Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sg-god's Se Heaven
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
sg-GOD
Yes! weightlift.gif Now got a Thread here too smile.gif
My first SE theme...Done based on the request by bluthunda. Here we gooo..
TURTLE theme!!!

user posted image

Leave your comments pls smile.gif

byebye.gif
BluThunda
Friggin amazin smile.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Sg, you have forgotten some things!!!!

1. a double highlight
2. the sms screen
3. the pop up has got red text?
4. menu highlight
BadBoyThemer
@ GOD welcome to SE theming bro clap.gif clap.gif

As for comments patrick hadd covered it all except for one other personal thing of my own , i don't feel the cartoon and the movie turtle img's go mate , maybe try another angle of the cartoon turtle for these screens eh. weightlift.gif

[ now if ED , and Bynicastro , start SE they'll really be no nokia themers left ] surrender.gif
sg-GOD
ohmy.gif May be...as this is my first theme, i tried all my best to make the theme perfect but still wallbash.gif sad thing is i dont have SE phone to test his theme sad.gif

1) double highlight? what is that? i mean where it comes? oh god...do i sound dumb?!

2) SMS screen? is that the one where you type the msg? If yes, i wanted it to be default with the transperent screen. If No, pls...explain me sad.gif

3) yup! pop-up text, i left! i'll update it!

4) Menu Highlight??--- is it Dektop Highlight?

Patrick_Lippe
user posted image

1. desktop high, you were right
2. double high

quote:
2) SMS screen? is that the one where you type the msg? If yes, i wanted it to be default with the transperent screen. If No, pls...explain me sad.gif

A good theme, needs a good design in the msg screen imo (yes that one). You are an extremly good themer, but too lazy haha.

Btw have you cutted all the pics? This is essential for functionality!!!!

Good luck with se theming.
sg-GOD
haha..yup! got it! will fix it up! smile.gif
sg-GOD
i think, i fixed all the things...?!

user posted image

@BBT -- But it was reallyvery hard to get a good turtle pic..that suits this theme mate sad.gif
zjurina
sorry sg-GOD, you are not even close...

I ll make a try to help... with this picture...
cause u have to input
- the Highlight (main highlight, or as called the double Highlight)
- the highlight small
- the title tab
- the tab selected
- the popup highlight
- the more list highlight ....

just go one by one "rider", and on the left side of the
Theme Maker you should have appeared the
element you have input...

- the thm cannt be without the highlights...no ?

user posted image
sg-GOD
@zjurina -- Now im totally confused! ohmy.gif wacko.gif crybaby.gif stretcher.gif

i did everything..In the Navigation, the highlight small --i made it with a gray/silver color highlight (169x32) --But you have marked my highlight and written "this should be a Navigation..."

yup-- i've put 'tab selected' too! that dark-gray round ended slap... Is my eyes really kidding me? unsure.gif

But,when i said i'll try to update the theme..bluThunda told
lol man you dont need to update it its amazing on my phone! Sent it to my gal and she loves it! Thanks a bunch your l33t  notworthy.gif

I really don't understand...is the theme still incomplete?
zjurina
oops.gif oops.gif sorry , didnt realize that these gray
squares ARE YET the highlights...

sorry they look to as there are nothing sad.gif

why do you dont try something like this or similar

user posted image

or maybe also the inner square make it transparent.. ?
sg-GOD
haha..its okay mate tongue.gif No worries!
yeah will try this highlight. But not now...i just completed the TMC theme...may be i'll try in the evening.
This SE Theme crator really rocks!! very fast and very EasY!! thumbsup.gif
elton
QUOTE(sg-GOD @ Oct 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
This SE Theme crator really rocks!! very fast and very EasY!! thumbsup.gif

haha.gif Another one bites the dust. crybaby.gif
sg-GOD
haha.gif haha.gif
sg-GOD
Its Really been a while huh... I almost forgot how to theme. haha. May be its themeing time? wink.gif Here is a quickie... Not much details though. I'm doing this after almost 2years and my second theme in SE. Hope you guys like it.

user posted image

user posted image

update:
Ohhh... No more moderation queue? My upload is already available for download here. smile.gif
ahodarkar
whoa almost after 2.5 years....rock on bro
sg-GOD
@ahodarkar: thanx a lot man smile.gif I'm still new to SE themeing laugh.gif Still looking at those great themer's themes and reading the details.
unamariposa
wow. i haven't seen you in AGES! i don't think you'd even remember me... lol. laugh.gif (i used to be phayzedbutterfly)

anyhow, welcome back.

