Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wolf Pack Hq
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > Wolf Pack
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
BadBoyThemer
Arooooooooooooooooooooooo !! ....... the time is nigh the next generation of the infamous Wolfpack has arrived ... clap.gif clap.gif

where to begin the wolfpack was started a while ago , but over time died out pretty much , but Jefdizon came up with the idea to resurrect the wolfpack , but this time it's a new age so he chose all new members for the next pack .....

Without further ado i'd liek to introduce to you the new wolfpack gen two ..

Wintot
user posted image

wintot is one of the original m9 members , and was a truely gifted themer , with skill , and creativness , and original concepts ... and also was part of the original wolfpack ... gen two marks the great ones return ...

Xleon :
user posted image

another original m9 member , will mark his return in the new pack ....

Augustborn99 :
user posted image

Augustborn is a name known to all , being one of the orignal inavators , and operators of m9 .
he is also an extremly talented themer , whose skills have no boundry , he has themed for many phone models , his style is his own , these days you'll find him busy helping out in the forums .... we are honered to have him on board in the new wolfpack ....

Zeolyte :
user posted image

Zeo is female themer who is now paid to create themes for other sites , she started out battling in the tmc , and astounded people with her incredible designs , and flair for creativity .....

Adonnis Demon :
user posted image

Adonnis Demon is also a great themer , and is another original member of m9 community , he has allways been around to help people with any issues or problems , and that was before he was givin the Junior admin job .. he is great team player .....

Badboythemer :
user posted image

well what can i say about myself , i have been a member here at m9 for little over a yr now .... i learned all i know by entering the tmc , and through practice and more practice i earned my CT badge , and these days well i aint' t changed i'm entering the tmc when i can , i'm still honing my skills to improve , also i try to help as many peole as i can ... and i'm very pleased to be in the wolfpack ..

Jefdizon :
user posted image

This ones an easy one he's the original man behind the whole Wolfpack idea , he is a profeshinal graphics master , who works as a gui designer , he is a kind , funny , light hearted , very sarcastic , wondeful intellegent man.
His designs are quite anmazing ... and as the leader of this pack were in great paws.....[ hands..]

Baby Oink :
user posted image

Baby oink is one of m9's newer members , and has learned much from entering the tmc , and also through the help of others , and of course practice ...oink is another very funny person , who is fast becomming a great artist ..

Maampia :
user posted image

and last but certainly not least the lovley Maampia , yet another original m9er , she is extremly good with designing , and is also another tmc..er , who still makes a surprise appearance now and then her art is certaily her own style , and she clearly puts alot of work into what she makes .........

So there you have it m9 , these are your new Wolfpack ... take a bow people ...
and welcome to generation next ...

I myself have made an official wallpaper to match your sigs in terms of style , please accept my aploigies for lack of the last two members , i willl add you soon as i get your imgsof Jeff..
i will also be creating an offical theme , and also hopfully a great mp3 wolf call for ya all to use if you choose to..... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

1280 by 1024 ... simply right click , and save as in folder of choice or set to desktop wallpaper..

user posted image

over time we shall be adding tutorials and other interesting things to this thread , to help all , especially new up and comming artists ..

so till next time , enjoi people and have fun clap.gif clap.gif

and finally i'd like to thank Jefdizon for all his wondeful work and support .. notworthy.gif
baby_oink
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif great introduction mate!!! thumbsup.gif and a very nice wallpaper!!! 10.gif although i was not in there yet.. tongue.gif haha.gif
jefdizon
wooo ohmy.gif... talk about overkill blink.gif

calm down bro, we're just starting... remember, we're doing this just for fun laugh.gif

Nice work with the introductions, but let our works do the talking thumbsup.gif alright?

great work clapping.gif
playas_inc
wow.gif the wolfpack returns wow.gif

nice idea for the themed avatars guys cant wait to see what you have in store for us laugh.gif

get working tongue.gif
vinnieza
good to see it back up and running thumbsup.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(jefdizon @ Mar 10 2006, 11:11 PM)
wooo ohmy.gif... talk about overkill blink.gif

calm down bro, we're just starting... remember, we're doing this just for fun laugh.gif

Nice work with the introductions, but let our works do the talking thumbsup.gif alright?

great work clapping.gif
[right][snapback]188668[/snapback][/right]

overkill smoover kill , theres no such thing , i'm simply being proud of something i beleive in .... and of course it's all about fun .... silly

@ Baby oink thank's , glad you appreciate my efforts .... notworthy.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Mar 11 2006, 01:41 AM)
@ Baby oink thank's girl glad you appreciate my efforts ....  notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]188711[/snapback][/right]

Arr.. I think baby_oink is a boy. unsure.gif laugh.gif
elton
wallbash.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(elton @ Mar 11 2006, 02:07 AM)
wallbash.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
[right][snapback]188716[/snapback][/right]

ok on topic people ok... weightlift.gif edited the mistake

looking forward to hear form the wolves .... notworthy.gif
jefdizon
I'm almost done with the first sig.. smile.gif I'll edit this post later..

