Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se Themes By Badboythemer
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
BadBoyThemer
Well i know it's not much but the rent's cheap :lol:anyway feel's wierd to be here , but i guess we may as well get started . I am for those who don't already know me Badboythemer , i have up till now only designed for Nokia phones , however i am now going to be making them for both SE and Nokia.

So here's my first theme preview of my very first SE k750i theme , btw i have checked and tested this theme for bug's there are none weightlift.gif also i do apoligize for lack of animation, however it's my first and as you can see this theme is huuuuuuuuge in size were talking 680 plus kb , so look i'm going to look into what i can do to lower this , and people you must allow me time and praccccctice to get good for this phone , it's all new to me, however in this theme i have modified every single area myself, so maybe that's why the large file size , no matter the theme is great go Download it and see for your self [ Note - Theme will be available to downoad in 1 to 2 day's of this post thankyou.]

Comment's welcomed byebye.gif

user posted image
jasnasto
Welcome to SE club BBT clap.gif Good work byebye.gif
dr_megabyte
clap.gif At last! Badboy doing SE! And a great start it is. Keep this up, please! thumbsup.gif
datx
Nice clean theme, welcome to SE theming tongue.gif enjoy !
playas_inc
Very good BBT nice to see you over here for a change laugh.gif thumbsup.gif

Patrick_Lippe
Welcome to our club!
adonisdemon
wow.gif BBT - welcome to SE theming wow.gif
nice to see in you in this part of town laugh.gif
the theme looks a hit, it's simple functional and sleek 10.gif

however it's my first and as you can see this theme is huuuuuuuuge in size were talking 680 plus kb , so look i'm going to look into what i can do to lower this

how are you saving your images? save anything that doesn't need transparency or animation as save for web - jpeg 60%.
Everything else can be saved in png or gif as desired, this should reduce the file size considerably wink.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ All thankyou for comment's and welcomes , as for the theme hey it's my first i'm just happy i didn't fu.k it up or anything, however as my !@#@@# internet is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i will only be able to show preview's and not actually upload my work yet, however i will come my next net bill paid date.
byebye.gif
chunkyvic
Great theme BBT. clap.gif

Vic byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Chunky thank's bud , you guy's are the reason i'm even trying to theme for SE , man i feel so out of place like i'm back at the start wallbash.gif still i'll get there just bare with me ok.

@ All ok here's my second attempt CYBORG now this time i've spent ages making sure it look's the best i can get it, i managed to shrink the file size from over a megbyte down to 719kb , it's the best i could do , so sorry for large file size , i do hope when i get to upload them that someone uses them.

Btw this ones animated , nothing flashy sorry Pat , but i did my best , and the animation is moving at a nice pace on the actual phone imo, the colours look awsome , the little detail's are there also , such as the softkey select left key changes from grey to red when pressed. I have tryed and tested this on my phone and can a sure there is no bug's or prob's.

comment's welcome byebye.gif

user posted image

below is idle screen animation. and also hl animation

user posted image

user posted image
Sade
welcome to se themer Badboy...and you start with those 2 great themes in my opinion. I like both of them. and could be recognized it's your style. I prefer the second one interface. thumbsup.gif

Sade
Patrick_Lippe
Wish i found that wall. Good theme.
gseth
Bad Boy Themer. Nice themes. Where can i download them. have you tested them on the phone, cause the theme creators displays a different story in terms of picture quality and functionality.
adonisdemon
second theme already? blink.gif
man you work fast wacko.gif

how come you still getting huge file sizes? blink.gif
chunkyvic
@BBT

Another excellent theme, top quality. 10.gif

I don't bother compressing jpgs for K750 themes anymore. I have found no speed loss with this phone when running large file sized themes.

Vic byebye.gif
elton
Welcome to SE themeing bbt....you bored yet?
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Jul 3 2005, 07:37 PM)
man i feel so out of place like i'm back at the start

I might get slated for saying this but what the heck......you are not back at the start at all....you have made two SE themes now and have probally already learnt all you need to know about SE themeing.

Nice work. thumbsup.gif
playas_inc
Love the second theme BBT

You can shrink the filesize by huge amounts by taking the quality down as the fone doesnt show it liek the computers do.

