Full Version: M9 - F1 - Fans
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
jdjMadDog
Opening for

m9 - F1 - Fans

... don't know if this Topic can be Open Here... but I'll try smile.gif

So, every F1 (Formula 1) Fans, please, can join, for discussion, questions
or everything conected with this Octane Circus.

I know one 'Crazy' F1 Fan, personaly and he is well updated with facts smile.gif

I think he will join here very soon ha ha...

... zj, Hello - !!!

Double Master, where are You, this is Your kind of theme u can talk much about, HA HA HA

Well, F1 Circus starts this weekend, and at Sunday is a Main Event Race!!!
Bahrain is the 1st Stage this starting Season...
and It will be Very Hard Time for Theme Making HA HA HA...
Patrick_Lippe
mmmm i say Schumi will come back this year
mrklan
I'm old McLaren fan...
Looking forward who is who on this weekend... devil2.gif
BadBoyThemer
Hmmm not my thing i'm afraid but our good pal Will , will certainly be in for this i'm sure ... he loves F1 ... me i can spin youse out , going back about 10yr's i worked as a flaggy at a local racing circut ... i helped save a few lives ..... and got to tell annoying stupid press people to back away from being to close to the road ..... idiots....oh and i got to meet nice girls , and more importantly i got wait for it ... FREE FOOD ... ha ha ... so yep there ya go , was a while ago but i still have my officials jacket and badge ..... clap.gif clap.gif
Edthegooseman
great idea JD..i too am a big F1 fan..gonna try and get to the spanish GP this season..should be fun..
jdjMadDog
... somehow I knew, this Topic will bring known faces in here, he he laugh.gif
Very glad to se You here...

QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Mar 8 2006, 01:52 PM)
[right][snapback]188231[/snapback][/right]

... well said Pat, well said thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Shumi Fan ha notworthy.gif

QUOTE(mrklan @ Mar 8 2006, 05:25 PM)
I'm old McLaren fans...
Looking who is who on this weekend...  devil2.gif
[right][snapback]188263[/snapback][/right]

... he he he, yeah we will see smile.gif ... devil2.gif bash.gif chair.gif wow.gif wow.gif

QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Mar 8 2006, 06:02 PM)
Hmmm not my thing i'm afraid but our good pal Will , will certainly be in for this i'm sure ... he loves F1 ... me i can spin youse out , going back about 10yr's i worked as a flaggy at a local racing circut ... i helped save a few lives  ..... and got to tell annoying stupid press people to back away from being to close to the road ..... idiots....oh and i got to meet nice girls , and more importantly i got wait for it ... FREE FOOD ... ha ha ... so yep there ya go , was  a while ago but i still have my officials jacket and badge .....  clap.gif  clap.gif
[right][snapback]188270[/snapback][/right]

... Wow, that was a experience man, cool !

QUOTE(Edthegooseman @ Mar 8 2006, 06:08 PM)
great idea JD..i too am a big F1 fan..gonna try and get to the spanish GP this season..should be fun..
[right][snapback]188272[/snapback][/right]

... Thanks ED, ... really? u r going to a Spanish GP?
Wow, yeah that will be some fun and experience too man!!!
zjurina
user posted image

That young Yedi the talent he had...

The Force with him it is.
jdjMadDog
HA HA HA HA HA ... outstanding photo clap.gif clap.gif
zjurina
BTW - for remember

Saturday Local - Zagreb Time

the transmission of

Qualifications - Saturday at 11.20

Race - Sunday at 12.20

Forca Ferrariiiiiiii ! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Mar 9 2006, 02:02 AM)
Hmmm not my thing i'm afraid but our good pal Will , will certainly be in for this i'm sure ... he loves F1..[right][snapback]188270[/snapback][/right]

cheers.gif Here i am.

wow.gif din't know that you guys are F1 fans as well. Great. Better still, couple of Ferrari's fans.

Nice pic Zj. clapping.gif
jdjMadDog
Ferrari-!!! Ferrari-!!! Ferrari-!!! smile.gif
Oopsession
zjurina, i love that pic wub.gif wub.gif :wub:so cute wub.gif now i am a Ferrari fan clap.gif clap.gif
ArthurWill
A long waited Ferrari one two. clap.gif during the qualifying.

