Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chelsea
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
chronic420
hi can anyone help me with a chelsea theme for the SE W900i i would like one with the new badge for the main pic if anyone could take pity on me and help it would be greatly appreciated thanking you in advance
unamariposa
I'll have a go at this, if you like. thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
I hope this is OK.

user posted image
adonisdemon
i hate chelsea bash.gif
i hate chelsea bash.gif
i hate chelsea bash.gif

but great theme PB 10.gif
elton
Great theme pb,the desktop highlight is cool. thumbsup.gif
Edthegooseman
Awesome theme PB, Have to agree with adonis about the actual team but i would glady wear this theme on my phone..The double highlight looks fantastic.. 10.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Dec 20 2005, 03:27 AM)
i hate chelsea bash.gif
i hate chelsea bash.gif
i hate chelsea bash.gif

but great theme PB 10.gif
[right][snapback]174787[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Adonis! notworthy.gif haha.gif I'm a Liverpool person myself. But I'm not ALL THAT into footie. laugh.gif

QUOTE(elton @ Dec 20 2005, 05:15 AM)
Great theme pb,the desktop highlight is cool. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]174803[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Elton! notworthy.gif

QUOTE(EDTHEGOOSEMAN @ Dec 20 2005, 05:45 AM)
Awesome theme PB, Have to agree with adonis about the actual team but i would glady wear this theme on my phone..The double highlight looks fantastic.. 10.gif
[right][snapback]174814[/snapback][/right]

Aww~ Thanks Ed! notworthy.gif It's not as good as you though!
chronic420
First of all I cant thank you enough for making the theme it looks great 10.gif.
But i'm a bit new at this and for a fear of sounding stupid how do I save it to my pc as a theme. Thanks again for making it I cant wait to get it on my phone.
adonisdemon
you can either wait for it to be validated and get it from the gallery, or hope PB is kind enough to attach it here thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
Theme is already in gallery! thumbsup.gif
datx
It's great!
unamariposa
Thanks Datx! notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.