Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k700] Real Soccer Betis Football.
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
Pages: 1, 2
mellifj
I would like them to make a topic on the team of Real soccer Betis Football. I would also like that the topic included images of Champions since League Betis it is the first Andalusian team that plays that competition.
To have images to make this topic I write these addresses:
- http://www.realbetisbalompie.es/
- http://www.uefa.com/index.html

Ive edited the topic title for you,as in the guidelines.
adonisdemon
congrats on beating chelsea clapping.gif
mellifj
Thank you very much. I was in the soccer game and was a show. It was full and now the Real Betis plays to win the match to Liverpool. God willing somebody makes a beautiful theme of Real Betis in Champions League. Thank you from Ecija (Sevilla). Andalucía. Spain.

P.D.: excuse me but my english is no good.
mellifj
Any themer who made this theme??. Please. Thank you.
mellifj
Please, I would like to have this theme in my k700. Can anybody make it?. Thank you very much.
unamariposa
ill give a go but it will take some time.. smile.gif
mellifj
Thank. I hope that you make the theme so soon how you can. Thank you very much.
unamariposa
user posted image
mobiletrax
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 8 2005, 08:22 AM)
ill give a go but it will take some time.. smile.gif
[right][snapback]166104[/snapback][/right]

take some time ey... that "some time" was quite quick. my some time would take weeks. Lol

great work PB! clap.gif
mellifj
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 11 2005, 04:57 AM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]166687[/snapback][/right]

Could it take some pictures of Champions League in these theme?. I would like it to take something of Champions League. I would like him to take some image of Champions League because Betis is the first Andalusian team that plays that competition. For example with the shield and the bottom of Champions League. It's a present for me. Thank you.

P.D.: excuse me but my english is no goog.
unamariposa
QUOTE(mobiletrax @ Nov 11 2005, 12:06 PM)
take some time ey... that "some time" was quite quick. my some time would take weeks. Lol

great work PB!  clap.gif
[right][snapback]166689[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif thanks mobiletrax! notworthy.gif

QUOTE(mellifj @ Nov 11 2005, 08:55 PM)
Could it take some pictures of Champions League in these theme?. I would like it to take something of Champions League. I would like him to take some image of Champions League because Betis is the first Andalusian team that plays that competition. For example with the shield and the bottom of Champions League. It's a present for me. Thank you.
[right][snapback]166770[/snapback][/right]

smile.gif Sorry but I don't really understand (I know nothing of footie! laugh.gif) maybe you could attach some pictures to demonstrate? thumbsup.gif
adonisdemon
PB - i think he wants some eufa champions league details on it. i added some pics of the logo smile.gif
unamariposa
ok! i'll try to get it done by today.. if not maybe by next week.. thumbsup.gif thanks for that adonis.. smile.gif
Edthegooseman
You are a true gem PB, great work girl 10.gif
mellifj
Thank you adonisdemon. The second picture is very good.
Thank you PhayzedButterfly. I'm very impatient to see these theme. I like a theme about Real Betis and Champions League. clap.gif
unamariposa
@ed: *sniff* aww.. i'm a gem.. *blush* smile.gif

@mellifj: i didn't know where else to put the champions league so i made it animated.. is that ok with you?

user posted image
Edthegooseman
Great idea PB, i wouldn't have thought of that.. 10.gif and yes you are a gem, you have done more theme requests then anyone i know,so in my eyes you need a big pat on the back, but coz i can't i will give you a big clap.gif clap.gif intead. Keep up the good work PB byebye.gif
mellifj
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 11 2005, 03:45 PM)
@ed: *sniff* aww.. i'm a gem.. *blush* smile.gif

@mellifj: i didn't know where else to put the champions league so i made it animated.. is that ok with you?

user posted image
[right][snapback]166836[/snapback][/right]

It's very good but, could you include some image of champions league inside the theme, please?. I would like a lot the theme to take some image of the champions league. Thank you very much for your work.
unamariposa
QUOTE(mellifj @ Nov 11 2005, 11:02 PM)
It's very good but, could you include some image of champions league inside the theme, please?. I would like a lot the theme to take some image of the champions league. Thank you very much for your work.
[right][snapback]166841[/snapback][/right]

smile.gif can you attached the images smile.gif and tell me where you want it done.. thumbsup.gif