grouphug.gif
sg-GOD
@PB: haha...seeing your pic couple of weeks ago, i knew its you. So how are you PB? (ermz... can address you as PB or must stick to the code as una-mari-posa?) hehe
rjdsouza
where you've been hiding eh?
Good seeing you around again thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(sg-GOD @ Jul 13 2008, 11:05 PM)
@PB: haha...seeing your pic couple of weeks ago, i knew its you. So how are you PB? (ermz... can address you as PB or must stick to the code as una-mari-posa?) hehe
[right][snapback]506748[/snapback][/right]

lol. you do remember!!! that's nice! happy.gif

yes, you can call me PB. it's fine. haha. so where have you been all this while? :D
sg-GOD
Where i have been all these days?...hmm...its a long story..Far Far away..crossing the seven mountains... I was fighting a big dragon...then suddenly... ok ok...enough..haha

For the past one year or something was quite busy... studies, Graduation, Migration, etc etc. Now finally back in singapore. How is Bandar Seri Begawan? I like that Delifrance Coffee at the mall. smile.gif

unamariposa
you came here and you didn't tell moi? lol. :D wait. you are talking about Brunei right? lol. unfortunately, there's no more Delifrance here... sad.gif
sg-GOD
QUOTE(unamariposa @ Jul 15 2008, 06:42 PM)
you came here and you didn't tell moi? lol. :D wait. you are talking about Brunei right? lol. unfortunately, there's no more Delifrance here... sad.gif
[right][snapback]507063[/snapback][/right]

Yes PB i'm talking about Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan... Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Complex-- the mall near the Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque haha. Detail enough? laugh.gif i been to Brunei 5times... my last trip was in 2005.

oh no..no more Delifrance?! i gonna miss that coffee in my next trip i guess sad.gif
unamariposa
lol. well, the next time you come here, be sure to let me know! :D
sg-GOD
Okay fellas... It's time to release another theme. Anddd Here we go...

user posted image

user posted image

i've already uploaded the theme to the Gallery and it's available here

Feel free to shoot your comments and Suggestions smile.gif
vinnieza
Nice work sg-god. Looks very good smile.gif
sg-GOD
Movies always attracted me to make a theme... I'm planning to start the next one... ANGELS & DEMONS

What you think about this guys? smile.gif

ArthurWill
Hello SG!! byebye.gif Long time, mate. Now please go back to Nokia theming. devil2.gif

The ANGELS & DEMONS standby screen is looking good. thumbsup.gif There seems to be a darker spot in the left softkey (right above Calls). Is it intended? unsure.gif

BadBoyThemer
Hello my old friend Sggod, hope your life has been going well for you, have not spoken to you, for several years i think surrender.gif hope to speak with you again soon, to see how things have been wink.gif
sg-GOD
@arthur: yesss it's really been a while... hehe.. I really love to do Nokia themes... But Nokia has really made it a hard one with too many components and slow Theme Studio. And about the ANGELS & DEMONS, the Angels statues are going to play a main role in the movie, so i did a search for Vatican Bernini statues and took the texture from the statue and used it in the softkey so it will have a more natural texture. To tell in a more clearer way, i took that texture from the Bernini's Angel's elbow.

@BBT: Heyyy matey! How is it going mate? yeah everything is good in my side mate. Congrats for many things mate -- Getting married and building the Dream House! (yup! I read it! wink.gif ) I didn't expect that we'll be hanging out here after a looong time! i saw DL too in his thread! smile.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE (sg-GOD @ Feb 2 2009, 08:22 PM) *
@BBT: Heyyy matey! How is it going mate? yeah everything is good in my side mate. Congrats for many things mate -- Getting married and building the Dream House! (yup! I read it! wink.gif ) I didn't expect that we'll be hanging out here after a looong time! i saw DL too in his thread! smile.gif

yea hahaha DL just won't die it seems lolz ( joking DL ) great to see you again man, please note me or tell me here your email or MSN, we should chat for sure smile.gif
dLazaros
I never die... I am immortal!!! Hahaha sg mate!!! How are you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.