[EDIT]

Here's the first sig, still not complete tho.. any inputs? smile.gif

user posted image -- > user posted image
dr_megabyte
I'm getting a gun with tranquilizer darts.... tongue.gif

@jef
Looks AWESOME!
CrystalEYE
Great stuff here.

Bigup to BBT for the avatars and Wallpaper
Bigup to Jef for adonis` sig! (thereĀ“s no blue in it, will he really wear it haha.gif?)
elton
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Mar 10 2006, 06:18 PM)
ok on topic people ok...  weightlift.gif

haha.gif
adonisdemon
Here's the first sig, still not complete tho.. any inputs?

looks great jef, 10.gif
mr g
The wolf pack is back!
And lookin' very very proffesional....love the sig image with all the packs names kewlpics.gif thumbsup.gif
baby_oink
@PB: happy.gif

@BBT: tongue.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(CrystalEYE @ Mar 11 2006, 04:52 AM)
Great stuff here.

Bigup to BBT for the avatars and Wallpaper

[right][snapback]188747[/snapback][/right]

to be fair imade the wall , and my own sig and aavaatra , but the other pack avatars are also by my man Jef surrender.gif
zeolyte
great work on the wolfpack graphics smile.gif... and glad to be on board thumbsup.gif
jefdizon
Nice to see you drop by Zeo smile.gif

I'll be uploading two more sigs later.. watch for this post... smile.gif

and for those interested, i'll be uploading a WolfPack GDK (Graphic Development Kit) shortly after i finish the sigs this Sunday. It includes the logo, fonts, and source graphics. It's quite big - about 30+ MB. PM me and i'll send you the link and password.

byebye.gif

P.S. - Remember, that's AFTER i finish the sigs ok? smile.gif
adonisdemon
i'll be uploading a WolfPack GDK (Graphic Development Kit)

wonder what that is? unsure.gif

look, i'm wearing my set wow.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Mar 11 2006, 06:00 PM)
wonder what that is? unsure.gif

Read the next sentence please tongue.gif Basically, the source files for your sigs, avatars, logo, etc... I just wanted it to sound techy and intimidating devil2.gif

look, i'm wearing my set wow.gif

Thank you.. notworthy.gif
wintot
hmmmmm...... SO HERE IS MY OPINION:

@jeff: You can't dance, you can't sing, you can't even make a decent avatar and sig, absolutely no talent at all.... 1.gif

@BBT: You can't dance, you can't sing, you can't even make a decent wallpaper and awesome intro to the wolfpacks, absolutely no talent whatsoever... 1.gif

BUT WHAT D HECK?!? NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE ME!!!!

he he he... just KIDDING guys.... i'm just lost for good words and adjectives on how to describe your beautiful masterpieces/works....... well done... is there an encore?!? clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

fellow wolfpacks..... i love you guys....

WINTOT here climbing onboard..ready to hack and slash...themeing of course... thumbsup.gif ....woot woot!
Patrick_Lippe
So start theming again, when i started i was a huge fan of your works Wintot........let me be your fan again!

Lovely graphics over here!
jefdizon
hehe.. you're right about the first two.. but as for the third? blink.gif

C'MON!! DANCE!! rifle.gif wow.gif gun_bandana1.gif Why you little *{!@$&?#}*
-----------------------Jef------Win------BBT

devil2.gif and what happened to your avatar and sig? hmm? why did it suddenly become lo res? blink.gif

just copy the link location of the original sig and ava and paste it on your settings.. bash.gif

you're givin' me a headache (i'm currently doing your sig).. i still have to do 8 sigs and it's already sunday.. bash.gif

...tongue.gif
playas_inc
the sig sets look brilliant thumbsup.gif great work jef thumbsup.gif
jefdizon
Thanks Playas smile.gif

Here's more smile.gif

Augustborn99
user posted image --> user posted image

Zeolyte

Now working doubletime weightlift.gif ...wallbash.gif
baby_oink
wow!!! great sigs jef!!! 10.gif can't wait to see mine!!! haha.gif cheers.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(baby_oink @ Mar 12 2006, 04:24 PM)
wow!!! great sigs jef!!! 10.gif can't wait to see mine!!! haha.gif  cheers.gif
[right][snapback]188949[/snapback][/right]

yea me too , i'll certainly be wearing my new set with pride .. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
adonisdemon
great work there jef thumbsup.gif
playas_inc
super sigs again jef thumbsup.gif great work
jefdizon
Thanks guys grouphug.gif

Here's the latest one.

