One Very First Theme's I made
Yuna
user posted image

Uchiha Itachi
user posted image

Zelda Twilight Princess
user posted image
jasnasto
I can see some great themes in your gallery - especially nice touches on highlights (which I always like to see) and also on desktop, which is usually neglected. I like A.Simpson and U.Itachi the most clap.gif
So now our dear dr_m have a company for s700 themes... thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Very nice themes here Azu! 10.gif
Especially the Uchiha Itachi...like Jasnasto mentioned...very attractive highlights.. grouphug.gif
adonisdemon
now i see what you were doing with the circles (ashlee simpson theme)
final fantasy and rachel stevens are the best two i like.

*p.s. rachel is spelled like that. not ratchel...why do you go to college? bash.gif
rikard_sweden
They are all great thumbsup.gif
datx
@Azumoru nice themes!

I like especially the ashlee simpson, zelda and final fantasy X
Just one thing i dont like: the letters in the statusbar, it may seem good in the preview, but in the mobile phone, icons appear in that areas, and with the letters in the background it really gets annoying
Azumoru
Thanx everyone laugh.gif,
lucky i didnt write her name on the theme wallbash.gif
there was no where else i could put the letters cuz
the backgrounds full and the softkeys will be lame so the statusbar was the last place
adonisdemon
another option would be to remove them.
ArthurWill
How about having smaller letters on her arms [lower right of the 1st preview]
or

on her tummy for the rest of them? unsure.gif

Just my thoughts..smile.gif
Azumoru
Interesting,
il go and try that
No of you may have noticed beacuse the service bar covers it but underneath the blue ive put a rainbow colour equalizer on my A.Simpson Theme which will change depending on how much coverage you have. I havnt seen anyone elses theme do that so far
This is the bar:
user posted image
augustborn99
you have a fan in me
Azumoru
Thanks August notworthy.gif

Well this theme was done for the TMC(disney)
Dont Know the result yet Gottta wait til voting day
but here it is

user posted image

The stars took a whole day to do but il hav to say it was worth the effort
Azumoru
Well one of themes im currently working on is a snowy theme but it wont be out until christmas time,
here is the screensaver i made
user posted image
Anyone got ideas i could use for softkeys statusabrs etc??
angels_dreamin
wow...! great theme... 10.gif
Azumoru
Thanx A.D
Nice sig there, it would be great if it sparkled laugh.gif
Azumoru
Well this is a preview on the theme im currently working on, its on the anime one piece
The preview is of the standby animation
user posted image
jing0304
Wow,dude..
Nice work.. Can't wait for the one piece theme..
Luv the anime a lot..
Azumoru
Thanx hope you like it laugh.gif
Well Its done, i was going for a simple look.
I am gonna change it but needs some comments.
@Jasnasto is your offer about help with the screensaver stil open cuz im making an alienware theme and need you 2 edit the standby screensaver surrender.gif
adonisdemon
good techy feel, but too simple really. needs some of the characters in the background and the desktop is waay to busy for the rest of the theme, get rid of the squarees behind the icons, that phase is over a long time ago.
jing0304
Yea,I agree with Adonis..
It's quite cool,though.. Maybe a simple guy would like that theme.. It would be great if you can make it a bit more colourful..
Azumoru
il see what i can do
but at the moment im working on this theme and when jasna finishe's the stanby il be complete and i know it will be great laugh.gif, any ideas what i can do for the desktop? fo the onepiece theme

user posted image
adonisdemon
any ideas what i can do for the desktop? fo the onepiece theme

needs some of the characters in the background
BadBoyThemer
@ Azamouro hmmm interesting but yea sorry bro it's very plain , yes the squares need to go imo , good animation very fast but still good, though i know it will run slower on the phone. but yea try cut and pasting the characters into the screen's and then , go to blending option's and try decreasing opactity of some of the characters images and inserting them in all the different area's , this way you'll be able to see all the different character's , while at the same time your theme will reamain totally functionable.the end result will be a theme you can be proud of. weightlift.gif

Good work so far on Alienware though clap.gif clap.gif

need help just ask byebye.gif
Azumoru
Thanx,
The animation is exactly the same speed as the preview, it all depends on how much is happaning in the animation, if the animation takes up the whole standby the animation will slow down but if its small it will stay the same speed.
What if i leave the squares but put coloumns with characters on the sides of the left and right sides
and the whole straw hat pirates on the background but with 50% opacity
somthing like this for the desktop
user posted image