Try in photoshop (if you have it) saving jpegs at between 4 and 6 (I use 6) in quality and you shouldnt really notice too much change on the fone screen thumbsup.gif Hope this helps
elton
I think bbt must be including a couple of games in the theme file. haha.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Gseth as i said in my post i will upload them soon.

@ Adonnis no i don't i just sacrifice sleep.glad you like it , will make blue theme soon ok.

@ Chunky again thankyou my friend, yea i 've found size dosen't matter also notworthy.gif

@Elton i think not i still need to get to grip's with the SE masking.

@ Players thank's and , photoshop [ yea i got it ] and cheer's for advice.

@ Elton - Ha Ha Ha Ha rofl rofl
unamariposa
I just came across this thread BBT and I have to say *yayy* clap.gif coz you're on SE too..!! At least I not only can admire you work but I can use it too.. haha.gif thumbsup.gif

Well, assuming you do for other SE phones as well.. The two themes you made are stunning.. 10.gif

Maybe I'd make a request and ask you (nicely) to do me one.. tongue.gif Maybe like from the picture of my avatar and sig?? tongue.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ PB we'll see girl maybe i can do that for you weightlift.gif

Ok i've just posted the preview in my nokia thread of my nokia version of CYBORG, and also today my friend Sht showed me the finer point's of masking using PS , so i'll be in my workshop tonight till late , making something new for SE , should have preview tonight or tomorrow night , thank's everyone for the help and comment's byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Phaysed Butterfly here you go girl , i made this as a gift to you , i din't make the sig theme as i thought you'd like this better , it can go with your car.
I used your favirote girlie colour Pink clap.gif hope you like this theme. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Btw sorry no animation as i didn't think it needed it, feel free to add one yourself though.

enjoi. and yea girl i'll upload it soon with the others weightlift.gif

@ All people please comment [ this is my first attempt at masking for SE ]

user posted image

byebye.gif
jasnasto
I'm sure PB will love this one - you're the real gentleman BBT notworthy.gif
playas_inc
Did u try to make pink metal laugh.gif

Very nice and functional theme thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
*GASP*

wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

*WOW* I absolutely LOVE IT! Thank you..!! Thank you..!! Thank you..!! I love it..!! I love it..!! I love it..!!

What could be more perfect? Beetle in pink?!

wub.gif Thank you..!! wub.gif

*edit*

OMG! I can't wait till I get it on my phone..!! I can't wait..!! *hehe* It's like I can't stay still.. I'm excited.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you BBT!! Thank you! *sigh* wow.gif notworthy.gif clapping.gif 10.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Jasna thank's girl she does clap.gif

@ Players ha ha bro naw it's for a girl not for me mate.

@ PB whew i'm glad you love it, but i'm even happier i made it for the right phone, i'll upload it in few day's sorry for delay but i don't have any internet bandwidth to use , my account is limited to slowwwwwwww speed at the moment like slower than dial up 1.gif so yea few day's , again love that you love it. weightlift.gif
unamariposa
QUOTE(BadBoyThemer @ Jul 5 2005, 07:57 PM)
@ PB whew i'm glad you love it, but i'm even happier i made it for the right phone, i'll upload it in few day's sorry for delay but i don't have any internet bandwidth to use , my account is limited to slowwwwwwww speed at the moment like slower than dial up 1.gif  so yea few day's , again love that you love it. weightlift.gif
[right][snapback]141914[/snapback][/right]

It's alright about the delay coz my phone's not with me at the moment anyway, twas broken so it's being fixed as we speak.. But I still can't wait..!! And I have to say it again, I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

wub.gif notworthy.gif
adonisdemon
now that's appreciation laugh.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ PB settle down girl it's in the download queue now i uploaded it tonight clap.gif

@ Adonnis laugh.gif laugh.gif at least i know she likes it but eh.

