Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SE Themes by dr_megabyte
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
dr_megabyte
This is nothing compared to some of the theme-making brilliance that lurks in Mobile9. But here goes: (S700)

user posted image
Download: Art

user posted image
Download:No Fear

user posted image
Download:Manowar

user posted image
Download:Mustang 2005
LifeIsALoop
nice themes.. smile.gif clap.gif
freedom-in-05
great themes really like the art one dude... 10.gif
lariva
Nice themes. Have you considered making a theme of McGee: Alice in wonderland? - see you have it as avatar clap.gif

Lariva
dr_megabyte
Actually I haven't... But that's not a bad idea!
lariva
Thought of it as soon as i saw your avatar... Great game...
Here's some links if you need sources:
[URL=www.chudahs-corner.com/ reviews/65703610602.html]5[/URL]
dr_megabyte
Thanx! thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
Here I will post my old K700 themes. All are done on requests from quite a while back.

First one: Jackass

user posted image

download: Jackass
dr_megabyte
Some more:

MX for K700

user posted image

download: MX

More to come..
dr_megabyte
The Godfather for K700:

user posted image

download: The Godfather
adonisdemon
good efforts dr wink.gif

the jackass theme is the best of the lot wink.gif
REHVC
Love you style! thumbsup.gif
Especially the first two themes!

Wish I could get that kind of standard going...
freedom-in-05
great themes dude...
dr_megabyte
Thanx lariva/loop/freedom for the feedback!
Btw: Alice-theme will be done and placed here tomorrow.
K3th3r
The Art theme looking pretty good smile.gif
Mustang also fine smile.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx guys! The problem with dusting off and polishing these old themes is that I don't have a K700 anymore.. So I'm working in the dark. Well, well, hope they look ok in the phone.
dr_megabyte
Sweet, sweet Alice...

Quite pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks lariva, for the idea!

(S700)

user posted image

download: Alice
dr_megabyte
Royo theme for S700:

user posted image
download: Royo
lariva
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Mar 26 2005, 01:21 AM)
Sweet, sweet Alice...

Quite pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks lariva, for the idea!

You're welcome wink.gif. :wow:Such a nice and brilliant theme. Love the blood on the highlights!!!
Now you've just caused me having a problem devil2.gif... - I can't figure out which theme on my phone. Current (favourite) or McGee's (new favourite?)...

10.gif

Lariva

Btw... Have you tried McGee's new game, Scrapland?
REHVC
Hi Dr.Megabyte!
Could you maybe do the Art theme for K700 as well?
Thanx! thumbsup.gif

(btw: does your homesite work, now that you've had a name change?)
dr_megabyte
@lariva: Thanx! Glad you liked it!
Nope, haven't tried Scrapland yet. Looks good, so I'll try to find some time to try it out.

@REHVC: Will do! And the homesite works since the change! clap.gif
REHVC
Thanx Dr.Megabyte! thumbsup.gif
I'll check back to see if it's finished soon! (or you could PM me if you want...)
lariva
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Mar 26 2005, 09:43 PM)
@lariva: Thanx! Glad you liked it!
Nope, haven't tried Scrapland yet. Looks good, so I'll try to find some time to try it out.

@REHVC: Will do! And the homesite works since the change!  clap.gif
[right][snapback]115577[/snapback][/right]

Guess I'd give it 7 out of 10 stars. Are you danish? (Your homepage ends on dot dk...)
Btw how do you make your themes? In photoshop or what?
dr_megabyte
Nope. I'm Swedish, but the .se domain was occupied so I went for the next best thing. And my wife is from Denmark so she's happy. smile.gif

I HATE Photoshop, always has. Even though I have it and used it for a while. Don't know what it is, just don't like it. I have tried just about everything there is and have stuck to Paint Shop Pro. It can't do everything like Photoshop but it's good enough.
dr_megabyte
@REHVC: Hope this is what you wanted.
K700 version of the Art-theme.

