Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [motorola V3 Razr] Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
owczarnia
Hello smile.gif. I place this request for my friend, who has a Motorola V3 and is yearnig for a HP GoF theme for it, but unfortunately doesn't speak English :/. Christmas is coming soon, so I thought some of you awesome people would hopefully be kind enough to take this request and make a girl very happy smile.gif.

Here is a link to Veritaserum's amazing photo gallery, where you can find tons of hi-resolution Goblet of Fire pictures (including posters, calendars and stills form all the trailers, plus, of course, the official WB photos) pictures smile.gif.

Thank you in advance notworthy.gif!
adonisdemon
motorola request, this will take very long.
owczarnia
But there is a chance smile.gif?...
adonisdemon
we only have one motorola themer here at m9, that is augustborn99, although he hasn't made a theme for motorola for a long time.
if you've got the patience, or get lucky and some other motorola themer takes it up.
augustborn99
coincidentally, PB was asking me about starting a moto skin. since she is the request queen, i dont know if she is looking into this request. if she is not, i may have an alternative, but it does not involve a full-blown skin (sorry, my skinning days are over)
owczarnia
Awww, PB is the sweetest wub.gif grouphug.gif... I suppose she was asking you because when she agreed to make the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme for my K700i, I asked her if it was possible to transform it into a Mototola one too when she's done, and she said she'd see what she can do notworthy.gif. But of course, if there's any chance she decides to take this request too, I'll be more than happy clap.gif!

Anyway, there seems to really be a chance for some kind of help from you guys, which is amazing and let me just say that I appreciate it a GREAT deal notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif!

Thank you notworthy.gif!

unamariposa
QUOTE(augustborn99 @ Dec 7 2005, 11:52 AM)
since she is the request queen
[right][snapback]172378[/snapback][/right]

notworthy.gif

QUOTE(owczarnia @ Dec 7 2005, 03:34 PM)
Awww, PB is the sweetest wub.gif grouphug.gif... I suppose she was asking you because when she agreed to make the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme for my K700i, I asked her if it was possible to transform it into a Mototola one too when she's done, and she said she'd see what she can do notworthy.gif. But of course, if there's any chance she decides to take this request too, I'll be more than happy clap.gif!

Anyway, there seems to really be a chance for some kind of help from you guys, which is amazing and let me just say that I appreciate it a GREAT deal notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif!

Thank you notworthy.gif!
[right][snapback]172391[/snapback][/right]

I would love to help but until I can figure out how to even install the program to my computer, I won't be able to. Sorry! surrender.gif
baby_oink
hmm.. another potter theme?? tongue.gif i hope i can make this one but the the problem is that i don't have the program and i can only make it after the holiday break.. sad.gif
owczarnia
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
unamariposa
Still want this? tongue.gif
owczarnia
Of course notworthy.gif!!!
unamariposa
Ok then. laugh.gif
owczarnia
Yay!!!! By the way, guess what I got for Christmas? laugh.gif A Motorola V3 laugh.gif! I loved my friend's phone so much, that my husband got me one clap.gif! So I'll be able to enjoy the theme too!!!

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
unamariposa
Oh! Great! Me toO! I got one too, from husband too! haha.gif What's colour is yours? laugh.gif
owczarnia
Black smile.gif. I'd kill for a pink one, but they're not sold in Poland sad.gif.

So we've both got Razrs clap.gif wow.gif clap.gif! That is VERY good news laugh.gif. Because if the coolest thememaker on the planet owns the same phone model as me, it means there'll be more themes for it clap.gif laugh.gif!
unamariposa
Well, black or pink, it's still a v3 right? laugh.gif tongue.gif

haha.gif I'm not the coolest thememaker but I will try making more v3 themes. laugh.gif
elton
wub.gif bash.gif crybaby.gif haha.gif
mobiletrax
  Black smile.gif. I'd kill for a pink one, but they're not sold in Poland sad.gif.

PB has the pink one but pls don't kill her. laugh.gif

QUOTE(elton @ Jan 7 2006, 05:34 AM)
wub.gif bash.gif crybaby.gif haha.gif
[right][snapback]177591[/snapback][/right]

elton, i believe there's a different thread for emoticon stories haha.gif surrender.gif

can i take a crack at the story? elton is so inlove it feels like getting bashed... it made him cry and laugh at himself

peace bro! surrender.gif

can't wait to see the 1st PB moto theme!! clap.gif clap.gif
unamariposa
Ok. I've done it! *hehe*

user posted image
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Jan 15 2006, 01:29 PM)
Ok. I've done it! *hehe*

user posted image
[right][snapback]178811[/snapback][/right]

nice one PB clap.gif , good work girl

...........................................pink v3 ha ha rofl rofl , i am not at all surprised
unamariposa
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Jan 15 2006, 02:06 PM)
nice one PB  clap.gif , good work girl[right][snapback]178816[/snapback][/right]

Thank you BBT! notworthy.gif

...........................................pink v3 ha ha rofl rofl , i am not at all surprised
[right][snapback]178816[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif tongue.gif wink.gif
owczarnia
10.gif wow.gif 10.gif wow.gif 10.gif

*Jaw drops*

*Dies of excitement*

THANK YOU!!!
unamariposa
thank you. thank you. thank you. notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.