Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se Themes (for T630/k750/w600/w900) By Sedma
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Sedma
I started a new topic. Now I need your help. I have several themes for T630, K750, W600 and W900. I would like to upload previews of these themes. Some of them are uploaded on m9 some are not. I don't know a principle. I didn't find any attach with themes in your topics. Can I upload preview and put a link to file for download on m9? Is it o.k to put preview of theme which is on validation queue or I have to wait theme to be available for download? I will appriciate any help.

Btw, Does anybody use T610 or T630 anymore (I still do, until I buy W900, but I think it will be only in my dreams smile.gif)?
jasnasto
You can post here previews of any theme you want... we don't use attachments so much, because it's more convenient to use img links (like you did in TMC thread)...

Validated or not, you can post the preview of your new theme, as soon as you made it...

I'm still with z600, which is quite similar to T610/630, so let's dream together (I'm dreaming of k750/ k600/ w800 tho)...

Hope this can be of some help to you... byebye.gif

Sedma
This was more than help. Thanks!

I had a dream of K750/W800 too, until I saw W900 smile.gif

Now, I have a lot of works to do but I'll be back.

Once agin, thanks for your help.
jdjMadDog
I still have my old (and most favourite phone) T610, just
love how it looks like, with those rounded shapes smile.gif
... it is in reserve, cause I did buy D750, and flash it to K750 smile.gif

... but my very 1st themes were made for T610
(and still one of my favourite themes also)
Sedma
@jdjMadDog
That's very funny. I made more than 30 themes for t630 but I use only one for last two months smile.gif

I hate to make previews. It's awful job. First make preview for forum, then for upload, then upload it all to web, then remember to put right link to right place...wallbash.gif

I will start with my last theme. I made it for Valentine's Day but I think I'm too late. It won't be uploaded until Valentine. I adore Tux so much that I had to make my own. I was so happy that I did it. Preview is little to big because is for W900. Please give some comments, bad or good. But, pls, don't make me change anything, I will not survive making another preview wallbash.gif

standby animation

user posted image

full preview
user posted image
dr_megabyte
Good to see you've started your own thread! From what I've seen this thread will be packed with some great looking themes, just like this one. thumbsup.gif
Sedma
@dr_megabyte
Thanks for your comment! But this is my last theme, wait to see my first smile.gif. It was, it was... hm I don't know how to say... smile.gif
dr_megabyte
QUOTE(Sedma @ Feb 9 2006, 10:19 PM)
It was, it was...
crappy? Most first themes are and you gotta post it so I can see if is crappier than my first! laugh.gif
jasnasto
Looking very good Sedma... clap.gif
Sedma
@dr_megabyte

hahaha.. you've asked for it.
My first themes were for t610. Everything started when I saw one theme. In fact, I saw only standby pic. When I downloaded it and upload to mob it was awful. Totaly unreadable. Then I removed everything except standby screen. After that I made my own pics and made theme which I like the most. But before that theme, I made some for practice smile.gif

This was my very first theme. I called it Sunny

user posted image

Second is called Bugs Bunny. Looks pretty fine on mob, this was my first theme I uploaded on m9. You can download it here

user posted image

Third is Flintstones.

user posted image

This one I used long time. It is also on m9. It's called I love you and you can download it here

user posted image

There's another 30 themes smile.gif for t630. I've uploaded only 11 on m9 (I think). I will have to upload rest of it.

@jasnasto
Thanks a lot!
Patrick_Lippe
Good looking themes, hope to see more here!
Sedma
Thanks Patrick_Lippe! These are really my very first themes. If I told you that I did on some themes, highilghts, status and standby in word you won't believe it. But I did. In PS I only knew how to cut image (I didn't even no how to cut it proportionaly) but nothing more smile.gif smile.gif. In fact, I started with making theme just to learn work with Photoshop. And I need Photoshop for making web pages smile.gif.

These were my next themes

Pumba
user posted image

Snoopy

user posted image

You can download it here

Blue Ball

user posted image

You can download it here

Big Foot

user posted image

You can download it here

For this last one I also made my first screensavers smile.gif

user posted image user posted image

I would like to see any comments, pls.
jasnasto
They all look good for the first themes, but it's obvious you were very good with colours from the very start... like Blue Ball especially... clap.gif
dr_megabyte
I agree with every word Jas just said!
Sedma
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that I didn't upload rest of it to give I link. Who knows, mybie someone likes simple themes smile.gif But I will put a link for thoseI uploaded.

Next was Metal Cherry.

user posted image

Download

After that, I made few with Hello Kitty.

Kitty on the cloud

user posted image

Kukuc Kitty

user posted image

Kitty on the bench

user posted image

Kitty in red

user posted image

After Kitty, I started to make more abstract themes.

Black And White

user posted image

Pure Black

user posted image

Sun

user posted image

Blue Circles

user posted image

Download

Snail

user posted image

Download

Blue Boxes

user posted image

Download

Any comment is more than welcome.

jdjMadDog
Wooooo!!! smile.gif

... some quite awesome 1st Themes clapping.gif clapping.gif

Specially like:

Snoopy & Blue Ball

Quest.?

