Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: K700i Theme Request
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
sllik
Tatsuki Arisawa, dont really expect 'many' themers 2 know who this is but im sure that wont stop u experts from making an awesome theme for all wit her neways.... ^^

Her pictures

Thats a link to a gallery with her pictures which you could choose to use (use another site if you have a better source)..

Abit about her, well she is from the manga turned anime 'Bleach', she is a long time friend of the main character 'kurosaki Ichigo', and is somewat of a tomboy.

Thats it. Thanks in advance guys for checking this out tongue.gif.. no rush on the theme either, just have fun making it. ^^
unamariposa
user posted image

Is that ok? smile.gif
rikard_sweden
wow.gif great work indeed PB (although, I wish I´d been faster, as I wanted to do the theme crybaby.gif tongue.gif )
unamariposa
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Oct 10 2005, 10:58 PM)
wow.gif great work indeed PB (although, I wish I´d been faster, as I wanted to do the theme crybaby.gif tongue.gif )
[right][snapback]160258[/snapback][/right]

notworthy.gif Thanks Rikard! Oh, *hehe* do then! I'm sure the requestor wouldn't mind.. *hehe*
Edthegooseman
The more the merrier, haha.gif
Looks great PB, another awesome theme from you 10.gif
unamariposa
yes! the more the merrier!

haha.gif

thanks Ed! notworthy.gif
carlosbradshaw
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Oct 10 2005, 02:50 PM)
user posted image

Is that ok? smile.gif
[right][snapback]160256[/snapback][/right]

CAN ANYONE HELP ME,IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB THEME BUT CANT FIND ONE ANYWHERE! PLEASE HELP, I WOULD LOVE ONE, NOT SURE HOW TO CREATE A THEME..I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP,THANKS ******@*****.com

Email removed - Rules please
sllik
Wow tats fast.. it looks great.. thanks!!

and if PB wouldnt mind u making one.. i have no probs of course:P id love 2 themes 2 switch around.. but asking 4 that would just b greedy..
adonisdemon
bleach rocks rockon.gif and tatsuki kicks a**.

great theme PB thumbsup.gif
julicar23
cute... 10.gif
unamariposa
thanks adonis.. you really know your anime don't you.. laugh.gif tongue.gif notworthy.gif

thanks julicar.. notworthy.gif
unamariposa
@requestor: theme is in galler already thumbsup.gif enjoy!
sllik
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Oct 16 2005, 01:38 PM)
@requestor: theme is in galler already thumbsup.gif enjoy!
[right][snapback]161173[/snapback][/right]

Got it thank you very much.. cheers.gif
unamariposa
you're welcome.. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.