Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N 6270 Themes By Dragon-tmd
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
dragon-tmd
Since ALL 6270/6280 themes on mobile9 are NOT really compatible, i decided to post my own ones:

6270 O² Theme:

user posted image

Download

MacOs (Panther) Theme

user posted image

Download
[MacOS Icons included]

6270 Katana Theme

user posted image

Download
[New Icons included]

All of them do use the proper screen resolution of 240x320 and are 2.0 Themes. All of them were created long beforde theme Studio 2.0 has been released.

Hope you like them thumbsup.gif
BadBoyThemer
indeed a great selection of img's used , shows you have good taste , but i personally would like to see some areas on the themes like softkeys , clock's, hl's etc...as it is these areas that a themer really shows what he or she can do.

best of luck with your themeing , and i look forward to see more of your work , and btw welcome to grouphug.gif
ArtofWar
Hey can u tell how to install the theme on my N6270?
Thank
iglesias
thanks for sharing...... clap.gif
i just got my 6270,let me download it and thanks again:)
mhon14
thanks for the themes,, hope u can give us some infos on .nth themes for our n6270. thnks a lot dude
dr_sdaa7
thanks alot it is saw nice bro !
jackpham
user posted image
King Kong+Hary Potter
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...potter_6270.zip
rickyfan
QUOTE(jackpham @ Feb 20 2006, 07:42 PM)
user posted image

http://www.4shared.com/file/849043/cab13a35/FF_AC_V2.html
[right][snapback]185382[/snapback][/right]

to be quite honest this is the best themes i ever saw clap.gif 10.gif thanx for posting it jackphami dw them but i couldnt open them on my mobile its 6260 plz help byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
Some great new subbmissions from you indeed , mate , i love the xbox 360 theme , keep it up notworthy.gif
Anestiano
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!I AM SOOO GLADE TO FIND FINALY THEMEAS FOR MY MOB!!!!ON THIS SUPERRRRRRR SUPER SITE 10.gif
babylove
10.gif Thank you A LOTTTTTT....
adonisdemon
great themes here clapping.gif
Patrick
Hi Jackpam,

Nice themes in here. clapping.gif

Is it possible for you to upload them to our gallery? Most of our downloaders are guest. They usually download themes directly from the gallery. smile.gif

Click here to upload

Thanks. grouphug.gif
mast3rchi3f
Great themes 10.gif . I'm using xbox360 theme.

Could you make a theme of black or death metal. I already tried, but i can't do it.

Thanks, keep up the good working.
ZKEI
JACKPHAM
You are such a great person !!!!

These themes are absolutely fantastic.
Thank you very much
k2bk2b
QUOTE(dragon-tmd @ Jan 3 2006, 10:42 PM)
Since ALL 6270/6280 themes on mobile9 are NOT really compatible, i decided to post my own ones:

6270 O² Theme:

user posted image

Download

MacOs (Panther) Theme

user posted image

Download
[MacOS Icons included]

6270 Katana Theme

user posted image

Download
[New Icons included]

All of them do use the proper screen resolution of 240x320 and are 2.0 Themes. All of them were created long beforde theme Studio 2.0 has been released.

Hope you like them  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]177031[/snapback][/right]

could u reload it? all link are dead.... sad.gif

THANX!
jackpham
themes for 6270
http://iphone-forum.org/showthread.php?t=99207
hornydevil
please help me.. i dont know how to install it to my 6270 unit... I already saved the given themes in the blog but still it doesnt work in my cellphone,.. I already extracted the file but still it doesnt work well.. Pls. guys help me to solve this problem... I need your reply asap...
thnx maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan wow.gif wow.gif

I LIKE THEM ALLLLL 10.gif

WOW
nidhix

sleep.gif some are ok...but nothing compares to the original nokia themes. most themes have noisy backgrounds and are not very usable. it'll take a lot more to come up with good clean professional quality themes. i'm sure lots more themes will appear...big tits, fast cars, game screens...laugh.gif not usable !!

the new nokia series 40 and the lamour themes are worthy of any credit. of course...the theme-starved will lap up anything you thow at 'em here...but only to realize only a couple are really usable. happy.gif

good effort though...improves learning curves. keep up the good work.
CaynePhoenix
dude
one word...

AWESOME!!!

i got my 6270 like 4 months ago and its been empty of everything like games and themes...
thx for filling the void...

but most of ur themes are dead links...
plz chk on them...
thx again...
palgo47
can any1 please create a Bleach theme for nokia 6280 and post em here?? Thanks!!
evyan
hi pleas any one help me icant download themes to my phone(n6270) show me the way.
my e_mail(evyannasim<email snipped>.com).
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.