Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [se K700i] Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
owczarnia
Hi smile.gif. I would like to kindly ask for a (possibly animated) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme for my Sony Ericsson K700i smile.gif.

Excellent quality promotional photos from the movie can be found here and here.

Thank you in advance notworthy.gif!
unamariposa
i'll have a go at this if you like? smile.gif
owczarnia
Whoa! Yuppiey!!! That would be great *hugs* notworthy.gif!
elton
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 18 2005, 12:06 PM)
i'll have a go at this if you like? smile.gif

elton notworthy.gif ...............elton wub.gif .......... elton's mrs bash.gif ......... elton oops.gif
unamariposa
haha.gif

elton wub.gif .......... pb wub.gif .......... elton's mrs gun_bandana1.gif .......... pb stretcher.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(owczarnia @ Nov 23 2005, 04:18 AM)
Whoa! Yuppiey!!! That would be great *hugs* notworthy.gif!
[right][snapback]169421[/snapback][/right]

hey, i have yet to find an idea on how to make this animated..any ideas from u would be a great help thanks! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
owczarnia
Awww maybe a little slideshow with all the main characters? That would be perfect for me smile.gif!

Btw, any idea if it is possible to convert this theme to Motorola V3 RAZR when it's done?... A friend of mine has this phone and would love a Charlie theme as well, do I promised I'd ask smile.gif.
unamariposa
thumbsup.gif i'll get on it right away! laugh.gif as for the v3.. let me see what i can do.. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(owczarnia @ Nov 25 2005, 09:33 PM)
Awww maybe a little slideshow with all the main characters? That would be perfect for me smile.gif!

Btw, any idea if it is possible to convert this theme to Motorola V3 RAZR when it's done?... A friend of mine has this phone and would love a Charlie theme as well, do I promised I'd ask smile.gif.
[right][snapback]169981[/snapback][/right]

owczarnia
Yay! You're the best clap.gif *huggles*!!
unamariposa
how's this for the animation? too much? unsure.gif

user posted image
owczarnia
*Jaw drops*

It's PERFECT!!! Just perfect, absolutely ideal! I love you *luffs on you*!!
unamariposa
notworthy.gif

will finish this as soon as i can.. thumbsup.gif

*hehe* im glad u like it!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
unamariposa
user posted image

standby animation:
user posted image
owczarnia
It's gorgeous clap.gif *jumps up and down*!!! Can't wait to have it on my phone gathering.gif!!
unamariposa
thank you! thank you! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
owczarnia
I've got it! clap.gif And it looks amazing!!! 10.gif Thank you once again!! notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.