Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [6600] Hello Kitty & Friends
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
jingkidoo
hi i just found this cute wallpaper of hello kitty & friends roller skating so i thought maybe someone could make this into a cute theme, help PB, ED, ELTON, BBT hope anyone from you guys could do this,coz all of you are the master theme maker notworthy.gif it would really mean a lot to me, thanks so so much!!!! byebye.gif
elton
Lol, i had to laugh at your sucking up skills to try and get this request done. haha.gif

Elton = He doesnt do requests.
Ed = I dont think he will do this.
BBT = You never can tell what this guy will do.
PB = Very good chance here,and with the best outcome for this topic imo.

thumbsup.gif
mobiletrax
i am just curious. how come you ask for a new theme every week? not that i have something against it but as i said... i am just curious.

im sure PB will gladly be doing this one.
jingkidoo
sorry notworthy.gif if i happen to request most of the time but not every week....actually some of the themes that i'm requesting from u guys are requested by my siblings and closest friends, coz i told them that the theme makers at mobile9 are really good at making cute and cool themes and they really entertain ur request notworthy.gif unlike the other site no matter how many times i requested they don't reply so that is why hehe surrender.gif
unamariposa
haha.gif

I'm sure Ed would do this for you, with time given.. smile.gif

I don't do icons.. Sorry, just not clever enough for that! tongue.gif
Edthegooseman
Sorry jinkidoo but i can't help you out this time, I have got about 8 requests from another website which i need to take care of. Sorry byebye.gif
jingkidoo
It's ok with me PB even if you don't do icons, can you pls help notworthy.gif thanks so much!!! byebye.gif
mobiletrax
hey jingkidoo, sorry if i had questioned your request. as i said, i just happened to notice and was just curious.

i will be glad to do it but i have not completed a theme yet... i dont want this to be a messed up theme.

PB will be doing this, im sure. for someone not "clever" with icons... she does a great work doing themes... hmmm tongue.gif

[PB im sure its not cleverness, it must be laziness to do all that tidious work with iconz. i'm too lazy to do all that... haha.gif]
unamariposa
haha.gif Mobiletrax! I'm not lazy.. I just really don't know how.. I'd love to make the icons different, but everytime I try on they get messed up and they look sh*t! laugh.gif

Ok, Jingkidoo.. I'll give it a try.. smile.gif thumbsup.gif
Edthegooseman
Good one PB, arent you nice.. byebye.gif
rikard_sweden
A tread full of s60 themers 1.gif (just kidding haha.gif ) no, seriously, is´t hard to make those themes? unsure.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 20 2005, 08:05 PM)
A tread full of s60 themers 1.gif (just kidding haha.gif ) no, seriously, is´t hard to make those themes? unsure.gif
[right][snapback]157135[/snapback][/right]

I would also like to know this rik, as i have never made themes for anything other then s60,
mobiletrax
is it easy to make themes for SE than S60 phones?

edit: Go PB!! clap.gif and sorry for thinking that it must be laziness. surrender.gif
jingkidoo
@mobiletax it's ok m not offended anyways byebye.gif

@PB Thanks again to you PB, just can't wait i'm excited to see the outcome, god bless!!!! clap.gif
unamariposa
Ok! Is done.. *phew*

Will be in the gallery soon.. thumbsup.gif

user posted image
elton
wow.gif Absolutely brilliant pb,im loving the clock. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(mobiletrax)
is it easy to make themes for SE than S60 phones?
By far yes,se themes are very limited in comparison to s60. If you went balls out and replaced every single option for an s60 theme you would end up needing more than 150 different images.
unamariposa
@Elton: Thanks for the compliment luv.. laugh.gif
rikard_sweden
Sweet theme wub.gif
unamariposa
@Rikard: thanks luv! notworthy.gif laugh.gif
Edthegooseman
Excellent work PB, you did a much finer job then what i could have done, very nice indeed 10.gif
unamariposa
@Ed: haha.gif I think you would have done better luv! Believe me.. But thanks all the same.. notworthy.gif
sg-GOD
ah..haa...Great work PB! everything looks cute! clock,icons,wall... thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
@sg-GOD: aww~ thank you! the icons took me days! and i haf a question for the icons master, some of the icons, even tho mask is black, it came out translucent.. how's dat? wink.gif
sg-GOD
No PB! thats impossible..which ever area is black(in mask) will be omitted and white area will be shown. Thats the rule. But if u define an icon and completely color its mask with black color (is that what u did?) then its like making the icon disappear in the theme...i never tried that before tongue.gif may be i'll check and tell u..haha
mr g
very nice theme that PB,lovin' the icons!
jingkidoo
yippy!!! clap.gif yehhey!!! wow.gif its so pretty PB, i really really loved it, thanks so so much for making a great effort in making the icons, god bless you for being so super nice!!! notworthy.gif thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(sg-GOD @ Sep 28 2005, 12:32 AM)
No PB! thats impossible..which ever area is black(in mask) will be omitted and white area will be shown. Thats the rule. But if u define an icon and completely color its mask with black color (is that what u did?) then its like making the icon disappear in the theme...i never tried that before tongue.gif may be i'll check and tell u..haha
[right][snapback]158192[/snapback][/right]

I know! Maybe something is wrong with my preview.. But I did not mask it all black! Then it would be transparent.. haha.gif The one I'm talking about is like, having a grey mask..

QUOTE(mr g @ Sep 28 2005, 03:36 AM)
very nice theme that PB,lovin' the icons!
[right][snapback]158228[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Mr G!

QUOTE(jingkidoo @ Sep 28 2005, 02:46 PM)
yippy!!!  clap.gif yehhey!!! wow.gif its so pretty PB, i really really loved it, thanks so so much for making a great effort in making the icons, god bless you for being so super nice!!! notworthy.gif  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]158302[/snapback][/right]

haha.gif Thanks Jingkidoo! Try it and tell if the icons are ok! thumbsup.gif They're in the gallery already!
Edthegooseman
Ive just installed the theme on my phone and the icons seem spot on, you can see everything you are meant to, nothing more.. byebye.gif
unamariposa
Really? I guess something's wrong with my preview huh.. haha.gif Thanks again Ed!! clap.gif
jingkidoo
the icons are so cute PB,it matches the picture of hello kitty, thanks keep up the good work!!! byebye.gif
redenjaja
woooot!!!!!!!!!!! nice theme! if only i was a girl............ thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif rockon.gif rockon.gif rockon.gif rockon.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.