byebye.gif
mellifj
Similar effect like this user posted image but with the images you have in your theme and adonisdemon's images. Thank you very much.
unamariposa
ok. where would you like that image to be? smile.gif
mellifj
In the standby and where do you want. A similar effect to the previous picture but with the images of your theme and the images that it put adonisdemon. Thank you very much.
unamariposa
ok so i'll put it in the standby.. i'll take out the animation and put in the pic you've provided.. but i don't know where else to add.. so please tell me.. thumbsup.gif
mellifj
Make it how do you want. That the image of the champions league integrated in the theme appears. You know better than me to make this. Thank you very much.
baby_oink
@PB are you using photoshop in this theme? how did you make the stripes in the selection bar?? thanks!!! wallbash.gif smile.gif
mellifj
PhayzedButterfly, when the theme will be made?. Thank you.
unamariposa
QUOTE(EDTHEGOOSEMAN @ Nov 11 2005, 10:54 PM)
Great idea PB, i wouldn't have thought of that..  10.gif  and yes you are a gem, you have done more theme requests then anyone i know,so in my eyes you need a big pat on the back, but coz i can't i will give you a big  clap.gif  clap.gif intead. Keep up the good work PB  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]166837[/snapback][/right]

wub.gif

QUOTE(baby_oink @ Nov 14 2005, 02:40 PM)
@PB are you using photoshop in this theme? how did you make the stripes in the selection bar?? thanks!!! wallbash.gif  smile.gif
[right][snapback]167419[/snapback][/right]

for that i used paint.. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(mellifj @ Nov 17 2005, 05:21 PM)
PhayzedButterfly, when the theme will be made?. Thank you.
[right][snapback]168104[/snapback][/right]

i'll work on it as soon as i can okaie? smile.gif
mellifj
Ok. No problem. Thank you.
baby_oink
ok, thanks! smile.gif but, how did you make it?? wallbash.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(baby_oink @ Nov 19 2005, 11:52 PM)
ok, thanks! smile.gif but, how did you make it?? wallbash.gif
[right][snapback]168563[/snapback][/right]

err.. i don't really know how to explain.. i just made stripes on different green.. surrender.gif
unamariposa
ok, i've only the image you've given here..

user posted image

and i made it green to fit with everything.. smile.gif

i don't really want to put too much of images since it'll look messy.. ok?
mellifj
Ok, very good. And the stanby image with a similar effect like this user posted image
unamariposa
but i already but the standby image animated.. should we throw that away?
mellifj
I would like that the image of the betis and of the champions league they are united. Thank you.
unamariposa
ok.. i changed the standby.. it's not animated anymore..

user posted image

that's it i hope..
Edthegooseman
3 pages for 1 request haha.gif I admire your work PB, and your patience.. notworthy.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(EDTHEGOOSEMAN @ Nov 22 2005, 10:27 PM)
3 pages for 1 request haha.gif  I admire your work PB, and your patience.. notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]169326[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif you have no idea how patient i've been..
mellifj
Ok, good. Can you put this background's image user posted image (The background image inbox) with the Real Betis brand more big in standby image?. Thank you.
unamariposa
@mellifj: i don't understand.
mellifj
If you can take the background of image inbox user posted image.The background there is behind Mike Smithers, Nina Nilsson, Sune Skumbarg. Can you put these background in standby?. Excuse but my english is no good. Thank you.
unamariposa
then what do u want me to put behind the inbox?
mobiletrax
excuse me for butting in.. i am not knowledgeable in SE theme but i think that the background of the inbox is already the same as the standby.

but then again, i am NOT knowledgeable in SE. so just ignore me and continue your extended request. haha.gif

PB "Patience is a virtue" my dear.
unamariposa
QUOTE(mobiletrax @ Nov 29 2005, 12:54 PM)
PB "Patience is a virtue" my dear.
[right][snapback]170720[/snapback][/right]

dry.gif haha.gif
mellifj
The image there is behind Mike Smithers, Nina Nilsson, Sune Skumbarg. Can you put these image in standby?. Excuse but my english is no good. Thank you.
unamariposa
what do you want to put at the back of the inbox then?
mellifj
The image that behind of Mike Smithers and Sune Skumbarg´s fonts. Is this images appears a image of real betis and champions league. Thank you.
unamariposa
QUOTE(mellifj @ Dec 2 2005, 04:47 PM)
The image that behind of Mike Smithers and Sune Skumbarg´s fonts. Is this images appears a image of real betis and champions league. Thank you.
[right][snapback]171273[/snapback][/right]

sorry but i don't quite get that.. do u want the same picture for the standby and the background?
mellifj
Is the theme that you made but the stanby image is this user posted image but the image that is behind the black pictures. Excuse for my english. Thank yor very much. Yor are very patient.
unamariposa
QUOTE(mellifj @ Dec 2 2005, 11:20 PM)
Is the theme that you made but the stanby image is this user posted image but the image that is behind the black pictures. Excuse for my english. Thank yor very much. Yor are very patient.
[right][snapback]171315[/snapback][/right]

yes i have put that in the standby already, now im asking you is that do you want it to be in the inbox background as well?

and yes.. i know i've been very patient..
adonisdemon
this thread has been going on for ages wacko.gif
PB - try just finish the theme.
Mellifj - being too picky isn't good when asking for a theme, if you want, you can try to make one using the theme creator, it's very simple.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.