Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6630 Theme Request
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
mr g
Hello all you lovely people.
I've searched high and low for a nice all red theme but have got no joy.
I would like the theme to be all red in colour,round clock like what you get on a 6600(i hate the square 6630 clock),white battrey/reception indicators and white text and the default 6630 icons(no custom icons please)
If any kind soul would like to take on my request could you PM me your e-mail address so i can send you a pic of the wallpapers that i would use so as you can match the reds!
Looking forward to a reply!

Peace and Love
elton
Email the pics to me,as the images for requests need to be attached to your post. smile.gif

Edit: Images added for mr g. thumbsup.gif
mr g
me again,can the red match the bottom picture instead of the top picture as that pic will go with any red as there is'nt much red in it,apart from her underwear!
adonisdemon
kelly brook wow.gif and inone of my fav pics of her too devil2.gif
shame i don't do nokia themes, otherwise i'd have a go.

who's the other cow with the plastic milk cartons 1.gif (just don't like jordan) rifle.gif
primary_lotus
great avatar adonisdemon :D
mr g
and theres me thinking someones gonna take on my request but no,its adonis's avatar fan club Lol!!
C'mon nokia themers,come out come out where ever you are?
adonisdemon
and theres me thinking someones gonna take on my request but no,its adonis's avatar fan club Lol!!

oops.gif apologies!
mr g
no worries mate,i'm only joking!
drslash
Hey there mr g.I guess I have time for one theme this weekend.So you just want me to use these pics right?If there are any more pics you'd like to be included then do tell me.I 'll get at it right away. happy.gif
drslash
me again,can the red match the bottom picture instead of the top picture as that pic will go with any red as there is'nt much red in it,apart from her underwear!

Dude where is that pic?Are both those pics on top of Kelly?
mr g
i'm e-mailing them to you now mate,thanks for taking on my request!
Attard
Yea Nice Pic
drslash
Hope you got the pm.

i'm e-mailing them to you now mate,thanks for taking on my request!

Anytime mate.Was actually bored with nothing to do for the weekend. gathering.gif grouphug.gif
drslash
Okay Mr G....Hope I have met your expectations.Here goes...
drslash
drslash
drslash
drslash
drslash
drslash
I have uploaded it to the gallery.Hope you like it.Sorry for the delay. happy.gif
Edthegooseman
Nice 1 slash thumbsup.gif
mr g
thanks mate it looks just how i wanted it!,i'll be glued to the gallery now awaiting its upload.
Dr slash,job well done,the beers are on me mate!!
I've downloaded it mate and it looks great but i've still a square clock!!
drslash
@Mr G;What phone are you using??If you are using a 6630 or something still later I guess you'll get a square clock as I left the clock at default.But I'll change that now that you've brought it to my attention...!!! wallbash.gif
Do you have any suggestions to the round clock that u require or shall I just put in a nice round clock that goes with the red theme?? unsure.gif
Will have the theme ready for you (with the new round clock) by the weekend as I'm a bit tied up with work.Hope its not a problem.Bye.

@Ed: Thanx a lot mate....You too are a killer themer!!! thumbsup.gif
mr g
i am useing a 6630 mate,and a nice round clock that goes with the theme is what i would like.
Maybe you can just have the clock like in your previews,as that looks cool?
Thanks mate,and try to enjoy your busy week,somehow!
unamariposa
Nice one Dr SlasH!
mr g
Slash,where are ya bro?
drslash
Sorry for the delay mate.....Its all done and ready for you I have uploaded the file to the gallery...I have edited the previous file...So Plz see that you download the new one.I guess there is aminimum wait period before its uploaded to the gallery.I have made the same clock as in the preview.I have tested it on my N6680 and its working fine.Once again sorry for the delay.
@PB;Thanx a lot!!!
drslash
I think its alresdy there in the gallery now!! happy.gif
mr g
yes yes yes,the clock is much much better!!
robin,thank you so so much mate.job well done once more!
Completed request,case closed.
drslash
Your Welcome mate.Hey Guess What !!!I got a new Nokia 9300 Communicator!!! wow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.