1 M.Schumacher Ferrari
2 Massa Ferrari
3 Button Honda
4 Alonso Renault
5[ B]Montoya[/B] McLaren
6 Barrichello Honda
7 Webber Williams
8 Klien Red Bull
9 Fisichella Renault
10 Heidfeld BMW
11 Villeneuve BMW
12 Rosberg Williams
13 Coulthard Red Bull
14 Trulli Toyota
15 Speed Toro Rosso
16 Liuzzi Toro Rosso
17 R.Schumacher Toyota
18 Albers Midland
19 Monteiro Midland
20 Sato Super Aguri
21 Ide Super Aguri
22 Raikkonen Mclaren
jdjMadDog
Schumi was very Close... wallbash.gif crybaby.gif
Well a 2nd place is still Good smile.gif

That was a pretty Good Race, and very exciting - !!!
jdjMadDog
mmm... Ferrari in the race 2006. CloseUp

user posted image
rikard_sweden
I´m a fan of ferrari (like many others in here tongue.gif )
zjurina
Must say that Roseberg is the wery biggest surprise
for a rookie !

Forza Schumi !
jdjMadDog
Imola Today... Wrooom, wrooom!!!
Fire-Up those Tires, he he...

(just stopping by to keep Topic Alive smile.gif)
Oopsession
Just helping tongue.gif
phirets33k
Schumi is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.gif
jdjMadDog
Yeah-!!! Schumi is back, I Quot you on that!
It was a really exciting race at Imola-SanMarino!
That Circuit is pretty fast so it was ment to Schumi to Win... cause he had pole position!
Awesome exciting situations through the box stops...
Only thing is It was Damn Hot There... laugh.gif
jhunn
schumi's number one now-a-days... but i think the legendary sena's good too... agree????? thumbsup.gif
jdjMadDog
yeah definitly Senna, and maybe Prost too...? smile.gif
ArthurWill
Some entertainment, no bumping. tongue.gif

user posted image
what the?
being an Australian i have to say GO WEBBER
ArthurWill
Yeah, with Mark moving over to Red Bull next year, things should be interesting. thumbsup.gif
what the?
hopefully it will be a good move for webber,i have to admit i like mark as a driver but when it comes to the cars i wear a ferrari hat that i got from the melbourn F1 in (aust)
ArthurWill
when it comes to the cars i wear a ferrari hat

Yeah, i am after the red prancing horse too.

Lets hope that Mark do deliver this time. thumbsup.gif I like the different image of F1 that RedBull bring about. thumbsup.gif
what the?
so who's watching the F1 tonight.weve got Massa in pole for the first time in his career,M Schumacher in 2nd and Alonso in 3rd.its on early here in Auzzie land (10:25pm) so ill be watching,hope its a good race with plenty of drama
ArthurWill
early here in Auzzie land (10:25pm)

Well, compare to the usual 11.30pm. wacko.gif

Cheers for Massa, but i am not sure if he can make it to the top podium tho. Unless, Michael is out of the race. smile.gif Enjoy the race!

Edthegooseman
QUOTE(ArthurWill @ Aug 27 2006, 04:48 AM)
early here in Auzzie land (10:25pm)

Well, compare to the usual 11.30pm. wacko.gif

Cheers for Massa, but i am not sure if he can make it to the top podium tho. Unless, Michael is out of the race. smile.gif Enjoy the race!
[right][snapback]230442[/snapback][/right]

I think its more the case of wether ferrari will let the poor guy win...
ArthurWill
There he is, Massa maiden win. clapping.gif The boy did a fab job.
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(ArthurWill @ Aug 28 2006, 02:11 AM)
There he is, Massa maiden win. clapping.gif The boy did a fab job.
[right][snapback]230739[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't agree more..and what a race it was..best of the season imo.. clap.gif
ArthurWill
Yeah Ed, action pack race. thumbsup.gif

So what do you think? Alonso for the champion this year , Michael retires? unsure.gif
what the?
i loved the start,and good on Massa for his first win in his F1 career.if Micheal passed Alonso and Massa slowed down for him to pass i wouldnt have been too happy
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(ArthurWill @ Aug 28 2006, 03:11 AM)
Yeah Ed, action pack race. thumbsup.gif

So what do you think? Alonso for the champion this year , Michael retires? unsure.gif
[right][snapback]230743[/snapback][/right]

Good question.. Its gonna take something for schumacer to win the championship now, so is he gonna want to retire having finished 2nd..
ArthurWill
Its gonna take something for schumacer to win the championship now

Yeah, 12 points with just 4 races to go. Its bit hard if not impossible, even for someone of Michael's class. smile.gif

So is he gonna want to retire having finished 2nd

I am not sure about that ED. I think he hasn't make up his mind yet. Just like what Ron Dennis put it, he doesn't look like someone who is finish with F1.

Whatever it is, the remaining four races. Something to treasure imo. Next year, F1 might not be the same ever.

Better or not, we will see. thumbsup.gif
REMO0
hi all
Panda - Martin
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Mar 8 2006, 04:52 AM)
[right][snapback]188231[/snapback][/right]

And will end at the end of this year smile.gif I am also fan of Ferrari, but I think that it will be too heavy to reach Alonso.
ArthurWill
I am also fan of Ferrari, but I think that it will be too heavy to reach Alonso.

