Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Usefull Free Software.
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
dLazaros
Here is a collection of FREE Usefull tools for Theme making, Ringtone editing and convertion.
Links are rapidshare for free file hosting.

> For Theme Making Software Click Here <

Sony Ericsson Bluetooth HID creator
Bluetooth Remote Control (for PC)
Bluetooth Remote Control (for Mac)

DRM Packager (setting mp3 as ringtone)
DRM Packager (for PC)
DRM Packager (for Mac)

dBpowerAMP Music Converter (converting wav to mp3-mp3 pro and mp4 and vise versa)
dBpoweramp Music Converter

dBpowerAMP Music Converter codecs
dBpowerampcodecs

Nokia Multimedia Converter (converting AVI, WAV, MPEG, MP3 etc. into 3GPP/AMR)
Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0

VirtualDub (extracting audio from mpeg divx and avi and editing videos)
VirtualDub

TMPGEnc (One of the best MPEG video encoders, wmv 2 Mpeg)
TMPGEnc

AVI2WAV(AVI to WAV is a simple program which can extract sound from AVI file (both types: video+audio or only audio AVI files) and save it into a WAV RIFF file in original sound format.)
AVI2WAV

Exact Audio Copy ( Exact Audio Copy allows you to get audio tracks off a CD and save them to your hard drive)
Exact Audio Copy

3GP Converter (Converts video to 3GP/MP4 format for handheld devices)
3GP converter

Real7ime Converter (Real7ime Converter is a converter of any RealPlayer streaming medias (video and sound) to AVI/WAV/MP3 format. Drag and Drop)
Real7ime Converter
User Guide

Mp3Cutter (cutting off unwanted audio bits, and resizing Mp3)
MP3Cutter

mp3tag (editing mp3 tags and titles)
mp3tag

Floats Mobile Agent FMA allows easy management of Phonebook (both SIM and Phone memory), SMS, Profiles, and Files stored on the phone.
FMA

GIMP (The best free Photo editor and image retouching for Windows, MacOSX and Unix)
GIMP
GIMP Tutorials
GIMP Tutorials

Audacity (You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3 files, and more. Use it to edit your sounds using Cut, Copy and Paste (with unlimited Undo), mix tracks together, or apply effects to your recordings.)
Audacity

Super A free video conversion application, easy to use, fast and support many video formats.
Download Super
REHVC
Great thread, DL! thumbsup.gif Thanx!
notworthy.gif
laravil
Much appreciated. Thank you! thumbsup.gif
LeClair
maybe this can be pinned??

thanks! clap.gif
dLazaros
eehhh... it is! blink.gif
freedom-in-05
great thread DL this is very helpful...wink.gif....i was look for a realplayer convertor..... clap.gif
dLazaros
wink.gif just inform me on this thread of any usefull FREE program, and I will try it and put it in the front page. thumbsup.gif
na7ure88
QUOTE(dLazaros @ Apr 21 2005, 11:37 PM)
wink.gif just inform me on this thread of any usefull FREE program, and I will try it and put it in the front page. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]123240[/snapback][/right]

Brother, do you have the no w**** talk permitted! Read the rules before you post!
byebye.gif
LeClair
QUOTE(dLazaros @ Apr 21 2005, 08:58 AM)
eehhh... it is! blink.gif
[right][snapback]123112[/snapback][/right]

sorry... i just followed the link in an earlyer topic... didnĀ“t se that i was allready pinned..

be bad oops.gif
dLazaros
No worries wink.gif
a_s_h_a2005@yahoo.com
thanx
Hellraiser
i see most of the theme makers are for erricison phones..don't suppose u can sugest any for motorola?
dLazaros
Updated with new mTc theme creator version 1.3.11 with New K750, D750, W800, K600, K300, J300, Z800 device support.
dLazaros
Added Nokia theme studio 1.2.1.1
vipburgr
Ohhhh great thread!!!!!

