|You can email them.|
I heard a while back that ppl were able to do it though the latest version of Float's Mobile Agent and a USB cable as well.
|u can transfer from to mobile by using IrDa/Bluetooth adapter and they are easier than u imaging.....|
all u need IrDa or blutooth device in ur computer which are very cheap within $25 each
|first make sure your COM ports are activated (serial ports)|
What software do I need to transfer files to my pc, or to synchronize/backup my phone to my pc?
Files can be transferred using cable (USB or RS232); Infrared port ; Bluetooth connector. You will need the first two of the things listed below; the rest are optional
1. Mobile phone monitor (www.sonyericsson.com)
2. XTNDconnect (comes with phone; lets you sync your phone to Outlook, and lets you use your phone as a data modem for your PC or PDA)
3. Float's mobile agent (edit contacts, send SMS, monitor phone, originate calls https://sourceforge.net/projects/fma/)
4. SendFile (transfer files to phone): http://www.christersson.org/software.php
5. PhoneBackup (backup contacts, settings, calendar, SMS): http://www.christersson.org/software.php
6. PC control (control PC from phone): http://www.christersson.org/software.php