to manufacture
Johnny47
QUOTE(AZNTieN @ Apr 25 2006, 07:08 PM)
a 10gb where did u hear that well anyway from what i know the sony ericsson k750, w800, etc can only support up to a 4gb stick and for people who have seen cheap Memory Stick Pro Duo make sure the brand is actually Sony because if you get Sandisk for example its very slow
[right][snapback]198190[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but it's not a big difference(i have both a sony card and a sandisk one).And btw,Sandisk cards are cheaper than sony's cool.gif
sonya850
Just a question. I got a 4GB memory sick (the Pro Duo one) from ebay (it came from China), and it works fine, except that sometimes the phone decides there's nothing on the stick, and i have to turn the phone off, take the battery out, turn the phone back on, and then it works. Someone said it could be that the memory stick is dodgy, and someone else said that it's because the SE W850i is only designed to support up to 2GB memory stick, so anything higher confuses the phone. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
CLEOPATTRA
ola byebye.gif
MobileRazor
Thanks.
CLEOPATTRA
this topic is a little confusing to me.
bluelans
QUOTE (drprotos @ Apr 25 2006, 12:47 PM) *
i heard about the 10 gb mspd ohmy.gif

i have never hear a 10gb card
sanseven
10gb is impossible
sscob1
Thanks cool.gif
sksahoozzz
The time Has been changed now 32 GB is a common thing smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.