Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [nokia 7610] Kelly Clarkson
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
maampia
Hi everyone, a friend requested me to make a theme of Kelly Clarkson but unfortunately I don't have the Nokia Theme Editor anymore in my computer and I've been really really busy lately. Maybe if anyone of you guys are interested in making this request, my friend would really appreciate it. By the way, she is a newbie here and that's the reason why I am the one requesting it here in her behalf. Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Please feel free to have your own way with the theme. By the way, the small logo is for the analogue clock. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image user posted image
Edthegooseman
Hi maampia, i will make the theme for you, byebye.gif
One question though, the pic you provided for the clock is mostly black and as you know the hands on the clock are black and cannot be changed. Is this a problem for you??Or should i use the pic??
atikah
Hi. I hope this isn't against the rules or anything. I'm the newbie maampia was talking about. I changed the color of the logo, hope this one is better.

user posted image

here are a few pics, just in case you need more....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

there are some more here......
http://photobucket.com/albums/v112/atikah_mohamad/theme/

Edthegooseman
Hi atikah, welcome to M9 grouphug.gif It aint against the rules don't worry, Ive got plenty of pics to go with here so leave it with me.. byebye.gif
atikah
Thanks EDTHEGOOSEMAN smile.gif I think this will make no difference but just to let you know my phone is Nokia 6681. I've checked their (6681 and 7610) screen size and it's the same size. I'll be waiting byebye.gif Thanks to maampia too!
Edthegooseman
@ Atikah, your theme is finished, i hope its o.k.. It should be ready for download on the next few days.. thumbsup.gif

user posted image
atikah
Hi, Ed. Thanks a lot!!! clap.gif 10.gif You really made my day. Is there a way you can make me a 2nd one? I will use this one (why shouldn't I, it's pink wub.gif), just hoping to have another one so that I can switch. I always do on my previous phones (the wallpapers, ringtones etc.) It's OK if you can't, thanks again for this lovely one! thumbsup.gif Means a lot to me smile.gif

P/S: Feel free to use other pics if you've decided.
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(atikah @ Oct 16 2005, 01:03 AM)
Hi, Ed. Thanks a lot!!! clap.gif  10.gif You really made my day.  Is there a way you can make me a 2nd one? I will use this one (why shouldn't I, it's pink wub.gif), just hoping to have another one so that I can switch. I always do on my previous phones (the wallpapers, ringtones etc.) It's OK if you can't, thanks again for this lovely one! thumbsup.gif Means a lot to me smile.gif

P/S: Feel free to use other pics if you've decided.
[right][snapback]161164[/snapback][/right]

Hi atikah, glad you like the theme, as for another one, I can't promise anything but if i get time i will try and do another 1 for you.. byebye.gif
atikah
OK, I will wait for it anyhow smile.gif Thanks!
Edthegooseman
Hi atikah, your theme is in the gallery ready for download byebye.gif
amnah
Yeah, it's the current theme on my phone right now. Thanks for letting me know happy.gif

P/S: I'm using my sis' account, fyi
Edthegooseman
is there 2 of you or is this the twin????
amnah
yeah, amnah's my twin. she forgot to log off oops.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(amnah @ Oct 21 2005, 10:32 PM)
yeah, amnah's my twin. she forgot to log off oops.gif
[right][snapback]162359[/snapback][/right]

It got a bit confusing there for a minute haha.gif
atikah
hey, do you have any other requests waiting?
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(atikah @ Oct 21 2005, 10:38 PM)
hey, do you have any other requests waiting?
[right][snapback]162361[/snapback][/right]

I don't as it happens,why????
atikah
Amnah wants a Good Charlotte theme for her N6670. I hope you can help. If you can, must she make a new topic or is it OK if she posts her request here?

P/S: My 2nd one cant wait happy.gif

And is there any way you can edit the theme that you made for me. The star of the logo is blue, as well as the date. Is it possible to change that? Just ignore this if you there's nothing can be done.

user posted image
Edthegooseman
@ Atikah, well i'm not gonna have time to do another theme sorry, you had better get her to make a new request, its football this weekend and i am back at work on monday. I will change the clock on the Kelly clarkson theme though, i think it will look much better with this new picture., the colours seem to go better. I will upload the theme in here instead of the gallery though so you won't be waiting and so i don't have 2 nearly identical themes in the gallery.. byebye.gif
atikah
QUOTE(EDTHEGOOSEMAN @ Oct 22 2005, 07:42 PM)
@ Atikah, well i'm not gonna have time to do another theme sorry, you had better get her to make a new request, its football this weekend and i am back at work on monday. I will change the clock on the Kelly clarkson theme though, i think it will look much better with this new picture., the colours seem to go better. I will upload the theme in here instead of the gallery though so you won't be waiting and so i don't have 2 nearly identical themes in the gallery.. byebye.gif
[right][snapback]162453[/snapback][/right]

OK, I'll be waiting for the Kelly theme. And will tell Amnah to post her new request. She's still looking for pictures so I think that'll take some time. Thanks for all your help all this while notworthy.gif

P/S: I watch football, too! clapping.gif
julicar23
nice work ed! i love the kelly theme, so cute... smile.gif keep it up! 10.gif
Edthegooseman
Thanks julicar, much apps. Its a good job you posted in here coz i'd forgotten about the clock on atikahs theme.. i will get right on it..
julicar23
hehehe...that's good, i have reminded u one way or another... for me the clocks ok, but anyway its her request not mine, hehehe... keep it up, ur so nice ed! smile.gif 10.gif
Edthegooseman
@ Atikah, i have finally done your clock, sorry its taken so long byebye.gif

user posted image

Click here for theme
maampia
@EDTHEGOOSEMAN
That's a great theme!!! notworthy.gif Thank you so much for making this one, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks again! smile.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(maampia @ Oct 29 2005, 08:48 PM)
@EDTHEGOOSEMAN
That's a great theme!!! notworthy.gif  Thank you so much for making this one, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks again! smile.gif
[right][snapback]163932[/snapback][/right]

No problem maam, glad i could be of assistance.. byebye.gif
atikah
Hey Ed. Thanks for doing that for me. Just want to let you know, I'm using this new edited one. And if you have time, do check out amnah's post here: http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=17457. No rushing though, thanks again, see ya around... byebye.gif
jesagal
wow! tts reali cool man! love her man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.