user posted image
download: Art - K700

lariva
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Mar 26 2005, 11:36 PM)
Nope. I'm Swedish, but the .se domain was occupied so I went for the next best thing. And my wife is from Denmark so she's happy.  smile.gif

I HATE Photoshop, always has. Even though I have it and used it for a while. Don't know what it is, just don't like it. I have tried just about everything there is and have stuck to Paint Shop Pro. It can't do everything like Photoshop but it's good enough.
[right][snapback]115601[/snapback][/right]

Tried PSP a few times, but wasn't able to learn it fast enough, so I stopped editing pictures and stuff for a while. When I began again I worked with Photoshop and it's fine for me :-) Anyway it seems like you have some skills with the PSP program, so I've got only one thing to say: don't stop theming! notworthy.gif

- Lariva

Btw the 7 out of 10 stars was for the scrapland game... :-D - not your homepage.
dr_megabyte
@REHVC: Here you go:
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=12274
REHVC
Just one thing to say: wow.gif !!!

Thanx mate!
REHVC
Just one thing to say: wow.gif !!!

Thanx mate!
Patrick_Lippe
Great theme
dr_megabyte
Three variations of a Royo-theme (S700):
(Vapors of forgetfulness)

user posted image
download: Royo1

Blue:
user posted image
download: Royo1-blue

Green:
user posted image
download: Royo1-green
K3th3r
wow.gif cool theme wow.gif and very cool that is for K700 now wow.gif
dr_megabyte
The Royo frenzy continues...

From the back cover of "Dreams" for S700:

user posted image
download: Royo 4
K3th3r
I like Luis Royo smile.gif And your theme are cool also smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx K3th3r!

My eyes are bleeding, my ass hurts, my mousearm is cramping... But I just have to make another theme... Here's "Art mk.2" for S700:

user posted image
download: Art 2
adonisdemon
fab themes in here dr thumbsup.gif

the latest one is very good, the highlights, softkeys, status and the theme in general has a great feel to it 10.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx adonis! And I might throw some praise your way too! Checked your collection of themes, and that's quite a bunch of great themes!! wow.gif

10.gif (times 2) clap.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx guys! If there's more of my S700-themes you want for the K700, just let me know.

(And note the shi**y theme-presentation).. tongue.gif
K3th3r
Holy sh1t ! Another great theme ... do you plan to convert it for K700 ? smile.gif Maybe you cannot made a previews of your themes, but nobody care about preview smile.gif theme is what is going on wink.gif and you have done very good job wow.gif
jasnasto
Godfather is the best, in my opinion - keep on good work dr_megabyte clap.gif
jasnasto
As you already know - I'm a Royo's fan too - nice work - especially like Dreams and it's highlights clap.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx Jas and K3th3r! Glad you like it! I agree Jas, Dreams came out best. "Vapors" was a tricky one.. Not the best picture to make a theme from but I like it so much, I just had to try.. It came out so-so..

And yes K3th3r, I suppose I will make a K700-version of at least the Art2-theme, since I think it's my best one yet.

And as for previews.. I just don't think my themes are worth a fancy preview. I'll leave that for you pros!
dr_megabyte
Thanx again jas. I sure will try! The same goes for you!
K3th3r
Maybe it problem with my enghlish smile.gif I want to say that is not necessary to make cool preview when theme is great, coz noone use preview in phone smile.gif just theme smile.gif
elton
Nice themes in here. thumbsup.gif

Like K3th3r said,its not really necessary to make a preview background,people only started doing it to keep up with everyone else. smile.gif
totashiko
greet work 10.gif
dr_megabyte
Thanx elton and totashiko!

And I get the point of preview backgrounds. I just don't want to be presumptuous.. It's not in my humble nature. wink.gif
dr_megabyte
My first entry in the TMC.. Probably not final, but for now it looks like this:

(S700)

user posted image
LifeIsALoop
Very nice themes in here.. Specially like Art2!!! very good work
jasnasto
Good work on m9 theme clap.gif
I would like to see some more details - maybe softbar ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.