Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [w800i] Hello Kitty
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
RavAlert
Hi everyone here,
I have visited Mobile9 many times and perhaps, this is one of my few postings. Personally feel this is a great site and great that there are great pple running it.

I have seen many Hello Kitty themes for the Nokia series phones and would like to humbly ask if anyone converted/modified those themes to fit a W800i?

Whenever you designers are able to help, do help me with Hello Kitty themes ok? I thank you a million times in advance.

Cheers!

rikard_sweden
Sure, I can do one, if you post the pics you want wink.gif
RavAlert
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 9 2005, 11:50 PM)
Sure, I can do one, if you post the pics you want wink.gif
[right][snapback]155520[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Hi there,
thanks so much.

Actually I do not know how to extract the pix from the other themes but i can list a few here. Hope u can extract them.

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/10873/

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/7456/

Cheers

clap.gif
rikard_sweden
I´ll do my best smile.gif
RavAlert
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 10 2005, 06:17 PM)
I´ll do my best smile.gif
[right][snapback]155633[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Thank you...
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
rikard_sweden
Ok, here´s the preview:

user posted image

I didn´t use the images you had linked to, but I hope you´re happy anyway byebye.gif

(btw, if something´s wrong with the theme, just say it, and I´ll fix it thumbsup.gif and it´s my first k750/w800 theme, so it might be something wrong with it unsure.gif )
rikard_sweden
It will be in the gallery soon byebye.gif
Edthegooseman
Very nice theme rikard, i'm pretty sure they will be happy with it, although i'm glad you never used the linked pics, the creator of them themes might not of appreciated it..Top marks matey.. 10.gif
unamariposa
Oooohhh!!!

Nice Rikard!!!

10.gif
rikard_sweden
Thanks notworthy.gif
rikard_sweden
soon in the gallery thumbsup.gif (uploaded yesterday smile.gif )
RavAlert
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 16 2005, 01:37 AM)
Ok, here´s the preview:

user posted image

I didn´t use the images you had linked to, but I hope you´re happy anyway byebye.gif

(btw, if something´s wrong with the theme, just say it, and I´ll fix it thumbsup.gif and it´s my first k750/w800 theme, so it might be something wrong with it unsure.gif )
[right][snapback]156397[/snapback][/right]

Halo,

thanks a million for your generous help. Will await patiently for the theme to be up in the gallery.

cheers

Ravalert clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif
rikard_sweden
It´s in there now smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.