Oh boy what a week it's been for me , i've been walking around waiting for the sky to fall on my head , as everything else has gone wrong. I mean work this week was harsh , i lost my skateboard at the busstop , my internet limit was reached cutting me off from theming or being creative , it's just been a horrible week, but ho hum moving on to the good new's , all my themes have now been uploaded weightlift.gif my internet is back to normal , and it's the weekend so no work 10.gif lastly i'm back doing what i love theming , should hopfully have something finished tonight byebye.gif
adonisdemon
BBT - you got a net cap? thumbdown.gif that sucks!
BadBoyThemer
oh yea i certainly do , i wish to soon get unlimited but for the moment i only get 1 gig byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
Ok so here's another

comments welcome

user posted image

byebye.gif
adonisdemon
black and green, ohmy.gif
love the theme, everything is great, but can i have one in black and blue pleeeaaasee!!! tongue.gif
chunkyvic
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jul 10 2005, 11:21 PM)
black and green, ohmy.gif
love the theme, everything is great, but can i have one in black and blue pleeeaaasee!!! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]142890[/snapback][/right]

Tut, Fussy!

Black & yellow would look good too.

Very nice theme BBT, you've been having secret theme making lessons. They're working.

Vic byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Adonnis ha ha bro , sorry mate it's only to be green and black, it's part of a set i'm doing .

@ Chunky thank's man , i see you've discovered my secret laugh.gif laugh.gif

ok people here's the next in the set this ones my fave 4WD the almighty Escalade clap.gif clap.gif

comment's welcomed

enjoi byebye.gif

user posted image
playas_inc
Probably my personal favourite SUV too thumbsup.gif

Nice theme big fan of your soft and statusbars to thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
Very nice, mate! Both of them look great! (The themes, that is.. Not the cars!) Not a fan of your type of vehicles, but you already knew that. tongue.gif
adonisdemon
@ Adonnis ha ha bro , sorry mate it's only to be green and black, it's part of a set i'm doing .

so is there a blue version for the dub set?
careful how you answer this... devil2.gif
playas_inc
laugh.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Adonnis Demon -I'd say there is one more colour to do , it might be white it might be blue, but for you to find which one is true , i think you know what you must do, to this thread you must stay glued, and sooner or later , one day or two, the truth i will reviel to you- [ F.ck i'm funny - Ooop's thinking out loud again ]

@ Doc thank's bro , yea i know your veichel of choice, this makes your kind comment's even more nice notworthy.gif

elton
Looking good BB. thumbsup.gif

Except for the thing on the Tab selected and single title HL (looks out of place imo.)
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(elton @ Jul 11 2005, 10:25 PM)
Looking good BB. thumbsup.gif

Except for the thing on the Tab selected and single title HL (looks out of place imo.)
[right][snapback]143025[/snapback][/right]

thank's , and oh well it has to stay at least until the set is finished i'm afraid surrender.gif

Well people here's the next in the set the very cool Dub Magnum , sittin pretty on 22inch shoes clap.gif clap.gif

only one togo in this set now , and yes Adonnis it's blue notworthy.gif

Comments please people byebye.gif

user posted image
adonisdemon
ooo, wow.gif that looks awesome wow.gif

BBT - have you uploaded them yet? hurry bash.gif
unamariposa
OMG!

BBT baby! I love the white one..!! Oh oh oh..!! Very very very pretty..!!

Can I have it?? The car I meant.. haha.gif

Love the car BBT! Love the theme!

10.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Stunning theme BB! 10.gif
jasnasto
I choose the last one as the best one clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
elton
Me too. thumbsup.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Everyone , thank's for nice words yea of the three this is the best one , however i'm now working on the forth , mainly as Adonnis wants a blue one , so i'm putting one together , as i don't have a blue image , so i'm trying some thing's to make it look cool, preview later tonight roughly 12:30am [ in my time ]

@ Adonnis it's nearly finished mate hope you approve of it byebye.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ Adonnis here you go mate its done as promised weightlift.gif

Ta da the set is finished , i hope you all like this one , as i had some changes done to it, eg modified bg light and colours.

Comments please......... grouphug.gif

user posted image
adonisdemon
notworthy.gif thaaaaanks! notworthy.gif
checks the gallery
it's not there bash.gif tongue.gif

nice work BBT, i've been using the green one so far, can't wait to try the others. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.