Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movies
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
mummygirl
Wanted does anyone have any full length smart movies to download.Mummygirl
prankz
if you go to the p2p networks and search you can get sum there - i found i-robot, t3, 2 fast 2 furious etc
NextVelocity
full length smart movies? dont know what u mean by that?
yazoo
I think he means for smart phones, but p2p is the best place.
mummygirl
QUOTE(yazoo @ Mar 8 2005, 12:44 AM)
I think he means for smart phones, but p2p is the best place.
[right][snapback]109840[/snapback][/right]

What do you have as an address for p2p.What is p2p ??Where can i find it.Please can you give help with http .
prankz
p2p is peer 2 peer networks. such as kazaa, edonkey, limewire etc. i found some movies on limewire. download and install the program, search for 3gp files and away you go
adonisdemon
mummygirl - which smartphone do you have?
mummygirl
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Mar 8 2005, 11:47 AM)
mummygirl - which smartphone do you have?
[right][snapback]110011[/snapback][/right]

Nokia ngage is the phone
adonisdemon
is the n-gage really a smartphone? blink.gif
prankz
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Mar 8 2005, 11:37 PM)
is the n-gage really a smartphone? blink.gif
[right][snapback]110104[/snapback][/right]

my thoughts as well....
yazoo
no the n-gage is not a smart phone, I thought smart phones had a proper OS, like symbian or mobile PC. I could be wrong.
mummygirl
QUOTE(yazoo @ Mar 9 2005, 12:25 AM)
no the n-gage is not a smart phone, I thought smart phones had a proper OS, like symbian or mobile PC.  I could be wrong.
[right][snapback]110145[/snapback][/right]

Well it has the smart movie programme installed on it and it works fine in full screen. Im hoping to get some avi s60 movies installed on memory card.Do you know of any that will let me download some for free please.Mummygirl
freedom-in-05
umm yea i guess the n-gage is a smartphone it runs on symbian os n most of the s60 apps work ont it , since its a s60 serious platoform "smart phone" but in my opnion sux had the ngage qd for a while the screen is really weak..

no offence mummygirl..wink.gif
mummygirl
QUOTE(freedom-in-05 @ Mar 9 2005, 01:27 PM)
umm yea i guess the n-gage is a smartphone it runs on symbian os n most of the s60 apps work ont it , since its a s60 serious platoform "smart phone" but in my opnion sux had the ngage qd for a while the screen is really weak..

[right][snapback]110365[/snapback][/right]

No the one i have is better its the early one.It even had mp3 player too long before you lot got round to talking about it.It only cost me 50quid from Phones for You .New not reconditioned .mummygirl This is a very able and cheap payg phone.
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Mar 9 2005, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE(freedom-in-05 @ Mar 9 2005, 01:27 PM)

[right][snapback]110365[/snapback][/right]

No the one i have is better its the early one.It even had mp3 player too long before you lot got round to talking about it.It only cost me 50quid from Phones for You .New not reconditioned .mummygirl This is a very able and cheap payg phone.
[right][snapback]110367[/snapback][/right]

and no Im not in the least offended my money is still in the bank thanks.Mummygirl
vard
hi if you want full movie for smartphone go to http://www.moddincy.com/oufouphpbb/
mummygirl
QUOTE(vard @ Apr 24 2005, 11:09 AM)
hi if you want full movie for smartphone go to http://www.moddincy.com/oufouphpbb/
[right][snapback]123914[/snapback][/right]

Have tried joining but does not seem to work for me this forum anymore known of would be appreciated.
testuser
The s700i is that a smartfone i have one bought now.
mostafa2005
byebye.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE(testuser @ Apr 25 2005, 03:59 PM)
The s700i is that a smartfone i have one bought now.
[right][snapback]124105[/snapback][/right]

no it is NOT a smartphone.
soumikatoz
smile.gif
edwinjose_j

clap.gif Movies clap.gif
Neo7ish
hmm...
Neo7ish
smile.gif
Neo7ish
wink.gif
Neo7ish
locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.