Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [n6600] Precious Moment
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
jingkidoo
hope some one out there with a good heart help me make this into a very cute and adorable theme, thank you so much in advance!!!god bless! notworthy.gif
unamariposa
I'll have a go at this one.. smile.gif
jingkidoo
WOW REALLY!?! Thanks again PB thank you so much, i'm excited to see the outcome already, take care friend byebye.gif
unamariposa
user posted image

PreciousMoments2.sis
adonisdemon
that looks great PB wink.gif really feminine and girly tongue.gif
unamariposa
adonis - thanks! notworthy.gif
jingkidoo
Oh my gosh PB THANKS its so cute, as always i loved it again, thank u so much, u really are an angel clap.gif
jingkidoo
is this already in the gallery?
unamariposa
you can get it from the link before the preview..

it says "preciousmoment2.sis"

thumbsup.gif
drslash
Great work there PB!!! thumbsup.gif
jingkidoo
a million THANKS to you PB as always your themes turns out to be very cute again,i'm using this theme right now, i really loved it , by the way have you looked at symbianthemes.com already? hope if your not busy maybe you could upload all of your themes there,anyway thanks again,you really are an angel PB,take care and keep up the good work!! thumbsup.gif
yakky
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 16 2005, 12:27 AM)
user posted image

PreciousMoments2.sis
[right][snapback]151475[/snapback][/right]

PB, i think u r really great! clap.gif nice one! how i wish you have done the Me to U theme. I'm now waiting for it to be uploaded in the gallery so I can download it. how bout doing it for z800i too?
i think your themes are all very sweet.. luv it.. 10.gif
mobiletrax
Its quite nice to see a woman's touch on themes every now and then. Great job PB! clap.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(drslash @ Aug 19 2005, 12:06 PM)
Great work there PB!!! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]151715[/snapback][/right]

Thank you DrSlash!

QUOTE(jingkidoo @ Aug 19 2005, 12:36 PM)
a million THANKS to you PB as always your themes turns out to be very cute again,i'm using this theme right now, i really loved it , by the way have you looked at symbianthemes.com already? hope if your not busy maybe you could upload all of your themes there,anyway thanks again,you really are an angel PB,take care and keep up the good work!! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]151716[/snapback][/right]

Always a pleasure Jingkidoo.. smile.gif I'll check the site out later.. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(yakky @ Aug 19 2005, 12:51 PM)
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Aug 16 2005, 12:27 AM)
user posted image

PreciousMoments2.sis
[right][snapback]151475[/snapback][/right]

PB, i think u r really great! clap.gif nice one! how i wish you have done the Me to U theme. I'm now waiting for it to be uploaded in the gallery so I can download it. how bout doing it for z800i too?
i think your themes are all very sweet.. luv it.. 10.gif
[right][snapback]151717[/snapback][/right]

Well, I'll do one just for you then.. Just watch out at the gallery.. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(mobiletrax @ Aug 19 2005, 06:17 PM)
Its quite nice to see a woman's touch on themes every now and then.  Great job PB!  clap.gif
[right][snapback]151769[/snapback][/right]

*hehe* Thanks MobileTrax..!!
adonisdemon
good job PB lots of satisfied users smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.