Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [n6600] Winx Club Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
jingkidoo
hi there! can somebody pls.help me make this cute pic. of the winx into a pretty & cool theme please, thank u in advance to whom ever will grant my request, god bless!!! notworthy.gif
jingkidoo
hello anyone out there please help me make this pic. into a cute & pretty theme please.it would be deeply appreciated. thanks you byebye.gif
unamariposa
do u still want this jingkidoo? if yes, i'll make one for you.. smile.gif
jingkidoo
Yes please PB Thank you so much, by the way if ur not not that busy anymore can you also make the theme of shaquille o'neal,coz my little brother wanted it badly, thank you so so much PB for having a good and generous heart!!! god bless take care!!!
unamariposa
user posted image

Theme is on que in the gallery.. I'll let you know as soon as it's up! thumbsup.gif Sorry I didn't use the pic you gave me, I hope it's okaie with you.. I just didn't know how to work with it.. smile.gif
sg-GOD
Great theme PB! pinky! pinky!! tongue.gif
unamariposa
*hehe* Thanks sg-GOD! notworthy.gif
elton
Another great one. thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
Aww.. Thanks Elton.. notworthy.gif
rikard_sweden
*joining* great work PB clapping.gif
unamariposa
*hehe* Thanks Rikard! notworthy.gif
mobiletrax
nice set pb! i like the clock. 10.gif

i wonder what would it look like it the shaq request would be in pink motiff. haha.gif
unamariposa
haha.gif thank god Ed's doing Shaq! tongue.gif
Edthegooseman
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Sep 13 2005, 11:21 AM)
haha.gif thank god Ed's doing Shaq! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]156095[/snapback][/right]
haha.gif

You don't have to thank god PB, just thank me haha.gif . Nice theme BTW and i think the clock is awesome.. thumbsup.gif
jingkidoo
Great Job PB clap.gif i loved it...again, thank you so much, its fine with me if you used another pic coz its really cool and pink is my favorite color, u really are awesome, thanks again!!! byebye.gif
unamariposa
haha.gif thank jingkidoo.. and also thank you ed!
unamariposa
theme is already in gallery! thumbsup.gif

enjoy! smile.gif
drslash
@PB:Man that is Awesome work there!!!!!Keep it up!!Love the theme. wow.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
aww.. thanks dr.slash..
julicar23
cute... 10.gif
i love it...
unamariposa
haha.gif

maraming salamat.. unsure.gif

thumbsup.gif
jingkidoo
@PB are you a filipino? angel_not.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.