Wintot
playas_inc
love the eye in the back of wintots sig thumbsup.gif and i was about to say you'd forgotten something but you really havent after i looked closely haha.gif thumbsup.gif

great work my friend 1 day you will have to make me a sig tongue.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE(playas_inc @ Mar 12 2006, 06:12 PM)
1 day you will have to make me a sig tongue.gif

blink.gif Sig? you mean Sigs.. tongue.gif ..there's so many of them.. *looks at playas "Billboard" laugh.gif *

gladly.. thumbsup.gif
playas_inc
haha.gif billboard haha.gif nice one

cant wait thumbsup.gif
wintot
@jeff: made some minor tweaks with my ava and sig.... hope u dont mind capt. thumbsup.gif

@pat:so honored for the flattery remark my friend.. Since youved started themeing, i always say that this young gentleman will make a mark on mobile9 and will be part of the elite themers one day..Oh boy, u made me proud...youved come a long way to be what you r right now... an clap.gif for that...... as for me themeing again?...he he he,,,i have to get some pointers from you..basically i am a bit rusty.....hope i wont dissapoint... notworthy.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Well i still hope to see work from you wintot, i remember that Lamborgini theme in the tmc. I was so amazed by that theme.
playas_inc
*goes to find wintots lambourghini theme*
Patrick_Lippe
Here it is http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/10253/
playas_inc
thanks thumbsup.gif already found it and was so frustrated when i fuon out it as for s700 sad.gif laugh.gif wonder if wintot wil ever make a k750 version ???? :s
maampia
Woweee... This is great!!! clap.gif Sorry for posting sooo late, been too busy. But just the same, I would likle to thank BBT and JEF for putting this up and making all these possible. I'm very flattered too to be a part of this group. wub.gif

Hahaha... But I think I'm too sexy in that wallpaper! tongue.gif

Do we get to have our own signature? I'm too excited... wow.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(maampia @ Mar 13 2006, 10:34 AM)
Woweee... This is great!!!  clap.gif  Sorry for posting sooo late, been too busy. But just the same, I would likle to thank BBT and JEF for putting this up and making all these possible. I'm very flattered too to be a part of this group.  wub.gif

Hahaha... But I think I'm too sexy in that wallpaper! tongue.gif

Do we get to have our own signature? I'm too excited...  wow.gif
[right][snapback]189186[/snapback][/right]

thank's Maampia notworthy.gif happy to please , but all but the wall was jeff weightlift.gif

and yes you do get a personal character sig ..... jeff is hard at work on them all now .... notworthy.gif
adonisdemon
But I think I'm too sexy in that wallpaper!

no way, i think it doesn't do you justice thumbsup.gif
maampia
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Mar 13 2006, 08:47 PM)
no way, i think it doesn't do you justice thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]189234[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, you think so??? laugh.gif Nah, mine aren't as huge! ohmy.gif laugh.gif
jefdizon
I think that was when maampia was still "lactating" laugh.gif

..don't hit me, please! blink.gif i bruise easily surrender.gif

@maampia - You're sig is up next.. still working on it happy.gif

@adonis - I JUST COULDN'T wallbash.gif RESIST wallbash.gif

user posted image

c'mon, you have to admit it's kinda cute... devil2.gif Chibi, chibi-kun
maampia
I think that was when maampia was still "lactating"

You are soooo right Jef!!! Hahaha... laugh.gif

@maampia - You're sig is up next.. still working on it

Wow wow.gif I'm sooo excited!!! clap.gif

THANKS JEF!!! mwahh... wub.gif
jasnasto
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Mar 11 2006, 06:36 PM)
So start theming again, when i started i was a huge fan of your works Wintot........let me be your fan again!
[right][snapback]188856[/snapback][/right]

Same here... smile.gif
vinnieza
user posted image

LMAO laugh.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(vinnieza @ Mar 13 2006, 11:35 PM)
user posted image

LMAO laugh.gif
[right][snapback]189253[/snapback][/right]

ha ha cute , looks like he's weilding a cooks knife , rather than a ninja sword ...ha ha ha

@ Wintot that goes tripple for me bud , i was always inspired by your works , and your words in your thread .... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
playas_inc
laugh.gif @ mini adonis haha.gif thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
vincenzo!!!!!! bash.gif bash.gif

have to admit, it is cute tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.