Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [w800] Bob Marley/lion Head Theme Wanted
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
mestiza1976
Hello. I just found a very nice looking bob marley head/lion head theme for my phone on this site for my sony w800, and my husband really wants one for his sony s700, but there was not one made, and I Was really wondering if anyone could possoble make me one. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
elton
Post a link to the theme and maybe someone will convert it for you. smile.gif
mestiza1976
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 21 2005, 12:59 PM)
Hello. I just found a very nice looking bob marley head/lion head theme for my phone on this site for my sony w800, and my husband really wants one for his sony s700, but there was not one made, and I Was really wondering if anyone could possoble make me one. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
[right][snapback]169158[/snapback][/right]

heres the link where i found it for my phone: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/21556/
unamariposa
i'll give this a go.. thumbsup.gif ok?
unamariposa
user posted image

this ok?
elton
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif bash.gif laugh.gif
unamariposa
wub.gif notworthy.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif

haha.gif
mestiza1976

Thank you. How do I download it!!! My husband said you are the bomb!!! HE has been wanting that theme for along time!!!!
unamariposa
aww.. *blush* thanks! notworthy.gif

i'll let u know when it's in the download gallery already, yea? smile.gif smile.gif
mestiza1976
ok. thanks a million. clap.gif
mestiza1976
Oh yeah. I was wondering if there is any way you could also put his face in the main menu when you go to click on an icon. Right now I noticed you have just a grey circle around it, and on mine I have his face. If not, its cool. But yeah, thanks for taking your time out to make this for me. You are the bomb!!! byebye.gif 10.gif
mestiza1976
Oh yeah, and also is there any way that instead of having the block when choosing a name or content and stuff like that, could you make the lettering vary with red yellow and green? There should be a preview on this site for the exact one
I have for my w800 just so you have an idea. If you can't do it, its cool. I would be satified with just this. Not sure how hard making these theme are, but it is pretty neat how you guys do this stuff. Thanks!!
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 27 2005, 04:27 AM)
Oh yeah. I was wondering if there is any way you could also put his face in the main menu when you go to click on an icon. Right now I noticed you have just a grey circle around it, and on mine I have his face.
[right][snapback]170249[/snapback][/right]

this on is unedittable for the s700i but it can be changed if u have a k750i or w800i or anything that's compatible.. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 27 2005, 04:38 AM)
Oh yeah, and also is there any way that instead of having the block when choosing a name or content and stuff like that, could you make the lettering vary with red yellow and green? There should be a preview on this site for the exact one
[right][snapback]170252[/snapback][/right]

and as for this, i don't quite get what you meant cause what i saw (in preview) is just a transparent highlight with a star at the end.. smile.gif
mestiza1976
Ok, well, the first one was good enough. I just have the theme on mine and when you go to the menu and you choose an icon, it has a bob marley face with red, yellow and green around it, but if it is unedible, then I will be happy with this one. Thanks again. I appreciate your help!!!!!
mestiza1976
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 26 2005, 06:16 AM)
aww.. *blush* thanks! notworthy.gif

i'll let u know when it's in the download gallery already, yea? smile.gif smile.gif
[right][snapback]170200[/snapback][/right]

Hi! I didn't hear back from you so I was wondering if you were still going to make a bob marley theme for my hubbys s700? I didnt mean to sound choosy about the theme, just thought it wouldnt be hard to make, but I would love to have the theme that you originally set out to make for me if you wouldn't mind, and again, I didn't mean to be picky about it. I do appreciate any time that you take out to make this. You are great!!!!
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 28 2005, 02:08 PM)
Hi! I didn't hear back from you so I was wondering if you were still going to make a bob marley theme for my hubbys s700? I didnt mean to sound choosy about the theme, just thought it wouldnt be hard to make, but I would love to have the theme that you originally set out to make for me if you wouldn't mind, and again, I didn't mean to be picky about it. I do appreciate any time that you take out to make this. You are great!!!!
[right][snapback]170459[/snapback][/right]

oh hehe i did it already, and it's still waiting to be validated.. thumbsup.gif
mestiza1976

oh hehe i did it already, and it's still waiting to be validated.. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]170472[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh, ok!!! Thanks!!! clap.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 28 2005, 11:37 PM)
Oh, ok!!! Thanks!!!  clap.gif
[right][snapback]170547[/snapback][/right]

no problem. thumbsup.gif
mestiza1976
I was just wondering if it was in the gallery yet? When it gets validated, how will I know so I can download it?
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Nov 29 2005, 02:41 AM)
I was just wondering if it was in the gallery yet? When it gets validated, how will I know so I can download it?
[right][snapback]170602[/snapback][/right]

i'll let u know! laugh.gif
mestiza1976

Thanks PB!!!
unamariposa
no problem.. thumbsup.gif
mestiza1976
[quote=PhayzedButterfly,Nov 29 2005, 08:00 AM]
no problem.. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]170807[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[/QUOTE]

Hi PB. JUst wondering if my theme ever went through. Still waiting........ Does it usually take awhile? Thanks again!!!!! sad.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Dec 2 2005, 12:12 AM)
Hi PB. JUst wondering if my theme ever went through. Still waiting........ Does it usually take awhile? Thanks again!!!!! sad.gif
[right][snapback]171185[/snapback][/right]

yeah~ it does take a while.. notworthy.gif
mestiza1976
Oh, ok. Thanks!!!! wink.gif
unamariposa
theme already in gallery.. thumbsup.gif
mestiza1976
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Dec 3 2005, 10:22 PM)
theme already in gallery.. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]171669[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!! you are the bomb!!! 10.gif byebye.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(mestiza1976 @ Dec 5 2005, 09:32 AM)
Thanks!! you are the bomb!!! 10.gif  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]171923[/snapback][/right]

thank you!! notworthy.gif byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.