Rightly so. smile.gif

Btw, Kimi on pole position in Monza. Michael 2nd, Alonso 5th. Interesting. clap.gif
Cassie159
Btw, Kimi on pole position in Monza. Michael 2nd, Alonso 5th. Interesting.

Not any more ........ Alonso has been cheating again busted_cop.gif

He blocked Massa in Qualifying so now he starts 10th
laugh.gif wow.gif laugh.gif wow.gif laugh.gif wow.gif laugh.gif
angels_dreamin
2006 Italian Grand Prix Race Result

1 Michael Schumacher
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

2 Kimi Räikkönen

3 Robert Kubica

4 Giancarlo Fisichella

5 Jenson Button

6 Rubens Barrichello

7 Jarno Trulli

8 Nick Heidfeld

9 Felipe Massa

10 Mark Webber

Schumacher confirms his retirement

After an emotional win in Sunday's Italian Grand Prix at Monza, Michael Schumacher has announced he will retire from race driving at the end of this season.

“It’s been a very special day,” said Schumacher in the post-race press conference. “There has been a lot of discussion for a lot of time and the fans have a right to be explained what will happen.

“This is the right moment - this is my last Monza race. I have decided to retire from racing. It’s been an exceptional time that motorsport has given me and I have loved every moment - the good and bad. They are what make life so special.”

With reigning champion Fernando Alonso failing to score in Italy, Schumacher now trails the Spaniard by just two points in the drivers’ standings and has a very real chance of taking an eighth world title. “Now I would like to concentrate on the last three wins and finish it in style,” he added.

The speculation now starts over what role, if any, Schumacher might play at Ferrari next season, and who will form the team’s 2007 driver line-up.

Why is he retiring.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Kimi to replace Michael...
Cassie159
Why is he retiring.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

He now has a wife and kids.......and he wants to see his kids grow up
Nobody can predict an accident and he does not want to risk missing that...........who can blame him now he`s a family man?????????
angels_dreamin
F1 wont be same without him... it will be really weird not havin Michael on da track and Kimi wearin da red overhauls and comin out of the Ferrari pit.. not seein the famous jump that Michael does on the podium not hearing the Italian and da German national anthems that seem like dey are da theme songs of F1 ... Michael is synonymous to F1.. god i am gonna miss him... i cant still believe he is leaving... crybaby.gif
what the?
im not happy,i was on a 9hr drive and i missed it all.i think it may be good without Micheal,he's a great driver but he's a bit like Farlap (the race horse)last year he was unstoppable and you knew he would win even before the race had started,this year hasnt been as good for him but still has a really good chance of taking it out.i do like him but feel if he wasnt in it,the race may be a bit closer and entertaining,instead of micheal being 10cm+ ahead of the pack every time.thats just my opinion anyway.
ArthurWill
do like him but feel if he wasnt in it,the race may be a bit closer and entertaining,instead of micheal being 10cm+ ahead of the pack every time.

This is exactly what happen with Alonso last year, when he had a superb car compare to rivals. I still remember at that time, people starts hoping that Alonso's rivals do catch up a bit, cause its getting boring. Same theory, one is red, the other blue. tongue.gif
what the?
[quote=ArthurWill,Sep 11 2006, 06:06 AM]
[quote]instead of micheal being 10cm+ ahead of the pack every time.[/quote]
hahaha was i drunk when i wrote this,im sure i ment 10 SECONDS not cm's
Atalantos
Hm!!!
I’m not really a fan of that “old poor Schumacher” (as the Renault Team Radio said to Alonso) but this race was the nicest of him. He started from 6th place at the grid and after a disaster race from Renault bash.gif with deciding not to change the rear tires of Alonso and the unacceptable present from Fisichella at the last pit stop and also,
another mechanical failure from McLaren – Mercedes stretcher.gif
YES HE DID IT AGAIN
he climb to the podium
he finished first and set the difference to 0 from Alonso.
Now, with two races to go, we are very anxious to see the end of this season.
Let the best win…
Atalantos
wacko.gif It’s almost 6 months from the last post here and it was mine.
Let see if there still are F1 fans here!!!
As you can see I’m a Kimi Raikkonen fan and I can’t wait to see how he will go at this season with his new team FERRARI thumbsup.gif
user posted image
user posted image
ArthurWill
Well, at least you can still find this thread. tongue.gif

I am not so much of Kimi's fan but more of Ferrari. Kimi certainly looks more serious with his new team.

Lets just hope that he would be able to claim some wins this year. He will need that, before Massa do. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.