Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k750] Uplink Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
chriscmich
Back in the day of me having my K700i, I had this really slick-looking theme called Uplink. I don't know if anyone has heard of it, but it was really cool. I tried re-downloading it using Lasyk's myk700 site, but for some reason the background image is not present. The guy who originally made it was called "lordoftheflies" and he said he made it from some computer game. The original background image was animated, and I wish I can still see what it was like.

Uplink Theme on myk700.net

Does anyone have the theme? And if possible, could anyone convert it to K750i? Its a REALLY cool theme, especially with the background animated. Some one help me out! Thanks in advance!

[attachmentid=12327]

wow.gif
chriscmich
Just wondering if anyone is actually interested in this or if anyone is even bothering with this?

Thanks
adonisdemon
any whereabouts on lordoftheflies?
chriscmich
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Sep 23 2005, 05:55 AM)
any whereabouts on lordoftheflies?
[right][snapback]157460[/snapback][/right]

So I found the guy on the lasyk.net forums. It won't let me e-mail him, but I did private message him. Hopefully he can help me out in some way. I'll try to keep this updated. I really want that theme! laugh.gif
augustborn99
i edited for functionality

chriscmich
QUOTE(augustborn99 @ Sep 27 2005, 09:29 PM)
i edited for functionality
[right][snapback]158280[/snapback][/right]

That theme is great! Thank you so much August!!!! clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.