Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Another Themes Thread
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Vlammetje
Since I never started a themes thread here, I feel that my first K700 theme may be a good starting point to finally open one. So guys, please comment, as there is still lots to learn for me wink.gif

First K700 theme: Leprechaun

user posted image
Spawn
ohmy.gif

That is absolutely hughmongesly beautifull - breathtakingly pretty

Vlam - noone on this earth can make fantasythemes like you

If I was a Mob9 editor - that would be a sure Editors Pick for me - green is one of my favourite happy colors and the theme is perfect, nothing to change.

Even though I am a man I really love those pretty fantasythemes

I want my K700 now - right now - and that theme is going to be my Vlam favorittheme on the phone smile.gif
Vlammetje
Thanks Spawn you're making me blush now wub.gif

I'm sooo pleased with the option for transparency smile.gif just please let the theme creator for S700 be released soon as well notworthy.gif
vinnieza
wow.gif i agree with spawn that is one great theme thumbsup.gif, i like the clovers in the title and green is one of my favourite colours as well wink.gif
Patrick
nah, not just another themes thread. very nice vlamm! thumbsup.gif
Vlammetje
thanks guys grouphug.gif
adonisdemon
wow.gif wow.gif that is one if not THE best k700 i have ever seen...even better than mine laugh.gif
augustborn99
vlamm, the choice of wallpaper, effects, textures and colors are perfect. bravo! clapping.gif clapping.gif
scubyd00
clapping.gif vlamm it's good you're startin your art gallery wink.gif lovely theme i really like the colors and the simplicity of the theme smile.gif great job thumbsup.gif
Vlammetje
Redone the leprechaun for t610/T630/z600

user posted image
adonisdemon
great job redoing it thumbsup.gif didn't lose any of the qualities in the first theme wink.gif
Vlammetje
thanks smile.gif

Now i need to do the same thing again for t300/T68... it's keeping me busy alright. laugh.gif

Forgot to mention... I've uploaded one with t610 icons to the gallery... but should anybody want one with Z600 or T630 icons (or even no icons) i do have those too just gimme a shout smile.gif
vinnieza
Nice theme vlamm and a good transition/remake from a K700 theme thumbsup.gif, spawn'll be happy wink.gif
jefdizon
..... blink.gif!

wow....

can't comment on perfection... wub.gif
Vlammetje
Thaks guys... that means a lot to me coming from such an exerienced group as yourselves smile.gif

I did anouther one for K700... very simple but some images don't need too much work wink.gif

Note to expert: the this preview is censored by me tongue.gif but the actual theme preview in the gallery is not.......

user posted image
vinnieza
thumbsup.gif, nice theme vlamm smile.gif, are you going to show your T68i theme here as well?
Vlammetje
oops.gif you know I completely forgot to put it in oops.gif

user posted image

thank heaven no1's asked me to do one for P900 as well haha.gif
adonisdemon
if you did one for p900 that would be totally wonderful, not that i'm asking, thumbsup.gif
so basically when you make a theme now you make three laugh.gif
Spawn
great transition to t610 - kept all the original quality - thx Vlam - its on my phone now smile.gif
Vlammetje
also on my own wub.gif

enjoy smile.gif
Vlammetje
Did a small theme in between everything else wink.gif

Puma
vinnieza
ooo, big cats, nice theme Vlamm, i like the paws in the title, highlight and softkey bars thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
Grrrrraaaarrrr devil2.gif

wink.gif
Vlammetje
Grrrrowl tongue.gif

thanks vin smile.gif
verysoon
wow.gif your form is back! thumbsup.gif
Vlammetje
rockon.gif thanks VS!

Nother K700 theme: 'Pearl'

user posted image
adonisdemon
vlamm you are one of my godesses devil2.gif

makes me wanna do a k700 theme now wub.gif

just can't think of what wallbash.gif

loveing the heart...oh..wait..what am i saying? blink.gif

... ahem...yes...nice theme....erm...yes very nice wink.gif
Vlammetje
can you see the light yet? devil2.gif

haha.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE (Vlammetje @ Apr 18 2004, 10:31 PM)
can you see the light yet? devil2.gif

the only light i can see is the one coming from my screen laugh.gif
Vlammetje
stupid.gif haha.gif

erm.... same here wacko.gif

time for bed tongue.gif
scubyd00
wow.gif vlamm you've been busy while i was away wink.gif i love your lion theme. i really like the way you portray animals in your theme thumbsup.gif nice job!!
Vlammetje
thanks smile.gif

i found a site with many many many many many more good an9imals pictures... wacko.gif wacko.gif

