Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liverpool Champs Final Vid Clips Please
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
markanddawn
i was in a pub at the wkend and a lad had video clips of liverpool in the champions league final, gerrard's header, has anyone got this if so can they post it please for me to download?
adonisdemon
as a e-season ticket holder, i've got access to them all devil2.gif

which phone do you want them optimized for?
glennandre
make one for the K700i, but PLEASE make them in better quality then the other videos in this forum... or you can make a link where I can download the original video, so I can convert it myself....(i don't mean a link to liverpoolfc.tv, cause i'm not a e-ticket member)
adonisdemon
the k700 can only handle so much quality. but which videos are you on about? if you mean the 3gp quality ones, then i agree they are not the best of quality.
i will be using the mp4 codecs wink.gif

can't give you link to the vids, as you need to acquire a licence for your media player, and login to e-season ticket area to download them tongue.gif
markanddawn
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jun 20 2005, 10:08 AM)
as a e-season ticket holder, i've got access to them all devil2.gif

which phone do you want them optimized for?
[right][snapback]137773[/snapback][/right]

samsung d500, if you could do this you would not know how happy it would make me. it will annoy all my manc friend (3gp is fine)!
adonisdemon
:wallbash it seems that the files are in wmv, and are protected and can't be converted. thumbdown.gif

i'm gonna try and get the vids from elesewhere wink.gif
markanddawn
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jun 20 2005, 05:40 PM)
:wallbash it seems that the files are in wmv, and are protected and can't be converted. thumbdown.gif

i'm gonna try and get the vids from elesewhere wink.gif
[right][snapback]137933[/snapback][/right]

cheers mate i would very much appreciate it.
soumikatoz
me also appreciate
edwinjose_j
gathering.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Neo7ish
nice
Neo7ish
good.
Neo7ish
smile.gif
Neo7ish
locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.