Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k750i] Harry Potter Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
chao_marco
Hello to all,

sorry for my previous post, i'm just new here and havn't read the rules...

anyway, I would like to request for a theme for my k750i cellphone about harry potter....

preferably about the soon to be released film goblet's of fire... Some images that can be used can be found at the following link:
http://www.veritaserum.com/galleries/index.php?cat=53...
Kindly put the GOF poster to be the wallpaper, and you put any items at the site as long as it looks great....

also, if it is possible, can i request a k750i equivalent of the harry potter prisoner of azkaban theme...
i think its great also....
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/15980/

sorry also for too much request.....

Thnks in advance!

unamariposa
Owh, I made the k700i theme.. Yeah I'll make a k750i equivalent.. smile.gif thumbsup.gif I'm glad you liked it.. notworthy.gif
unamariposa
user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

Click here for theme..
adonisdemon
hot stuff PB clapping.gif
unamariposa
who me? *huhu*

thanks adonis.. notworthy.gif
Edthegooseman
@ Phazedbutterfly, Absolutely superb theme 10.gif , if only i had a K750 wallbash.gif
unamariposa
notworthy.gif

thank you ed!
chao_marco
Thanks for the theme...

I already used it and its really awesome like what I expected.... 10.gif

Thank you very much....

I know its too much but i am wondering if you are also working with the one whose theme is about the soon to be released movie, Goblet's of Fire.....

If you do, I will gladly wait for that and for sure its also as great as this one...

Again, thank you very much.....
symbianzone
hey it cheers
Cariez
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 21 2005, 06:21 AM)
user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

Click here for theme..
[right][snapback]152106[/snapback][/right]

Hi there. I really love your Prizoner of Azkaban theme! It is the best Harry Potter theme I have found online.

Is it possible for you to perhaps make one with the Goblet of Fire as well??

I would be GREATLY appreciated. I wish I knew how to do it myself, but unfortunately I am at the mercy of others!!
adonisdemon
please put in another request in the theme request forum following guidelines.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.