.... must.... make.... themes.....! wacko.gif
scubyd00
.... must.... make.... themes.....!  wacko.gif

sounds like you need to visit the TA wink.gif tongue.gif
Vlammetje
You'd only give me more multi coloured pills.... and they in turn make me make multi coloured themes laugh.gif

user posted image
vinnieza
wow.gif nice theme Vlamm thumbsup.gif, i like the highlight and desktop thumbsup.gif
Vlammetje
thanks vin smile.gif
adonisdemon
wub.gif vlam you make me all gooey with your themes laugh.gif
scubyd00
wow.gif i actually ran into that wallpaper during jef's topic of "creatures" i think it was but you pulled that theme off way way way better than i thumbsup.gif very nice vlamm clapping.gif
Vlammetje
ohmy.gif

Seems I've neglected my thread a bit over the past week oops.gif
It needs a good dusting and a fresh theme I'd say laugh.gif

So I've made an attempt at a Z1010 theme. How annoying the menu preview isn't all that mad.gif but I'll hope for the best. perhaps somebody who has the phone could tell me if it all comes out OK? smile.gif

user posted image
adonisdemon
nice thumbsup.gif

i do think the tabs may need some bg to make them more visible.
i remember someone else who made Z101010101010 themes.... blink.gif
(what a ridiculus name for a phone) laugh.gif

i can relate to some underwater love devil2.gif
Vlammetje
The 'selected' and 'unselected' tabs are the same size wacko.gif which seems weird. In this case I left the unselected ones blank and the selected ones are circled (sort of like the porthole) which you would clearly be able to see if you were switching tabs on the phone, but is kinda hard to detect on the preview dry.gif wacko.gif

Still think SE could've put some more energy towards making this theme creator though tongue.gif

Anyway: one more theme for today, in honour of one of my favourite fantasy writers ever, a theme about the 'Voyage of the Jerle Shanarra' trilogy (in the even bigger Shanarra series wacko.gif ) by Mr Terry Brooks smile.gif

Ice Henge:
adonisdemon
liking the colour scheme wub.gif

my favourite colour thumbsup.gif

haven't heard of the books blink.gif what's it all about? blink.gif
Vlammetje
It's a continuous saga f a world inhabited by elves, trolls, humans, druids, orcs and other things where certain families need to fight evil every so many centuries tongue.gif
scubyd00
wow.gif vlamm your collection is impeccable clapping.gif i love the colors of your themes smile.gif they always seem to brighten up my day thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE (Vlammetje @ May 9 2004, 09:33 PM)
It's a continuous saga f a world inhabited by elves, trolls, humans, druids, orcs and other things where certain families need to fight evil every so many centuries tongue.gif

hmm.. now i understand you more vlam laugh.gif

tongue.gif

dun worry i'm not judging you or nothing thumbsup.gif
Vlammetje
dry.gif

laugh.gif
Vlammetje
Goodness! Time to give this thread a good dusting-off ohmy.gif

Guys I've got 2 (more or less unsure.gif ) flower related themes and I think it's safe to say my time is up (at least till next weekend)

So please.... anybody.... choose between the two and tell me what could be altered on either one to make it better smile.gif

Number 1:
user posted image

I know it's a bit busy (too busy for my own taste) but to it's credit... it's entirely hand made wink.gif

Number 2:
storm016
as ex said this never just another themes thread ...
I love that little green guy theme ... and I must encouurage you to do p900 themes
... as for the flower themes .. sorry I can't help you ..... you need an expert openion .... wow.gif great work vlamm .. I hope you the best
adonisdemon
well in my honest opinion i would choose the second flower theme, but just to let you know that i am half drunk as i try to type this without any errors, but i have made lots, and i shall shut up cos when i'm drunk i do not stop talking.
Vlammetje
QUOTE (storm 016 @ Jun 1 2004, 02:01 AM)
and I must encouurage you to do p900 themes...

Next time I have some spare time on my hands I shall give it another try wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.