@BBT do you have ideas that i could use for highlights for the alienware there?
BadBoyThemer
@ Azamouro ah no man lose the squares it's just too much , see when something contain's to much detail and it isn't balenced right , the human eye wonders and never really focus's properly , meaning the theme may look grand , but the overdone detail will ruin what is good about it that's all.

as for hl's ah i have plenty my friend , however it's your theme i don't want to influence it , although i'm honered you'd ask and i did say i'd help if you ask, but i did mean with thing's like how create certain effect'sand such , i didn't mean helping with it's actual design.

although as you've asked here's one for ya , though it's more of a tip than an idea , allway's remember two stick to no more than three main colour's for a theme to keep balence. in doing so each hl and area should stick to the theme of the theme if it's a ball theme place ball img's or animation's of ball's on the hl. there i'll say no more , you go to work and impress me weightlift.gif

byebye.gif
Azumoru
@bbt ive changed it, what do you think
user posted image
BadBoyThemer
@ Azumoro , yea bro see you've followed my advice to the letter, and see now just look at it , all area's are both looking very cool plus all is functional , and without those dreadful squares you've placed my eye's to look at the rest of the theme , put plainly it look's great, your best to date by far. pat yourself on the back mate. weightlift.gif

also the hl's look far better this way imo. clap.gif

as i said need help just ask, i'm allway's about [ i have no life ] byebye.gif
rikard_sweden
thumbsup.gif
Azumoru
Thanx guys laugh.gif
well this what my alienware theme looks like, the standby isnt complete as jasna is helping with the standby screensaver but when she's finished it will be complete.
Here's what it looks like
user posted image

But i dont think i will be able to enter this into the TMC so i will be creating a new theme weightlift.gif
NevilleX
Great theme Azumoru. thumbsup.gif
I'm not sure but I think you can submit this theme to TMC if it isn't uploaded to gallery yet. The theme is obviously new.
Can someone of admins confirm this?
elton
Unfortunately no you cant,
The theme must be new and made specifically for the Tmc. thumbsup.gif
rikard_sweden
Good one thumbsup.gif
Azumoru
Sorry if anyone is waiting for the alienware theme, im gonna hav to complete it after the TMC, but you will be in
for a treat with my new one
Azumoru
ive just finished the standby.
This is what the standby will look like
user posted image
dr_megabyte
Great to see another S700-themer! And so nice themes too. I'm impressed with your talent!
Great variation and I love your style! clap.gif
adonisdemon
it's in the blood dr_m devil2.gif
rikard_sweden
Well, not in yours, adonis tongue.gif
adonisdemon
it's the same blood that flows through us bash.gif
jasnasto
Sister?
Azumoru
i think old age has got to u bro gathering.gif
Thanks doc, it means alot from someone who is dominating the s700 theme's section, hopefully it will come to an end laugh.gif
Great zodiac themes doc i gave the leo one a exellent
@jasna, y do think im a girl???
jasnasto
QUOTE(Azumoru @ Jul 29 2005, 01:09 PM)
[right][snapback]147366[/snapback][/right]

Wrong assumption wallbash.gif
adonisdemon

cos you talk like one bash.gif

jasna - the other sibling type wink.gif
rikard_sweden
it's the same blood that flows through us

HUh blink.gif you giving blood, or something blink.gif tongue.gif
gseth
@ Azumoru

Wow, being here in your thread for the first time...

I have never seen such beautiful celeb themes.

Also the rest of your themes are simply amazing....i love you style. Its actually somthing new and different than the usual.
Azumoru
Well ive completed the theme for the TMC
user posted image
I could have done more small details i, but i might add them if they look good
dr_megabyte
This is a outstanding theme! Great work! But there's some crazy pixels on the right side of the alienhead (softbar). Love the titles and highlights!
Azumoru
Its meant to be like that, i created a circle with a sharp edge so it woudnt look like a plain round curve (its a design thing).
Thanks i had to re-do them, the original ones were a bit plain and had no colour to them but these ones the first time i did it i knew it looked good laugh.gif

@Doc great TMC theme must have taken time to create the softkey and statusbar
dr_megabyte
QUOTE(Azumoru @ Aug 1 2005, 08:52 AM)
@Doc great TMC theme must have taken time to create the softkey and statusbar
[right][snapback]148255[/snapback][/right]

Thanx! And it sure took time! Lots of tinkering, aligning, pixelcounting and some layering.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.