Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia 6101 Data Cable Problems
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
bejhan
I have just purchased a Nokia 6101 and an generic cable for it and I can't seem to get the cable working properly. I installed the cable and drivers then installed Nokia Suite. After this it worked properly but once I was done with it I unplugged my phone and found that once I plugged my phone back in, Nokia Suite wasn't able to detect it. I had to uninstall the cable, restart my computer, and reinstall the drivers to get it to work again. Once I used it again and unplugged it then tried to use it again the same thing happened. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
pixeyness
QUOTE(bejhan @ Feb 27 2006, 05:20 PM)
I have just purchased a Nokia 6101 and an generic cable for it and I can't seem to get the cable working properly. I installed the cable and drivers then installed Nokia Suite. After this it worked properly but once I was done with it I unplugged my phone and found that once I plugged my phone back in, Nokia Suite wasn't able to detect it. I had to uninstall the cable, restart my computer, and reinstall the drivers to get it to work again. Once I used it again and unplugged it then tried to use it again the same thing happened. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
[right][snapback]186550[/snapback][/right]

you are lucky yours worked at all. even uninstalling and reinstalling, mine never worked. I even bought a usb infrared adaptor to try and no luck
bejhan
I ended up buying the authentic Nokia cable and it worked perfectly.
insight18
QUOTE(bejhan @ Aug 2 2006, 05:27 PM)
[right][snapback]223279[/snapback][/right]

i have the same problem too..
im working on it by downloading a driver of the USB NOKIA DKU-5..
and also PC-suite 6.48..
i hope i wil work..
WISH ME LUCK!!!
vvxiao
QUOTE(insight18 @ Sep 12 2007, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE(bejhan @ Aug 2 2006, 05:27 PM)
[right][snapback]223279[/snapback][/right]

i have the same problem too..
im working on it by downloading a driver of the USB NOKIA DKU-5..
and also PC-suite 6.48..
i hope i wil work..
WISH ME LUCK!!!
[right][snapback]404692[/snapback][/right]

wish you good luck!
Also u can try this SNIPPED--DKU-5 USB Data Cable for Nokia Mobile Phones w/ SIM Card Reader,with a low price!
Good Luck!

Read forum rules pls
No commercial links anywhere in the forum AT ALL. If you would like to advertise, please contact advertising @ mobile9.com

nihalsameer12
i think maybe ur os is corrupted due to virus...reinstalling it may help...
bejhan
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Dec 6 2010, 12:56 PM) *
i think maybe ur os is corrupted due to virus...reinstalling it may help...

Don't post on threads that are this old, especially when you don't have anything useful to say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.