Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Z800i
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
yakky
Hi all great theme makers out there notworthy.gif . Kindly enough to do the following theme for me???? dont seem to have this, thanks a zillion in advance ........ byebye.gif
[attachmentid=13009][attachmentid=13010]
unamariposa
I'm having a go at this! thumbsup.gif
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Feb 7 2006, 07:59 AM)
I'm having a go at this! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]182951[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif thank you PB! u r juz 10.gif .
yakky
hi hi ..... any good news???
thks in advance
unamariposa
Preview:
user posted image

Animated:
user posted image

The black doesn't match, so I'll make that another one yea? thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
looks fab PB thumbsup.gif
good idea not to use the other pic, you don't have to make another one, you're just too easy sometimes, play hard to get devil2.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Feb 15 2006, 06:07 AM)
looks fab PB thumbsup.gif
good idea not to use the other pic, you don't have to make another one, you're just too easy sometimes, play hard to get devil2.gif
[right][snapback]184130[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Adonis. notworthy.gif haha.gif Word of advice from the devil himself. laugh.gif I can play hard to get. tongue.gif
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Feb 14 2006, 08:16 AM)
Preview:
user posted image

Animated:
user posted image

The black doesn't match, so I'll make that another one yea? thumbsup.gif

[right][snapback]184059[/snapback][/right]

PB, u r simply great! thanks alot. now is to wait for it to beuploaded to wap. as for the other one, take your time. do when u feel like it. clap.gif u know why i put up both? 1st, i'm born in the month of april, so it's taurus. than as for the chinese, i'm born in the year of ox! double bull!!!! hee hee....
thanks again.
yakky
Hi PB, thanks. got the theme downloaded to me phone. love it. btw, abit off topic here... want to know if i have a photo, can it be made into a theme? this is consider personal use cos it's family photo. pls advise

thks
unamariposa
Great! thumbsup.gif I'm glad you like it. If you feel uncomfortable to post them in public, then send me a PM. wink.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.