Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k 700i] Hp Art Theme Request
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
owczarnia
Ok, here I am with another request byebye.gif. It's Harry Potter related, of course, but this time it's something way different and really funny. I recently found a Live Journal of _hdcomic and there is some absolutely fantastic HP art that by all means deserves a place in my phone wow.gif. Do you like my avatar and siggy? Well, they were made from pieces of the art I'm talking about! All the pictures can be found under that link above, but to make things really convenient wink.gif, I already downloaded them to my computer and am hereby attaching to this post.

I hope that those drawings will gain all the appreciation they deserve from you smile.gif.

I have no special wishes about the theme, the person that chooses to make it notworthy.gif can thus feel free to choose any pictures she/he likes to use thumbsup.gif.

Edit: Hm. There seems to be some problem with the attachement sad.gif. It's not adding sad.gif.

Edit2: I figured it out - it's because the file containing all the pictures was way bigger than this system allows (even in zip format). So I'm just attaching a few images as examples, the rest is in the Live Journal under the link above (again - it's here), included in graphics posts. Do hope that won't discourage anybody byebye.gif.
unamariposa
haha.gif Are these comics representing that Draco and Harry are an item? blink.gif
owczarnia
An item? Like a couple wink.gif? No, not really laugh.gif. It's just making fun, not every drawing is about Harry/Draco, but yes, many of them describe their possible relationship wink.gif laugh.gif.

Lol, you have to see all of them. They're mind-blowing laugh.gif...

PS
Does it mean you're making the theme wink.gif tongue.gif?
unamariposa
laugh.gif I don't mind but the thing is I'm not very good in choosing the graphics. Why don't you chose one? wink.gif tongue.gif
unamariposa
This maybe off topic but I did say I'd do you one...

user posted image

*edit*

Something's wrong with the theme link. Anyway, I'm adding it up in the gallery. wink.gif
owczarnia
^ Yay! Thank you so much notworthy.gif clap.gif!!!

As to the pictures... laugh.gif I had really big trouble with choosing and finally decided on the set you can see below, mainly because it's "A general outline of all HP books/movies" laugh.gif. You can make what you want of it, crop it, cut it and all that stuff. Just go ahead with it wink.gif. I also added some doodles at the bottom - maybe you will find them helpful for some finishing touches (they feature the Trio, Ron & Hermione, and Voldemort & Cedric's grave laugh.gif) wink.gif tongue.gif.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

laugh.gif And just couldn't help adding this one:

user posted image

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif...
unamariposa
user posted image weightlift.gif tongue.gif:
owczarnia
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Jun 27 2005, 06:32 PM)
*edit*

Something's wrong with the theme link. Anyway, I'm adding it up in the gallery. wink.gif
[right][snapback]139972[/snapback][/right]

Huh? I managed to download it with no problems right after you posted it blink.gif...
owczarnia
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Jun 28 2005, 04:37 AM)
user posted image weightlift.gif tongue.gif:
[right][snapback]140139[/snapback][/right]

Yay! I'm really looking forward to it wow.gif! And thanks in advance notworthy.gif!
unamariposa
QUOTE(owczarnia @ Jun 28 2005, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE(PhayzedButterfly @ Jun 27 2005, 06:32 PM)
*edit*

[right][snapback]139972[/snapback][/right]

Huh? I managed to download it with no problems right after you posted it blink.gif...
[right][snapback]140140[/snapback][/right]

blink.gif
user posted image
tongue.gif
owczarnia
Maybe you'd like to try some PotterPuffs art instead (have a feeling that you might like it even better wink.gif)?

Here are a few examples smile.gif:

[center]user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image[/center]

unamariposa
haha.gif

I have to agree they are much cuter..

I'm half way it tho.. But I feel like doing both.. tongue.gif
owczarnia
Yay *loves you to death*!!!
unamariposa
Ok here's the Mini Doodles..

It's a bit plain but I was out of ideas.. Sorry..

user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

Theme:
Mini HP (k700i).thm
owczarnia
Hahhaha, but I LOVE it 10.gif!!! It's teh cutest clap.gif!

Omg, it's really sweet, thanks so much notworthy.gif!!!!!
unamariposa
*whew*

thumbsup.gif

*hehe* I'm glad you like it..

Be starting on the potterpuffs soon.. weightlift.gif
owczarnia
Like it? Like it?!? I told you - I LOVE it! It's really gorgeous, I'm crazy about it! Never thought there can be such good a theme made out of these clap.gif!
unamariposa
I'm sorry this took a lot of time but I was quite busy.. smile.gif

Anyway, I managed..

Tell me how it looks in the phone, whether good or bad..

user posted image

Animation:
user posted image

I've uploaded the theme to the gallery.. Still awaiting for validation coz my internet sucks at the moment.. laugh.gif
owczarnia
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

That's what I call perfection 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif!!! Gorgeous!!!

Can't wait to have it on my phone!!!

Thank you SO much rockon.gif wow.gif wub.gif!!!!
elton
Nice one Pb. thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
Thanks Elton, thanks Owczarnia..!!

*beaming* laugh.gif
owczarnia
Dropped to say that I've finally got it on my phone and it looks FANTASTIC clap.gif! Thanks again byebye.gif!
unamariposa
*hehe*

It was my pleasure anyway..

thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.