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif dLazaros notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
arihantarihant007
awesome!! thx a lot!
drslash
Dude the Send File ain't available for download.Could you correct it? wink.gif
dLazaros
Dr, its a rapidshare link and its working fine for me(just tryied it and is fine).
Are you sure it isnt another file? SendFile is ok blink.gif
drslash
@DL;I am trying it once again as we speak.Hope it works out.Earlier the download accelerator came with a message saying it ain't there.Lets see now.
drslash
I got it buddy.This is for the series 60 isn't it?
drslash
Buddy DL I think this file is not meant for the nokia series 60 phones.Do you have a similar file for nokia.Coz i need to transfer the stuff that was there on my 64mb card to the phone and then onto my new 256mb card. wink.gif
dLazaros
The program is for SE phones. I'll check with elton for a s60 similar program for you thumbsup.gif
elton
What are you trying to send drslash?

I dont know anything about this "send file" app for SE phones,so i assuming its an app for sending .jar files?

These can be sent from your phone (6630 or is it 6680 now?--either anyway) by using fexplorer and going to the c:/system/apps folder.

Other files (like .sis applications) are extracted from the .sis file during install...so you can only send these if you still have the original sis in the memory somewhere.

smile.gif

DjPan
thx m8..
drslash
@elton;I tried that.But the phone prompts up with the message cannot send protected items.And if i do get them across to the other phone.I get file corrupted as i try to install it.I am going crazy here.I've tried every possible stunt i think. wallbash.gif
drslash
If only anyone had the .sis files of the default package that arrives with the 64mb rmmc of the Nokia 6680. crybaby.gif
SDurham
QUOTE(drslash @ May 24 2005, 04:30 AM)
If only anyone had the .sis files of the default package that arrives with the 64mb rmmc of the Nokia 6680. crybaby.gif
[right][snapback]131369[/snapback][/right]

Hi there ive just joined and dont really know where to look.

I have a sharp gx30 im looking for a program that will convert wma, mpeg, avi's to 3gp to put on my phone.

Can someone direct me to the program as i have no clue

Thank you.
arihantarihant007
gr8 n cool stuffs
arihantarihant007
plz add more!! wink.gif
adonisdemon
I have a sharp gx30 im looking for a program that will convert wma, mpeg, avi's to 3gp to put on my phone

a quick search will get you lots of results.
shantu
Thanks DL notworthy.gif
DIS IS GR8

edit:asking for nokia forum username & pwd...do u hv it or ill hve to sign up dis forum...DL??? 1.gif
sandydude
Thanks dude, gr8 stuff, been looking for this stuff from long time,

ants
QUOTE(sandydude @ May 30 2005, 09:25 PM)
Thanks dude, gr8 stuff, been looking for this stuff from long time,
[right][snapback]133347[/snapback][/right]

Awesome stuff. Keep up the great work wink.gif
Ez_buddycool2
Thanks Buddy
dani
Greatt Job Man !!!!!
cool Apps,
xmax323
thank you ggg
akl..
great job man thanx for all the apps..
hkalanshiu
cool~~

the 3gp converter is really useful wink.gif
drive2droad
amazing collection & 1 hell of a thread !
BL_246_UE
Thank's Dear :>
AMANGONS
BU censored.gif ER

the thread for the SE theme maker, wont allow peeps to DL it. wallbash.gif

adonisdemon
works fine blink.gif
are you referring to the SE Theme creator from the SE website?
fluffysnowman
thanx guys u've been a real help 10.gif thumbsup.gif
motoboy
DL can you recommend any for Moto E398?
dencio007
this are great softwares and really can help...anyway i would like to asked DIL of the user name and fasword that i can use if i will download the theme editor of nokia?its just because they asked for it,before downloading...hope u can reply sone... byebye.gif thanks
premoh
hey thanks a lot for lovely forum with all details...
arihantarihant007
dude got mp3 compressor??
adonisdemon
yes, it's called dbpoweramp.
use the search, and look around before posting.
danielfeng.p
hi there, can u help me with e following ?? pls help me thankz alot. (MPG Converter).
Azharstar
Thanks mate, very useful thread.

Regards,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.