Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N6600
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
julicar23
Hello everyone! i want to request a theme for my friend... i want to surprise her this coming christmas or maybe new year if u have time... i want her to have a personalized theme of her & her boyfriend.. can anyone make this theme for me? if you have just time... i can patiently wait... thank you so much...
good luck to mobile9... you rock!

grouphug.gif rockon.gif

my friend's name is drei & her boyfriend is sean... when they're together they call themselves SEANDREI...
unamariposa
Hey, I'll have a go at this.

Does your friend have a favourite colour? smile.gif
julicar23
Hi PB! i just saw your reply... my god im very thankful coz youre always there & you have the time to do this for me... but if youre busy i can wait, you know that... the last time i have surf the net was december 23 thats why i haven't replied.. anyway, my friend's favorite color is pink, baby blue and brown, she also love color red... anything goes depending on your style...
... i know that the themes made by you is always special...
thanks PB... smile.gif
unamariposa
Sure. smile.gif I'll get right on it, but it won't be anytime soon yea. I'm busy lately with Uni work and all. laugh.gif surrender.gif

byebye.gif
julicar23
its ok pb...
thanks for this one..
i owe you a lot..
God bless... smile.gif
julicar23
any news miss pb?

well, just deoppin' by... smile.gif rockon.gif
unamariposa
user posted image

Ok? unsure.gif
julicar23
wow! thank you miss PB!!! i love the theme... i love all the details, and the gearts stuff... thamk yiu very much... how can i repay u? you're such a darling... i'm very sure my bestfriend will love your theme...
thanks again so much!

julicar23
wow! thank you miss PB!!! i love the theme so much... i love all the details, and the hearts stuff... thank you very much... how can i repay u? you're such a darling... i'm very sure my bestfriend will love your theme...
thanks again so much! o also live the cilir... pink, red & blue... wow...
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif

byebye.gif
unamariposa
laugh.gif I'm glad you like 'em!

Theme >>
s60_seandrei.sis

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.