Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liverpool
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
FightTheGoodFight
Anyone know a good place to get scores for European soccer? I've been going to the Liverpool site. Also anyone know a place where they live webcasts of the games?

By the way Liverpool won yesterday to Real Betis 2-1! Manny U is next, we'll see how they do.
glennandre
there's many streams on the internet...
i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post links here, so if the administrators allow me, i can send you some links...smile.gif
vinnieza
I usually get the latest scores from http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

you could also try: http://www.football365.com/

Not sure if them sites will have european results on as well though. The bbc usually has live stats of big games which you can follow if you can't watch them or can't be bothered to listen to the radio
glennandre
but with streaming, you can WATCH the game LIVE!!
but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the links...
FightTheGoodFight
glennandre, PM me the sites.
malo1
You should sign up for liverpools e season ticket. You can watch some games live, but can listen to all games. Also, there are highlights, interviews etc.

It's great.
glennandre
Today you can watch Birmingham vs. Liverpool, at;
PPlive:
Soccer Frequency Channel, Guangdong, Shanghai sports and On Regards The Sports

PPstream:
ESPN (also on SOP), Shanghai sports and On Regards The Sports

Not long left for kick-off now:)

You'll Never Walk Alone
FightTheGoodFight
Can you believe liverpool tieing manny u made me angry
vinnieza
Dang i haven't got sky sports and chelsea vs liverpool is on sky sports 2 bash.gif

Who'd you think's gona win? Should be a good game smile.gif
adonisdemon
it was a good game, but ended in a draw robbed.gif
chelsea were rubbish tongue.gif

i bought the liverpool e-season ticket, skysports channel's package just to watch liverpool this season, don't wanna miss a single game clap.gif
rikard_sweden
you sure love liverpool tongue.gif
vinnieza
Liverpool seemed to be dominating chelsea especially in the second half.

chelsea were rubbish

A chelsea supporter may argue, even if you try you can't beat chelsea, even if chelsea aren't trying as well tongue.gif
glennandre
Liverpool was the best team!! No doubt about that!
the referee did a msitake not awarding LFC a penalty when Gallas stopped the ball with his hand...
adidas4 ever
thanxxxxxxx
shoutout
game on utd v Liverpool today tongue.gif adonis
xXDarkieXx
woooo go liverpool!!! tongue.gif
Yoyocell
this for 10.gif liverpool thumbsup.gif
handikap
OLD TOPÄ°C sad.gif
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.