Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k750i] Leksand Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
gripen
QUOTE(gripen @ Jun 16 2005, 01:20 AM)
I've searched (in vain) for a 750 Theme for my favorite team Leksands IF, but no luck so far... sad.gif

I would be extremely grateful if adonisdemon who has made the T610 Leksand Theme (GREAT work! smile.gif) I've used up until now to maybe port it to the 750.

Would that be possible?

Please re-post following the "Request Guidelines" - Attach images.

TC

[right][snapback]136974[/snapback][/right]

Well, the images are in the thm-file. I'm not actually asking for a brand new theme to be made, just if it was possible to port the existing T610-theme to the 750?

I'm very sorry, but I just don't know how to extract the images (if at all possible), so I just can't attach them, but I'll attach the thm-file I'm talking about.
adonisdemon
ah, looks like one of mine.

i'll try to find the pics again and do a conversion, it was a request by leksand previously.
gripen
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jun 19 2005, 12:13 PM)
ah, looks like one of mine.

i'll try to find the pics again and do a conversion, it was a request by leksand previously.
[right][snapback]137534[/snapback][/right]

Wonderful! clap.gif

Let's hope that you have kept the images somewhere, then...

BTW: While you are at it, it would be very nice if you could make a K700 version too. A couple of my k700 owning friends would be extremely delighted. They have looked on my t610 (back when I had one) in envy long enough now... wink.gif
gripen
[quote=gripen,Jun 20 2005, 06:26 PM]
[quote=adonisdemon,Jun 19 2005, 12:13 PM]ah, looks like one of mine.

[right][snapback]137534[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well? Any luck in finding the pictures and converting? smile.gif
adonisdemon
i've found the logo, unfortunately had a busy weekend, so perhaps during the week i'll work on it. sorry for the delay.
gripen
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jun 26 2005, 11:36 PM)
i've found the logo, unfortunately had a busy weekend, so perhaps during the week i'll work on it. sorry for the delay.
[right][snapback]139785[/snapback][/right]

No problem whatsoever. There's no hurry.
Take all the time you want... smile.gif
adonisdemon
got some freetime this weekend, will be working on it. smile.gif
do you want a port from the original theme, or perhaps a new concept/design of it?
drslash
@Adonis:Hey there bro....I have some pics that I had made for a Leksand theme request long back.I hope they will be of use to you.Here they are..... byebye.gif grouphug.gif
drslash
... grouphug.gif
adonisdemon
drslash - cheers, cheers.gif
drslash
Anytime Buddy...Anytime. cheers.gif rockon.gif grouphug.gif
gripen
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jul 2 2005, 12:32 AM)
got some freetime this weekend, will be working on it. smile.gif
do you want a port from the original theme, or perhaps a  new concept/design of it?
[right][snapback]141234[/snapback][/right]

Whatever suits you best... smile.gif

But I must say that the pictures that drslash posted is NOT to my liking (thanks just the same, drslash smile.gif so I would beg you not to use them. Do a conversion of your MUCH nicer theme instead...

Of course, everyone has his taste, so someone will probably like to have that theme in his/hers 750 too. But not me... preferably... smile.gif
adonisdemon
i'll use the original themes then smile.gif
gripen
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jul 5 2005, 10:09 AM)
i'll use the original themes then smile.gif
[right][snapback]141871[/snapback][/right]

Great! smile.gif

BTW: How much work do you have left before it's finished? No rush as I said, but I'm just asking... smile.gif

And finally I hope that you and everyone you know was not affected by the London bombings (i see that you live in London) yesterday... This world is indeed a crazy place.. :-/

adonisdemon
got the day off today because of the bombings, so i'll finish it today smile.gif

EDIT:
preview:
[attachmentid=11962]
gripen
A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y marvellous! Well done! clap.gif

Please upload it to the Gallery then... smile.gif

You are making a K700-version too, I hope? wink.gif
adonisdemon
already submitted to gallery thumbsup.gif

K700 version is on the list smile.gif
7_Toushiro_8
Sad about the bombings , but anyway good theme smile.gif
drslash
Good work my friend.
@gripen;Hope you are satisfied mate. cheers.gif
gripen
QUOTE(drslash @ Jul 11 2005, 07:47 AM)
Good work my friend.
@gripen;Hope you are satisfied mate. cheers.gif
[right][snapback]142940[/snapback][/right]

Very! 10.gif to adonisdemon coming from gripen smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.