What ver. of PS u r using now?
Oopsession
Very Nice First themes Sedma, and some great improvement from first one to most recent ones from you, keep it up, great work clap.gif 10.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
Sedma
@jdjMadDog

I'm glad you like them. First theme I made for myself and when you look at something every day, it has to be good enough and readable.

I'm using PS 7.0.

@Oopsession

Thanks for your comment.I'm glad you think so. M9 was always big inspiration esp, when I discovered TMC and Hall of fame (for my K750 themes). notworthy.gif

Next one is my favorite. I saw the theme with this wallpaper and I liked it a lot. But when I downloaded it and realized that is unusable I made my own. And I still have it on my mob. Probably I will have it until Easter smile.gif

Christmas Tree.I called it Tree in the winter because one Christmas tree already existed.

user posted image

After that I made some with Tux

Christmas Tux

user posted image

Download

Tux B&W (I don't knowwhy B&W when it's all yellow & black...)

user posted image

Tux Pirate

user posted image

With next three I'm not proud but here they are..

This one is the less downloaded of my themes. I ask myself why anybody will downlod it anyway smile.gif

Silver Door

user posted image

Silver

user posted image

Gold

user posted image

Fire

user posted image

Paper flower

user posted image

After that I made five more themes for t630 and I started to make themes for K750i. I will put it in the nex topic. I hope there will be some comments. I supose that nobody of you themers from m9 make themes for t630 anymore, but maybe some of you still use t610/t630.
Patrick_Lippe
Thats a great collection Sedma! Nice to see the older se phone still allive!
Sedma
Thanks Pat! Of course it's still alive smile.gif and it works perfect smile.gif In fact, sometimes some of my numbers just disappear, or pic for contact, but everything other is great. Even so, I would like to have W900 smile.gif
Patrick_Lippe
That would be a huge change, from a small screen to an huge screen!
Sedma
You're right. This is one of reasons why should I like to have W900. Latters on t630 are too small for me that's why I prefer readable themes smile.gif
Edthegooseman
awesome work in here sedma, i love the christmas theme,i like the idea with the desktop aswell...great job sedma 10.gif
Sedma
Thanks Edthegooseman! I appreciate your comment because I think your themes are more than great and I like them a lot.

I know that t630 is not so popular anymore but I still use it. Maybie I'm not the only one smile.gif

I have only five themes more for t630.

Ship in the night

user posted image

Rocks

user posted image

Halloween

user posted image

New Bugs Bunny

user posted image

Snowy Pine

user posted image

Snowy Pine was my last theme for t630. I made one more with Richard Dean Anderson but only for my personal use smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif After that I made my first theme for k750. It was very hard to make all those pics. But it was also a challenge smile.gif

This was my first one. Now, when I look at this theme, I think it's awful. But it's my first one.

Abstract Blue

user posted image

For the second one I made wallpaper. This was my first time of using PS for real smile.gif. It's very simple.

Lotto

user posted image

Abstract red is the same as Abstract Blue but in red colour. I learned how to use hue/saturation smile.gif

user posted image

I found nice pics of Hello Kitty (child in me smile.gif) and I decide to do some themes. Unfortunally, I made only three themes. Two of them are the same except background on navigation screen. One ot hese two theme is on m9 site but I'm not sure which one smile.gif But you can download it here

Hello Kitty

user posted image

Hello Kitty with Bear

user posted image

Hello Kitty on the cloud
Download for K750
Download for W600

user posted image

Ship in the night- Download

user posted image

Snail
Download for K750
Download for W600

user posted image

Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad when I see any comment smile.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Some great themes. 1 thing just look out for the pixels, i saw some themes that have some problems with a pixelate design abstract series. Just look at the softs.

Overall great work and great choice of colours!
storm016
wow.gif great collection .... I hope I can do like that someday ...... best wishes. sedma
Sedma
1 thing just look out for the pixels, i saw some themes that have some problems with a pixelate design abstract series. Just look at the softs

Sorry, I'm not so good in English. Can you write it simpler? I don't understand what you mean exactly. What does "pixelate" means? That's one problem. Second problem is that these were my first themes and first previews. I'm not quite sure are the themes not good or previews. And I have third problem, I have no psd files for my first themes wallbash.gif

Thanks for comments.
Sedma
@storm 016

Thanks a lot! I didn't see your post. As I wrote, I'm not good in English so I use word spelling checker and on-line translator. And it takes time to write a post smile.gif

I saw your topic and as I understood you also have collection of themes. I wanted to ask you what happened with your previews? I didn't see any preview.
Patrick_Lippe
No problem, Sed i saw that your latest themes were perfect.
daljitae
sedma - that is a great collection clap.gif clap.gif you should see my first themes - i baulk at the thought of them now which is not to say that my present themes are great!! welcome to grouphug.gif cause its a great place top improve
rikard_sweden
Outstanding collection here wow.gif
zjurina
Nice work Seven of Nine...
jasnasto
Some nice touches in your themes Sedma clap.gif
Sedma
@daljitae @rikard_sweden @zjurina, @jasnasto

Thanks a lot for your comment. It means lot to me.

