Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Z800i Theme Request
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
yakky
Hi, saw these pixs n i think they are sweet for theme. can some kind soul do it n upload to the gallery for download? thanks.....

[attachmentid=12183]
[attachmentid=12184]
[attachmentid=12185]
unamariposa
user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

Click for theme here! =)
rikard_sweden
Reminds me of when I was a little boy haha.gif (wait... I´m still a kid wacko.gif haha.gif )
unamariposa
haha.gif You'll always be the kid around here Rikard, you and Oz and Vinnie.. laugh.gif tongue.gif
rikard_sweden
wonderful... crybaby.gif haha.gif
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 22 2005, 05:54 AM)
user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

Click for theme here! =)
[right][snapback]152339[/snapback][/right]

Hi Dear
thank you so much for your time but I cant do uploading thru the computer. Will have to wait for you to upload to the gallery. dont know why but i just cant get it down. there is the tatty bear theme which was down i also cannot upload it. sigh... wat a waste.

so sweet, the theme. really looking forward to it being uploaded in the mobile9 gallery.

thanks again. 10.gif thumbsup.gif
yakky
btw, anybody out there wanna teach me step by step how to upload using the computer?
i tried using the usb cable but doesnt work. maybe not doing the correct way.
using PC, not laptop so no infra.
thanks again
unamariposa
you can always save it from the memory card.. that what i do sometimes and i thought z800i gives out the software for it when you buy it..
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 23 2005, 05:50 PM)
you can always save it from the memory card.. that what i do sometimes and i thought z800i gives out the software for it when you buy it..
[right][snapback]152744[/snapback][/right]

yeah, they did but it did not work. sigh... it's either my pc is giving me problem or i simply do not know how it work. it really bothers me cos this is so sweet n i cant have it, makes me so mad.gif aaahhhhh......
so, i wait patiently for it to be uploaded into the gallery loh... sad.gif
unamariposa
*hehe* are you chinese? or asian? smile.gif
yakky
i chinese from Singapore, so i also consider as asian right? wink.gif
you?
unamariposa
haha.gif i can tell from the "loh".. I'm bruneian, malay.. tongue.gif
yakky
laugh.gif yeah... it's a habit, a very bad habit. but it's so common nowsaday to put it in sms, messages, email etc...... it's very sporean!
now, i will wait, wait for the cute theme to be uploaded into the gallery. ah.... it will be uploaded into gallery right???? unsure.gif
unamariposa
It's up in the gallery already.. thumbsup.gif
rikard_sweden
What´s "loh"? blink.gif
unamariposa
haha.gif

it's an asian expression.. tongue.gif

gathering.gif
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 26 2005, 11:38 PM)
It's up in the gallery already.. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]153268[/snapback][/right]

thank you so much! 10.gif it's lovely! i know it's abit childish but i think it brings out our childhood thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.