Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6600 Shirley Manson Theme Request
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
Bitey
Hi,
I would very much appreciate a shirley manson theme for my 6600.. I have tried but i only make crap themes.. So i'll leave it up to you!

I have the pictures i'd liked used.. Or atleast a few of them.. you can google the rest yeah?

And also.. with the pictures.. could you make them full screen? like so the picture covers the entire screen and has no bars at the top or bottom?
Thanks.

well here are the few i have..

for the main page i'd like..

user posted image

is it possible to make it look like she's touching the sides of the screens? ah.. meh. doesn't really matter.

and for the menu i'd like either...

user posted image

or..

user posted image

Doesn't matter which.. i couldn't decide... so you go ahead..

There! that's all i have.. pleeease make it.. i'm desperate for a shirley theme.. loves it.

Thank you!
notworthy.gif
elton
Great images supplied here,it will be easy for pb to cut the image,making it look like she is touching the screen sides. The middle picture would be best as the menu screen,as there are less dark areas that would hide the application text.
Bitey
QUOTE(elton @ Dec 13 2005, 11:16 AM)
Great images supplied here,it will be easy for pb to cut the image,making it look like she is touching the screen sides. The middle picture would be best as the menu screen,as there are less dark areas that would hide the application text.
[right][snapback]173576[/snapback][/right]

Does this mean you'll make my theme? faaaaabulous.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
unamariposa
No Elton, but me.. haha.gif
Bitey
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Dec 13 2005, 01:52 PM)
No Elton, but me.. haha.gif
[right][snapback]173588[/snapback][/right]

You'll make it? great.
You made a tammin sursok theme for my friend yesterday. I'm the friend who wanted to know what theme editor you were using.
cool.. uh.. you know how you put purple all through his? could you do a dark red for me?

like this.. user posted image

the tammin theme was really good..
unamariposa
sure.. thumbsup.gif

would you like to have softkeys and statusbars as well? or you'd like them full screen like your friend? smile.gif

byebye.gif
Bitey
Full screen thanks!

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Bitey
he hopes he does not cause you inconvenience, why can't you see.. o miss freid..
unamariposa
QUOTE(Bitey @ Dec 13 2005, 06:02 PM)
he hopes he does not cause you inconvenience, why can't you see..  o miss freid..
[right][snapback]173623[/snapback][/right]

huh? blink.gif
Bitey
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Dec 13 2005, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE(Bitey @ Dec 13 2005, 06:02 PM)
he hopes he does not cause you inconvenience, why can't you see..  o miss freid..
[right][snapback]173623[/snapback][/right]

huh? blink.gif
[right][snapback]173639[/snapback][/right]

ha. i was just checking to see if there were any more replies and wrote the lyrics to the song i was listening to at the time..

No Doubt - Sad For Me

not being rude.. but have you done any yet?
Bitey
Ach.. why do you hate me?!
unamariposa
will start this today or tommorow, as i'm working on another theme. thumbsup.gif

byebye.gif
Bitey
cool.. thanks.. byebye.gif
unamariposa
Ok, here it is. It's kinda hard to make the softkeys fonts visible enough, sorry. So I had 'em in black. The rest is ok, I hope. unsure.gif

user posted image
Bitey
yes i love it! i'm not even gonna do a 'yes it's great.. but could you change...'
it's great. thank you! where can i get it???
(its really brilliant)
unamariposa
notworthy.gif I'm glad you like 'em.

Theme: shirleymanson.sis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.