I've been "spying" on you on m9 for a long, long time laugh.gif laugh.gif I have almost 100 previews from winners themes in TMC. What do you think why my themes are not so, so bad. I’ve learned from the best on m9 but they don’t know laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I would like to thank all of you for making such pro themes and who were my teachers, even without knowing notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Next few themes are very simple but I like them.

First is Taz. I think that there is theme for every model of mob with this pic smile.gif

Download

user posted image

Tweety

Download for K750
Download for W600

user posted image

Madagascar

Download for K750
Download for W600

user posted image

Halloween

Download

user posted image

Wallace & Grommit

Download

user posted image

Big Foot (animated standby screen)

Download

user posted image
jdjMadDog
Sedma - !!! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

... you had similar style (like me too) in the beginning,
leaving the bars with the picture... smile.gif

Specially like from this series:
Halloween and Tweety smile.gif

(ha ha... have to mention, that I have Taz and Madagascar Themes, too .. as Waiting Projects smile.gif)

Pretty Good made Themes... clap.gif thumbsup.gif
Sedma
In this post I will put my Christmas collection. I know it’s too late, but let them be here.

First Theme I made for Christmas was with pic I adore. It has animated standby screen.

Christmas tree - Download

user posted image

Christmas Tree II - Download

user posted image

Christmas Tux - Download

user posted image

Christmas Winnie - Download

user posted image

Christmas Anime I - Download

user posted image

Christmas Anime II - Download

user posted image

Christmas Little World - Download

user posted image

Christmas Candle - Download

user posted image

Christmas evening - Download

user posted image

Christmas Taz - Download

user posted image

Christmas Nature (with animated standby screen) - Download

user posted image

Sorry for some bad previews. Some of theme was made in old version SE theme creator, and some has bad picture (Christmas evening and Christmas candle). I didn't know that I will put them on m9 one day wallbash.gif

That's all I have for K750. And I aldo apologize to those who have dial-up modem because there's a lot of picture in only two posts.
Sedma
@jdjMadDog

Thanks for comm! You won't belive it but I don't like bars. In fact, it depends on picture. Sometimes, pic is so good that it would be a sin to ruin it with bars smile.gif, esp on themes for T630 where screen is small.

I also have lots of started but never finished themes smile.gif I wait for inspiration haha.gif haha.gif
jdjMadDog
... in this series most like - !!!

- Christmas Tree II
- Christmas Little World
- Christmas Candle

Every next your Theme is better and better...

Great Graphical Potential - !!!

btw... can't download the Christmas Candle - ?
Sedma
QUOTE(jdjMadDog @ Feb 16 2006, 10:31 PM)
[right][snapback]184453[/snapback][/right]

It happens sometime. I tried and it worked.

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that somebody likes them. I also like Christmas Little World. I found this wallpaper and I like it a lot because is simple. But this theme is one of the less downloaded smile.gif It's probably because of picture. I said once that it's not important quality of the theme, the most important is standby picture for good download and this is what I hate the most rifle.gif
jasnasto
Really nice collection Sedma - love the variety of your themes clap.gif clap.gif
dr_megabyte
I totally agree with Jas! What a great collection! And the variety is stunning! I hope you'll keep that up! clap.gif
Edthegooseman
great collection in here sedma..you must really like christmas.. 10.gif
Sedma
@jasnasto, @dr_megabyte

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry that I have no time to make more themes. I have lot of works making forms in Adobe designer. That's why I didn't join to TMC this week even tha theme was great sad.gif sad.gif

@Edthegooseman

Thanks! I like Christmas, that's true. But I started with making theme for Christmas in september smile.gif because there was no such themes for K750. I wanted to make some more for winter with Santa and snoman (I have lovely pics) but I didn't have time for that. Maybe next year smile.gif I also like abstract and tech themes but I'm not so good with Photoshop. I still learn.
daljitae
you are one hell of a prolific themer sedma. and a great one too. absolutely love your collection clap.gif 10.gif
storm016
great collection of themes ..... wow.gif
jdjMadDog
QUOTE(Sedma @ Feb 17 2006, 12:08 AM)
QUOTE(jdjMadDog @ Feb 16 2006, 10:31 PM)

It happens sometime. I tried and it worked.

... well still isn't working... I also tried but wallbash.gif crybaby.gif
Patrick_Lippe
QUOTE(jdjMadDog @ Feb 16 2006, 09:31 PM)

blink.gif ....................................... haha.gif

Nice additions Sedma!
Sedma
@jdjMadDog

Kill me, I don't know why you can't. I can't download it when I'm connected as Sedma what seems to me reasonable. But when I make logout I can download it. I know that sometimes I can't download anything. I don't think that this has any connection with themes. Sometimes I can't load a page or I have to stop loading and refresh it.

@Patrick_Lippe
user posted image you dispel people. user posted image user posted image I hope you don't mind.

Thanks for stopping by and giving a comment. I hope that themes are o.k, I mean, there are no big errors.
mrklan
Great collection... clap.gif
Sedma
Thanks mrklan! I try to use what I saw here and I try to learn from you all. user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.