Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [6260] Cinnamon Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
P!Nk Baby Girl
hey guyz ..

gathering.gif

well i would like to ask u if u can make for me
cinnamon theme by using this photos i really love to have cute cinnamon theme i was searching from long time to have cinnamon theme on my moblie and thanks alot ^_______^
elton
What phone????????????????
P!Nk Baby Girl
nokia 6260
elton
Topic title corrected.
P!Nk Baby Girl
thanks ^____^
unamariposa
I am on this as I type.. smile.gif Is it ok if I use other pictures?
P!Nk Baby Girl
yeah sure .. and u can use this pictuers also too if u like.. i love to have pinky cinnamon theme ^____^
unamariposa
user posted image

Note: Theme will be uploaded in the gallery..

smile.gif
P!Nk Baby Girl
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love it so much thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
P!Nk Baby Girl
can't wait to download it in my phone ^______^
unamariposa
*hehe* I'm glad you like it.. notworthy.gif

I'll let your know here when your theme's up in the gallery..!!

thumbsup.gif
P!Nk Baby Girl
oki ^___________^ i'm so happy cant wait ..!!
jingkidoo
wow nice work again PB, its so cute clap.gif hope you could also upload all of ur themes at symbianthemes.com, thanks for always being so generous to all in need notworthy.gif god bless!!!!
unamariposa
Thanks Jingkidoo, will check out the site later..

Anyhoo, the theme is up in the gallery already.. thumbsup.gif
P!Nk Baby Girl
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you PhayzedButterfly ^__________________^

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so much .. my mobile soundz happy with the theme ^_____________^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.