Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N6630 Or N6600 Theme Request: Lindsay Lohan
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
julicar23
hi! I'm wonderin' if anyone has time to do a Lindsay Lohan theme? I can patiently wait, I know all of us we're busy. That's why now, I'm working on how to make themes, so that I can contribute & make themes for others too. but for now since i don't know how, i will just request, hehe... thank you so much...
and for the people behind grouphug.gif keep up the good work, you are all talented and always updated on our technology, hehe clap.gif

take care everyone! smile.gif
drslash
Hello there mate...Will see what can be done.Hope you don't mind if I add some more pics.If you have any personal touches required then do let me know.Bye. happy.gif
Edthegooseman
Nice one slash, lookin forward to seein this one thumbsup.gif
drslash
@ed;Nothing fancy mate just same old...Love to see a glad face thats all.will have a go maybe this weekend.
julicar23
hi slash! no problem, i don't mind, it's all in your hands, =D
im so glad someone had already notice my request, yehey, thank you so so so much... God bless you... im really excited, thanks again slash... clap.gif 10.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(drslash @ Oct 5 2005, 02:41 PM)
Love to see a glad face thats all
[right][snapback]159469[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't have put it better myself mate thumbsup.gif thats the best part.. Even though we don't even see the face haha.gif
julicar23
hi ed! yeah you're right u haven't seen my face yet, hehe... i don't know how to put or i am not allowed to put pictures here oh w8 ill just attched my pic so that u can see na, hehe... =D gathering.gif

that's me... u can add me in friendster if u want,,, smile.gif

No email please. Thanks
baby_oink
hi!!! wala lang... byebye.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(julicar23 @ Oct 8 2005, 06:07 AM)
hi ed! yeah you're right u haven't seen my face yet, hehe... i don't know how to put or i am not allowed to put pictures here oh w8 ill just attched my pic so that u can see na, hehe... =D gathering.gif

that's me... u can add me in friendster if u want,,, smile.gif

No email please. Thanks
[right][snapback]159883[/snapback][/right]

thats better,its always nice to see a smiling face..
julicar23
sorry about d email... i forgot...(".)

@ed... just droppin' by.. take care... byebye.gif
Ashu
Hey i am new in this forum, names Ashique but u guys can call me Ashu...well can anybody help me out plz..

As is this the request section so ill make my first request if u guys dont mind tht is tongue.gif ....

Can anyone do me a war of the worlds theme?
unamariposa
@Ashu: haha.gif You're not supposed to request in some elses request.. You're supposed to make a new one for your own..
julicar23
right... smile.gif 10.gif
drslash
@julicar23;am very busy with work will make it for you next week if thats ok.Otherwise i'll have to call on my brothers (and sisters)in arms to get the job done.
julicar23
its ok drslash... smile.gif you can do it some other time if you're not busy anymore, i can patiently wait. thanks for telling me, im not rushing you, just concentrate on your work, good luck wink.gif smile.gif
tomanits
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Oct 14 2005, 10:16 AM)
@Ashu: haha.gif You're not supposed to request in some elses request.. You're supposed to make a new one for your own..
[right][snapback]160858[/snapback][/right]

didn't know too until i read the above.. thanks PB..
redenjaja
ot,
@ julicar, are you pinoy? coz u look like one?
julicar23
@reden-- yup! im from manila... kababayan mo ata mama ko, taga san juan batangas naman sya... kaw din, nakita ko from batangas ka rin, kaw ba ung nasa pic? smile.gif
drslash
@PB;Hey there!!!Wuz wonderin' if you could lend me a hand and complete this request.I'm so tied up with work.Or else julicar23 might have to wait longer, smile.gif

THANK YOU!!!! grouphug.gif
unamariposa
sorry it tooks days for me to see this.. but i'll see what i can do.. thumbsup.gif
drslash
Thank you soooooo much PB.You're a real sweetheart. grouphug.gif wub.gif
PS:Love your new signature. devil2.gif
unamariposa
@DrSlash: I know I am.. haha.gif

Anyhow,
user posted image
drslash
Thats just Fantastic girl!!!!!!Hats off to you. wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
THANK YOU.You're a real lifesaver.

PS:Hey where is that signature gone??
unamariposa
QUOTE(drslash @ Nov 24 2005, 12:59 PM)
Thats just Fantastic girl!!!!!!Hats off to you. wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  thumbsup.gif  clapping.gif  clapping.gif
THANK YOU.You're a real lifesaver.

haha.gif aww.. it's okaie, glad to help you! thumbsup.gif

PS:Hey where is that signature gone??
[right][snapback]169681[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif got bored of it! tongue.gif
Edthegooseman
Another fine job here PB, i love the attention to detail..especially the grid highlight and the tabs... Great work 10.gif notworthy.gif
unamariposa
thanks Ed!!! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
drslash
Hope julicar23 likes it.No news from her though. happy.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(drslash @ Nov 28 2005, 11:08 PM)
[right][snapback]170539[/snapback][/right]

yeah i know. unsure.gif maybe she doesn't fancy it.
adonisdemon
people forget to come back and say thanks, she's probably got the theme and is using it and has forgotten about this thread haha.gif
julicar23
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Dec 15 2005, 02:20 AM)
people forget to come back and say thanks, she's probably got the theme and is using it and has forgotten about this thread haha.gif
[right][snapback]173929[/snapback][/right]

To adonisdemon: that's not true! its been a month since i last surf the net... ive been busy for the past month since the 2nd semester started... sad.gif

to PHAYZEDBUTTERFLY: you're a real sweetheart... thank you so much for making the Drama Queen theme... i really love it... you're so cool... this is the 1st time that i will use the theme you made... a big thanks for the effort... you're really nice, i love you girl... the theme is so cute, i love it... I'm s happy that i met people like you PB... Thanks again... take care always girl smile.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
p.s. sorry if i haven't replied earlier, i just have no time to surf the net, but i really missed mobile9 & the nice & kind themers here... you're all great! God Bless all of you... its vacation again for 3 weeks, hahahaha clap.gif
julicar23
i'm just so sad that adonis has said that... but i know sometimes its true... but not for me coz i know how to appreciate others... thanks again PB you're an angel... creative indeed! 10.gif
julicar23
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Nov 28 2005, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE(drslash @ Nov 28 2005, 11:08 PM)
[right][snapback]170539[/snapback][/right]

yeah i know. unsure.gif maybe she doesn't fancy it.
[right][snapback]170545[/snapback][/right]

you're wrong PB... i love the theme so much! its so cute... ed is right i also love all the details & the colors... fantastic... thanks, i'm so happy! smile.gif
julicar23
thanks also to drslash... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.